Chapter 7

A/N: I know, I know, you all are excited they finally kissed! I am to! Let's see what happens next :)

Chapter 7: Mac's Point of View

I walk downstairs to our kitchen. I am about to get some cereal when I smell bacon coming from the girl's dorm. I walk over to their kitchen.

I see Izzy cooking and hear her singing something I can't make out. She is a good singer, and by the smells coming from the food, I can tell she is a good cook. I walk in and watch her sway to whatever she is singing while she is cooking. She looks hot in her silk bathrobe, tanktop, and cheerleading shorts. God, she is sexy. Finally, when I can't wait any longer, I walk over.

I slidemy arms around her waist and put my head on her shoulder. I sway with her. "Don't stop singing now. You are a beautiful singer." I whisper in her ear once she stops singing. She giggles but softly sings some more.

"I made all this as a surprise for you, ya know. You just had to come in and ruin it." She says teasingly. I turn her around. "I like my surprise." I whisper huskily. She leans closer, and I lift her on the counter. We start to make out passioniatly. Her legs wrap around my waist and her hands grip my t-shirt. I pull away before I go to far.

"Why'd you stop." She whispers breathlessly. Her cheeks are flushed. I try to calm myself. She giggles and moves her hips that happen to be right next to my crotch. I groan, and pull her closer. We kiss more, but then we smell something burning.

"Oh no! The food!" she cries as she jumps down off the counter. She hurrys, and gets the food just in time. "Perfect." she whispers. She gets me a plate and fills it with food. I sit down, and she sits down on my lap, facing me, with my food in her hands. She hands me the plate and my fork, but doesn't get off.

I put my food down. "Do you know how much of an effect you have on me?" I ask her. She giggles. "I think I do." she says as she repositions her self on my lap. I groan. She giggles again. "Your food is getting cold." she says. I take a bite of everything. I look at her the whole time. She looks at me hopefully. "Is it good?" she asks. I nod. "Best damn meal I have ever had." I say, then kiss her. She immediatly opens her mouth. Her hands roam my chest.

Someone clears their throat behind us. Izzy sighs and looks up. "What Aaron?" she asks, sounding a bit irritated. I know I am. "What smells so good?" he asks. She nods her head toward the kitchen. "I made breakfast." I look at her confusedly. "What are you going to eat?" She laughs and reaches across me towards the table.

She grabs my plate and fork. She eats some eggs of of my plate. "Come on, lets go up to my room. Stacy is at her classes." she whispers. I almost drag her up the steps. We both sit down on the couch in her bedroom and start kissing. My hands roam her thighs, but that is about as far as I allowed myself to go. I did not want her to think I was using her or rush her into things.

My phone rings. I look at the caller I.D. I frown. It was David. "What do you want?" I ask him. "Me and Isabella were on for a date this morning, but she isn't responding to my texts or calls. Is she with you?" he says. I scowl. "Yes she is, and she won't be going on that date." I reply and hang up the phone.

"I thought you going out with David was only a one time thing?" I ask her. She frowns. "He asked me out again to go see a play. I can't resist plays. That is the only reason I was going on a date with him." she smiles slyly. "I was using him for the free tickets." I laugh and pull her closer.

"You sneaky little girl." I say and kiss her forehead. I think about the date again. "Let's go out." I say. "Like on a date?" she asks. I smile at her. "If you want it to." she nods. "You have 3 hours to go out and buy me flowers, plan something romantic for the date, and get ready." she says. I laugh and nod.

3 hours later and I have done everything on her list. She comes down the stairs, and she looks beautiful. She has curled and tousled her long blonde hair. She is wearing a short silk skirt that has red and white flowery designs on it with a black band attached to the skirt holding it to her slim waist. She has on a black lacy tanktop with it, and black ballet flats with black roses on them.

Before she can get to the bottom of the stairs. I swoop her up and carry her bridal style down the stairs and ouy to the car. I give her flowers on the way there. She wraps her arms around my neck and looks dreamily at me. I smile. We make it to the car and she is reluctant to let go of me. She does, but not before giving me a long kiss.

"Where are we going?" she asks me." It is surprise. A while later and we finally get there.

--------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I squeal in excitment. We are going strawberry picking. We had to drive for a long time in the mountains, but I don't mind. We get to the gate and I reach in my purse to get my wallet and pay for myself, but Mac grabs my hand.

"It is my date so you are not paying for anything." he says with a serious look on his face. He pays and we pull in. "Give me your wallet. I am confiscating it because I know you will try and pay." I hand him my wallet. We begin our fruit picking.

We have alot of fun at our date,and there isn't a akward moment between us. We start to drive home.

I fall asleep in the car. I barley wake up, but I can still remeber Mac carrying me to my bed and falling asleep with me.