Chapter 15

A/N: I am impressed with the number of reads I am getting. I didn't expect this much. Now please check out my other book 'Levels of the Heart and Soul'. It starts out slow but I promise I am going to make it much more interesting. It is a paranormal book, though, so I guess if you don't like ghost-y type stuff then you don't have to read it :( . Anyways, that's it for today. Like, comment, and vote!

Chapter 15: Jessie

I was texting Stefan when I heard the sound. It was coming from the bathroom. I go over and see the door open. Inside is Stacey, vomiting in the toilet. I get down on my knees and hold her hair back. She looks up at me when she is done. Then I notice the bump.

I only just noticed this now because Stacey has been covering it up with baggy clothes, and it really isn't that big. I knew what it was as soon as I saw it up close, though. Stacey is pregnant. I let out an involuntary gasp. Stacey's face goes even paler and her eyes open wide.

"Hun, why didn't you tell anyone? And who is the father?" I ask her. Tears begin to form in her eyes, and soon she is bawling into my shoulder, explaining everything. "Its Aaron's baby. I have know since last month. I didn't tell anyone because I was ashamed! The doctor said I'm two months pregnant and that with how much alcohol I have drunk during the pregnancy that the baby will most likely have issues once it is born.  I keep praying it will be alright, and I have been taking extra measures to make sure it is healthy." After she is done saying all this, she looks back and smiles, and starts to rub her stomach.

"I'm going to keep the baby. I want it to be a little girl. I will name her Arlette. It was the name of my grandmother, before she passed away. She was French. She told me stories of her childhood there, and how she would take me there someday. She never got the chance." she continues, and I smile. It is very sweet. Then I feel anger. How could Aaron do this to her? I know it is his because she told all  of us, one night when she was drunk, that she won't ever have sex again untill she is married. We all believe her because Aaron broke her heart.

I quickly text Bella and give her a quick summary of what happened. I wish I was there to see what she is going to do to them, but if I had gone to the beach with them, I wouldn't have been able to help Stacey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I read the text and fell anger, hatred, and fury bubble up inside of me. Mac immediatly notices, as he is laying right next to me on my towel. He frowns when I get up, but doesn't say anything. I walk towards where Aaron is.

When I am right in front of me, I don't say anything. Instead, I let my fist fly towards his face. It lands on his nose and I hear a satisfying crunch. I smile once it starts to bleed. He shouts and glares at me angryly. "What was that for?" he asks. I give him the evilest look possible and he visibly shrinks back. "Next time your screwing around with some girl's heart, especially one of my best friend's, wear a condom." I say, my voice coming out as a hiss. Terror flashes over his face and he starts to run towards his car. I stop him.

"Don't you dare go to her. That little baby doesn't need a dad like you, and she doesn't deserve the stress while she is pregnant. Forget what I said about 'Don't give up hope". Give it up right now. I am never letting you near her or that child." I say. He goes towards his car, and this time I relax. I know he won't mess with her. I walk back over to Mac and snuggle into his arms.

"What happened that made you go off like that?" he asks me after awhile. I show him the text. He frowns and I know he won't say anything about what I have done. We lay there for awhile, but eventually we head back to the hotel.

When we get there, I run to Stacey. I hug her in my arms. "Sweetheart, it's gonna be okay. I won't let anything happen to you or Arlette." I say. She pulls back and smiles. "I'm sure your grandma is proud of you for naming it after her. What will you name it if it is a boy?" I ask her. She looks off thoughtfully. "I don't know. I'm sure I can think of one when the time comes." she says cheerfully.

The baby is maybe the best thing that could happen to her right now. She is more happy then I have seen her in days. I smile and guide her to her room, where she gushes about the baby. All the girls talk about it with her in her room. Once she is asleep we plan a baby shower. We are going to throw it right before she goves birth, but it is always better to start planning ahead. Soon we all get tired, though, and all go to take naps.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's Point of View:

I hear her get up in the middle of the night. I follow her because I know this will probably one of the few chances I get. I see her in the kitchen munching on- chips dipped in mayonnaise? I walk up quitely in front of her.

She sees me and smiles. "If the baby is a boy, I'm gonna name it after you. Aaron Jr. is such a cute name. I just didn't want to say that in front of Bella. You know how she is. How is your nose?" she whispers to me, giggling at the end. I sit down next to her. I give her a sad smile.

"Don't name the baby after me. It shouldn't have to be named after such a fuck up of a dad. I am going to try to do right by this baby. I will help with child expenses, but I can't be in his life. I don't want to influence him in any way." I say quitely to her. She frowns, then grabs my hand.

"You're not a fuck up. You are just some regular guy in collage and I'm just a stupid girl who fell in love with you. I'm sure as you get older you will mature. But the baby shouldn't have to wait untill then for you to be in its life. It needs a father." she says, holding my hand tightly. I give her a small smile. If only she could know how much I love her.

She makes her way back to bed, and that's when I notice how late it really is. I frown. She probably won't remember any of this conversation in the morning. I wonder, as I head off to bed, if she really will name it after me.