Chapter 16

A/N: Okay, so there isn't much to say today. I tried to put a picture with Brooke on the side, but I don't know if it will work. Sorry for not uploading sooner! Like, comment, and vote!

Chapter 16: Stacey's Point of View:

I wake up and head to the bathroom. I originally had to pee, but I ended up puking my guts out.  While puking, someone comes behind me and holds my hair back.

I look up once I am done. It is Aaron. I give him a small smile before I am forced to face the toilet again. I love my baby, but gosh this is horrible. Aaron doesn't say anything, just holds back my hair and rubs my back.

I am glad, because I really am trying to forgive him. I will not hold any hate for the father of this wonderful mass inside of me.

Finally, after what seems like hours, I'm done. I stand up and Aaron hands me a glass of water. I smile and gulp it done. The burning in my throat, from the vomiting, subsides. I go to lay back down on my bed, and Aaron helps me. He stays silent during this whole thing.

"Where is everyone else?" I ask him. "The girls went shopping and the guys went to a local gym." he says. I frown. "They left me here with you to look after you, because no one wanted to wake you up." he says, noticing my frown. I smile at my friends thoughtfullness. I wonder why Bella let him stay here with me.

"So, what do ya wanna do?" I say after a pause. He looks at me nervously. "Well I brought you some magazines from the lobby, or we can watch some t.v." he replies quietly. I nod and toss him the remote.

"Come here and sit with me." I say and motion for him to sit down on the bed with me. He hesitantly walks over. He sits down on the bed with me, but is about to fall off. I chuckle to myself.

As we are watching the television, I notice he keeps giving me nervous glances, like he wants to tell me something. I sigh and turn the show off.

"What do you want to talk about?" I ask him. He sighs. "I want to talk about the baby." I look at him in shock. I would have never thought he would actually want to talk about it.

He clears his throat. "I want to be a part of the baby's life. I've had friends who have grown up without fathers, and all of them wish they had. I will pay for child support, I will help you and this baby how ever I can. I have been thinking alot about this. I won't even ask for a say in his or her name, I just want to be the best father a guy in collage can be to this little child." he says. He puts his hand to my stomach. Tears fill my eyes.

He looks at me, worried. Before he can say anything, I fling myself into his arms. He is stiff from shock, but he hugs me back after a few seconds. I cry in his arms. I pull back after some time and look at him. "I was so worried about the baby, but what you just said gave me a little bit of hope that I can be a good parent to her." I say as I wipe back my tears. He gives me a smile, and pulls me into his arms again.

"Her?" he asks me while hugging me. I give him a small smile. "Yeah. I want it to be a girl so I can name her after my grandmother. She passed away a little bit ago." I reply. He smiles and pulls me into a hug. Just then the door bangs open.

"I went out to get food for an hour! Just one hour! I told you to leave her alone, Aaron! She doesn't need you and the stress you bring her. Do you know how bad you really hurt her? Get out!" Bella yells from the doorway. I stand up.

"Bella, please don't do this. I want him to be in the baby's life. She needs a father. I don't want her to feel the same way you do, when you think about him." I whisper. I look and see her eyes tear up. She slams the door closed. I hear her run out of the door. I sigh and climb back into bed. I feel emotionally exhausted. I fall asleep, but not before I feel Aaron kiss me on the forehead.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mac's Point of View:

I see Izzy drive off in her car, speeding down the road. I jump in Dustin's car and follow her. She stops at the beach. I follow her out onto the sand. She sits there, here knees pulled up to her chest and she is sobbing. I have never seen her cry like this before. She barely ever cries.

I sit down next to her. I try to pull her into my arms, but she pushes me away. "Go away!" she says in between sobs. I don't say anything, but stay there. All of the sudden she jumps up, staring down at me. "I said go away! I don't need you here! I don't need anyone! They all just leave anyways!" she says. I stand up, and she starts punching me. I let her do it. I can see she needs it, and it doesn't hurt.

"He left my mom. She told him she was pregnant, and he left her. He left us. He didn't love me enough, and he was just using her. We weren't good enough for him. I wasn't good enough for him. He still sent those goddamn checks though. Every month, like clockwork. I'm sure it was just to make sure he wasn't guilty. Like those checks made what he did right, but it didn't. I still hoped he would come back. I never even met the guy, my own father. " she says as she punches me and sobs some more. I just stand there, wishing I could comfort her, but didn't know how.

"I will never leave you." I says quietly.

She looks up at me. "That's what they all say. Then they get impatient, but I can't do it. I'm so afraid, so afraid that I will love them, so afraid that they will use me, then leave. I'm so afraid." she whispers, then collaspes into my arms. I sigh and kiss the top of her head. "I will never use you. I will never leave you. I promise, Izzy. We can wait as long as you want."I reply. She looks up at me and cries some more.

"I don't deserve you. I'm not good enough. I wasn't good enough for him, either" she whispers. I look down at her, her face still buried into my chest. I pull her head up to face me.

"I think you got that mixed up, Izzy. I am not good enough for you. You are so sweet, caring, and your so strong. Your father, he was crazy to leave you. He missed out on the best possible person that I have ever met." I reply, then kiss her. She kissed me back. I pick her up and carry her to Dustin's car. She rests her head against my chest. She lets out a small whimper every now and then, but she has stopped crying. I drive home and then carry her to our bedroom.

I lay her down and then lay next to her. I bring her back against my chest, then wrap my arms around her waist. We both soon fall asleep. As I fall asleep,I can't help but wonder what would have happened if I had known sooner.