Chapter 13

A/N: I am so so so sorry! I haven't uploaded in a long time, and life has just been really busy. Anyways, I am really sorry. That is it for today. Like, comment, and vote.

Chapter 13: Deven's Point of View:

"ROADTRIP! Wahoooo!" I shout as we drive down the highway. Justin laughs behind me.

"Deven! Can you stop shouting please! We are all excited but it is hard to concentrate on driving with alll the noise!" Bella shouts from the driver's seat. I laugh.

We are going to Miami! We are going to hit all the best clubs and beaches while the weather is still good. Me, Bella, Mac, Aaron, Justin, Jessie, and Stacey are riding in Bella's car. Brooke and Dustin are riding in Dustin's car with all of the luggage.

We had all rearranged our schedules so we have Monday off, too. We are going to all spend about four days there. I am so excited!

It is kind of smooshed in Bella's car. I have to sit on Justin's lap, and Stacey has to sit next to Aaron. It has put her in a grumpy mood.

We drive for awhile, then we stop so Mac and Bella can switch seats. Now Mac is driving. I start to feel tired. I cuddle up to Justin and fall asleep

*Five hours later*

I wake up and we are at the hotel. We meet Brooke and Dustin, and start to pack. We fix the sleeping arrangments.

Bella and Mac are going to sleep in one bed, and so are me and Justin. Brooke and Jessie aer sharing a bed, too. Aaron gets the last bed, and Dustin gets the couch. We all fall asleep and wait for the next day.

-------------------------------------------------------

Aaron's Point of View:

I wake up in a grumpy mood. I had to sit next to Stacey on the way up here, and it was killing me. The quote, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder." is really acurate. I want Stacey so bad. And she was sleeping in the same room as me.

I get up and get some breakfast. I go to the bathroom and pull on some swim trunks and a black t-shirt.  As I am walking out, I see Stacey wake up. She shoots me death glares, then shoves me out of the bathroom. I let her.

I hear the shower turn on. I growl. I walk out in the living room and see that Mac and Isabella are already ready. They are making out on the couch. I cough a little, and Isabella pulls back. She blushes.

I give a sarcastic laugh then go back to the kitchen to get a soda. I see Isabella frown. Mac mumbles something to her, and she nods. She walks towards me. 

"Don't give up yet?" she says. I give a small smile. Obviously I have some hope with Stacey. She smiles then walks back to Mac. Mac jaws tense. I know why. Isabella is wearing her tiny ruffled pink bikini.

"I wish I had what you guys had." I say. Mac looks at me shocked and Isabella giggles.She looks up at Mac dreamily. He smiles. I walk away before I can get any more jealous.

We all head to the cars. We are going to the beach today. The guys got outvoted, and the girls wanted to go to the beach.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

We drive to the beach. Me and the girls spread out our towels while the guys go swimming. I want to tan a bit before I go swimming.

I am laying out when I am suddenly picked up in the air. I move my sunglasses and see Mac moving towards the water. I try to squirm and get out of his arms, but he is to strong. I laugh as he throws me in the water.

I scream. "Mac! It is freezing!" He laughs and picks me up, bridal style. I smile. "How are you always so warm?" I ask him. He smiles and leans close."I am only ever warm for you." I giggle and lean up close to kiss him. He spins me around so the my legs straddle his waist. I tangle my hands in his hair and he pulls me closer.

I feel him getting hard and I pull away. He gulps. "Not yet." I whisper huskily. He nods and starts to put me down. I shake my head and hug him closer. "It's cold! You can't put me down yet!" I screech. He laughs and starts to head towards the shore.

Once we get back to the shore he lay down on my towel, still not letting go. I giggle and snuggle closer to him.

We start to head back because we need to get ready. We are going to a club that is supposed to be really hot right now. We grab our fake I.D's and head out to the cars. This is going to be an awesome night.

***Sorry no editing! If you notice, I don't edit most of my chapters.