Chapter 21

Author's Note: Okay, so this is gonna be a long one, so please don't be mad! First off, I am sooooooooooooooo sorry that I haven't updated in forever! It's summer now, though, so I will try to update more. I remember when I used to update like all the time and I was like "I will always update and never be one of those annoying people that take forever". I was soo wrong! But I guess I kinda understand those people now, and life does get really busy. Soo, yeah. Second of all, WOW! I was looking at all my chapters and I'm like woah, where did all these people come from that are reading my book. I want to thanks you guys soo much! You really do make Wattpad worth it for me! Third of all, I'm gonna need some feedback on this one cuz it is like VERY serious!! I'm thinking of starting this book over. It isn't what I imagined it to be, and I think I left a bunch of details out. So tell me if I should or not! And yes, I did but it in bold and italics because it was that important. Anyways, I love you guys bunches! Enjoy! Also, vote comment like or tweet! *Warning:Mild Sexual Content*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: Aaron

I looked over at Stacey and smiled. I must of looked like a creeper, but I didn't care. I was so happy to have my girl back, even if there were restrictions.

We are sitting in a movie theatre, watching Madagascar 3. I thought Stacey was joking at first when she said it, but now I know she was serious. she has a thing for these types of movies. I didn't mind though.

I pulled the armrest up and pulled her closer, putting my arm around her shoulders. I absentmindedly drew circles on her stomach, which was getting quite big. I thought she looked sexy pregnant, with that whole pregnancy glow or whatever. She scootched in closer, shivering.

"Are you cold baby?" I asked her. She nodded, and I wrapped my jacket around her. All of the sudden, she clutched her stomach. She smiled widely, and grabbed my hand. She placed it on her stomach.

The baby was kicking! I smiled and rubbed her stomach as the baby kicked. I grabbed her and pulled her close, kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck. I slipped my tongue in her mouth, and she softly moaned. I pulled back.

"I can't do that." I say as she pouts, motioning to my very excited 'friend'. She giggles and kisses me, running her hands over my chest. I pull back, breathing heavily. She laughs quietly.

"If you can prove yourself, then once this baby is out you can ravage me all you want." She says seductively. I swear she is going to kill me. The baby wasn't due for another five months. I grabbed the popcorn, hiding my obvious excitement. She goes back to watching the movie. I just sit there, trying to think of something to help me calm down.

The movie ends and I jump out of the seat. My legs had fallen asleep and I needed to run. I walked fast out of the movie theatre with Stacey right behind me. I jumped up and down while people stared at me. She laughed but still dragged me over to a corner that was more private.

"Sorry, my legs were asleep." I said with a pouty face. She just laughed and kissed me. I grabbed her hips pulling her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed down my jaw. I groaned. She ground her hips against mine, and I felt my manhood straining against my pants. She pulled back and laughed.

"I'm kinda liking this power I have over you. I gave myself so easily before that I wasn't able to appreciate it." She says huskily. I gulp and calm myself down. She sat down next to me.

We left the theatre shortly after that. We went home and watched a movie on a couch.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deven:

"I said I was too tired. I've had morning classes all this week!" I said, exasperated at Justin. He frowned grumpily.

"What was the excuse last week or the week before?" He said, laying down on the bed. I sat next to him.

"I was working almost all late shifts last week, and the week before I just wasn't in the mood!" I looked at the t.v., where COD was still running. He took the controller out of my hand and put it up, then started to play without me. I huffed and tried to fall asleep, but the t.v was too loud.

"Can you turn it down hun? I'm trying to sleep." I say while yawning. He looks over at me and has a guilty expression, like what he wants to say is gonna make me mad.

"Sweets, could you...pleaseeee... go sleep in your room?" He asks, wincing. I sigh and nod, getting up. I walk through the dorms, heading to my room. I had forgotten what it looked like. I fell asleep instantly.

I woke up to someone snuggling up next to me. "I'm sorry, I was being inconsiderate. I know you're tired." He whispered in my ear. I turned to face him.

"We fight like a married couple. We barely have any passion in our relationship." I say with a frown. He nods.

"We lost it when you started sleeping in my room full-time." He says thoughtfully. I smiled, figuring out what was wrong.

"We need to see less of each other, and go on dates and stuff. We haven't done that in awhile. We fight like a married couple because we're living like one." I reply. He smiles, but then frowns.

"Does that mean we can't, you know, 'do the deed'? 'Cause I have needs." He says, pouting like a little child who got their candy taken away. I laugh and shake my head.

"No, we can still 'do the deed'. It isn't just pleasurable for you, dummy." I reply. He lets out a happy sigh, then buries his head into my neck.

"It can start tomorrow, 'cause right now you are extra cuddly." He mumbles. I can barely understand him since his head is still buried into my neck. I wrap my arms around his waist and pull him closer. We both fall asleep like that, happy we found a solution to our problems.