Chapter 6

A/N: Okay, so I know that some of you didn't like the last chapter very much because of the whole Mac sleeps with someone else, but I had my reasons. There had to be some sort of conflict, or drama, becaus it would have gotten boring otherwise. It also helped me come up woth the next chapters, so be happy! If I hadn't put that, you would have had to suffer through another one of my boring filler chapters untill I thought of something else. One more thing, check out BrookieBooBoo's new story. It is really good. That's it for today. Like, vote, and comment!

Chapter 6: Stacy's Point of View:

I sit on the bed as Bella tells me everything that just happened. I feel anger burning me up inside. Once she finishes her story, I start to get up. "I'm gonna kill him!" I say under my breath. She jumps up and looks worriedly at me. I march out of the room, and go straight to Mac's room. Bella doesn't follow me, probably not wanting to witness what I have to say.

"You are so stupid and fucked up so bad." I say to him. He was sitting on his bed as I marched in. He lookes at me sadly. "I know." he says simply. I am shocked by his words. The whole rant I had in my mind stops on the tip of my tounge.

"You hurt her, badly." I say softly. He looks shocked, then puts his head in his hands. He mumbles something but I can't here what it is. "How can I fix things?" he asks me. "You will think of something." I say as I ruffle his hair. I get up to leave. I can't wait to go matchmaker on them. It is a match made in Heaven.

I go back to my room. Bella is pacing the room worriedly. "He seems truly sorry." I say to her. She looks up. "For what?" she replys. "I don't know. You should go talk to him." I say. She runs out of the room. I chuckle. Definitly a match made in Heaven.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View: I run into Mac's room. He looks up at me. "Hey." I say softly. He runs over and pulls me into the biggest bear hug I have ever had. "I'm so sorry! I will never ever hurt you or make you angry ever again." he repeats over and over again. I relax into his hug. "I think it is impossible for you not to make me angry ever." I say teasingly. He looks into my eyes.

"I can't live without you Izzy. We have only known each other for a couple of weeks, but you are an important part of my life. Who is going to stay up and have all night movie marathons with me?" he says seriously. "So I am basically like your sister or something?" I reply, trying to get him to laugh. "Yeah, or something." he whispers. I relax and we talk on his bed.

I look at the clock. "Shoot, I have to get ready for a date tonight. It is with this guy who is taking law with me." I say. His eyes grow darker. "A date? Why didn't you tell me?" he asks. His lips have turned into a scowl. "It is just a date, Mac. It is not like I am going to move in with him." I reply with a frown. "Besides, you were to busy fooling around for me to tell you." I say angrily.

His scowl softens a little. "I'm getting you angry again, aren't I? I'm sorry. Have fun on your date." he says, the last part sounding forced. I get up and leave the room.

I decide on a nice white summer dress that floats around me like a cloud. I curl my hair, and put on some light, natural make-up on. I grab my sandals, sunglasses, and my purse. I head downstairs, just in time for the date.

"Hi." says Dustin, a cute guy from my class. He smiles and his dimples show. he has black hair, green eyes, and perfect white teeth. He is kind of tall, and has a little muscle. He doesn't need alot to look good, though.

"Hi Dustin. Would you like something to drink before we leave the house? It is really hot outside." I say to him. He smiles and nods. We come inside."Water, beer, orange juice, or lemonade?" I yell at him from the kitchen. "Lemonade." he replies. I grab two glasses of lemonade. As I am about to go into the living room, I am blocked by a huge, hard wall.