Chapter 14

A/N: I want to thank all of my fans and readers. I have gotten alot of reads on this book, and it is only my third book. Now, I have a mission for all of y'all. This is very serious. I want you to spread my story around, like it is an infection, so I can enter the Watty Awards. If you don't , I will come into your house and steal your waffles. Hahaha, just kidding. But seriously, spread my story around! Please Please Please with chocolate (or vanilla if you are allergic to chocolate) ice cream on top! It would mean alot to me. Like, comment, vote, and spread! XD

Chapter 14: Mac's Point of View:

I look Izzy up and down. I shake my head. "No, you are not wearing that. I won't let you." She laughs. "You can't stop me." she says. I sigh. She looks to good to go out in a club, and I don't really want to get in a fight with anyone.

She is wearing a pink and zebra print dress. The top is pink and strapless, and right below her chest it flows out with the zebra print material. It ends upper thigh. She has paired some shiny black pumps. Her chest looks very puffed up and the material for the top is tight. I am going to have a hard time keeping myself off of her, let alone other guys.

"Maybe I can." I say and throw her over my shoulder. I go into her closet and find her biggest and most modest coat I can find. "Here." I say. She shakes her head and kicks me lightly. I laugh and put her down.

"At least promise me you won't talk to any other guys unless you are 100% they are gay." I respond. She laughs. "I can't promise anything." I growl. She just giggles. We walk out and everyone else is already ready.

"Let's go already!" Izzy squeals. I laugh as she pulls the rest of the girls off of the couch. Aaron looks like he is already drunk, and Justin looks pumped. Dustin keeps checking out Brooke and I can tell that they definitly haven't done anything yet.

I'm happy for them. Especially since that means Dustin will stop bugging Izzy.

We get to the club and the beat can be heard from almost a mile away. It is packed. We make our way inside and the girls run off to "freshen up". I wonder what they actually do in the bathroom.

Justin is the designated driver for the night, but he doesn't mind. He is not a big drinker anyways. I head to the bar and get a drink for Izzy and I. I am about to head back to our table when I am stopped by a girl. She is in a very slutty outfit.

"I hope that drink is for me." she says, giggling. I try to move around her. "No. It's for my girlfriend." I reply. She frowns for a millisecond but then starts smiling again.

"I'm sure I could be alot more fun then she can." she replies, grabbing Izzy's drink and smiling. She drinks it then runs a finger down my chest. I sigh and head back to the bar.

I order Izzy another drink. The girl is still behind me. I ignore her and head back to my table. Izzy is waiting. She sends me a questioning look, and nods her head a little at the slutty girl. I shrug and sit next to Izzy.

"Here's your drink." I say. She smiles, and kisses my cheek. The girl is sending death glares at Izzy.

"What's your name?" Aaron asks with a smirk on his face. I know he finds this hilarious. The girl looks at Aaron and turns her attentions at him. "My name is Brittany, but friends call me Britt." she replies, and I almost bust out laughing.

"Really?" Aaron asks. She nods and scootches closer to him. She is almost on his lap, and her arms are draped on his. Izzy is trying to hold back laughter also.

"You wanna dance?" I ask her. She nods. We head out on the floor and both bust out laughing.

"I am going to get another drink. Do you want one?" she asks. I nod and she heads off.

After awhile, I start to get worried. I head to the bar.

"I-I don't wanna go to your house. I'm havin' fun!" I hear Izzy's voice say. I frown. She can't be that drunk already. I walk towards her voice and find some guy with his hands all over her.

"Heeeeyyyy Maccy Boo!" she shouts at me. The guy turns around. He sizes me up and smiles, like he can beat me. "Is there a problem here, Izzy?" I ask her. She frowns. "I don't feel so good, and my drink tasted funny. Ummm... Steve? Brett? Rob! Yeah, Rob bought me it. And now he wants me to go home with him." she tells me with a giggle.

It clicks in my head then, why she is acting so weird. The guy gave her date rape drugs. I am consumed with rage.

"Do you really think you are going to get away with drugging my girlfriend? What sort of sicko are you?" I yell at him. He frowns. I grab Izzy's arm and am about to tell security when something grabs me from behind.

"If she is your girlfriend, then you better watch yourself. She sure was getting friendly with me, if you know what I mean." he says while smirking. I almost run over to security. I point out the guy and have Izzy tell them what she told me.

They get the guy, but not before Izzy passes out. I hold her up and pull her to our table. I explain what happened and we all leave. Everyone is unhappy, but not because we had to leave the club. It is the fact that one of our best friends, and my girlfriend, almost just got raped.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I wake up in bed with Mac at the hotel. I frown as I try to remember what happened last night. The last thing I remember is some slut flirting with Aaron and Mac.

Mac shifts behind me. I lay back down. "Hey." I say softly. Mac smiles and kisses me on the lips. "Hey." he replies. I snuggle closer to him. "What happened last night?" I ask him.

He pauses and frowns. "We didn't do anything last night, did we?" I ask him and look down to make sure I have clothes on. I sigh with relief when I see that I do. He looks hurt. "No! I would never take advantage of you." he replies. I laugh and kiss him.

"I know. I just thought that maybe we were both so drunk we forgot our own rules." I say. He smiles a little.

"You aren't going to like what I have to say. What happened last night scared me to death." he says quietly. I frown but stay silent.

"We went to the dance floor to laugh at the slut girl. After that you went to get us drinks. I came after you and found you with some guy who had slipped drugs into your drink. I told security on him, and the guy didn't get the chance to do anything to you." he says quietly, and I can tell he is trying to control his anger.

I smile at him. He looks confused.

"My own Knight in Shining Armor." I reply, and kiss him. He is the one that actually pulls back first this time.

"I feel so guilty. I should have stayed by your side the whole night, instead of letting you go off by yourself. I would have died if anything had happened to you." I reply to her. She frowns.

"You can't blame yourself for what happened. It isn't your fault. I wasn't that drunk, so it was perfectly fine at the time for me to walk off by myself. It could have happened to anyone. I just happened to be the girl closest to him." I reply.

He pulls me closer. I wrap my arms around his waist and bury my head into his chest. He kisses the top of my head.

"I will never let you out of my sight again unless I know you are 100% safe." he whispers. I smile.

"How could I have managed to get the most perfect boyfriend in the whole world?" I ask him. He smiles at me. It is the perfect time to ask him the question that's been on my mind the past couple of days now.

"Uh, honey? My mom kinda asked me to ask you over for dinner so..." I trail off. I look at him, worried he will say 'no'. Instead, he smiles. "Sure, I would love to. I think it is about time, because my parents have been bugging me for ages. We can meet them after we meet yours." he replies.

"Sounds like a plan." I say, overly happy for no reason at all. He smiles. We both get up and get dressed for another fun day in Miami.