Chapter 12

A/N: OKay so my friend, BrookieBooBoo, wants me to say to all of y'all to read her book, which is actually really good. It's called True Love It's Hard to Find and When You Find It It's Easy to Loose. I know, long title, but it is good. That is it for today. Like, comment, and vote :)

Chapter 12: Isabella's Point if View

I walk up to the bitch's door. I knock three times, really loud. She answers the door. It is obvious she is very drunk. I walk in and turn to face her. She looks confused. "You are such a dirt bag, slutty whore." I say simply. Fury flashes on her face.

"And what gave you that idea? You don't know me, and I have definitly never met you before." she says loudly. "Well because, my stupid, stupid, stupid Brooke, you made a guy cheat on my best friend. Which brings me to my point. I" i say and give a suspensful pause," am gonna kick your ass."

She looks confused. "Who was the guy?" she asks softly. She was apparently used to this alot. "Aaron." I say, knowing she would know which Aaron I ment. Her mouth forms a 'O'. "He had a girlfriend. No wonder he was all mad the next day. Oh gosh, I am so so sorry. I just thought that since he was a player, he wouldn't have a girlfriend. He didn't tell me that." she says with tears in her eyes. Apparently he had hurt her too.

I feel bad for the girl. All the anger inside of me disappeared. "I deserve what is coming to me. Though, no offense, you are kinda tiny to be tryin' to fight me." she says doubfully. I laugh. "Bitch, I am Isabella. The one and only short, girly, fighting machine." I laugh again, using the phrase I heard other guys saying about me.

Her eyes widen. "But don't worry, I am not gonna fight you. I thought maybe you knew he had a girlfriend. Well sorry! Why don't I bring you over to the house and let you explain that to my bestie, Stacey." she nods. We walk back to the my car and head to the dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacey's Point of View:

"--and I am so so sorry!" the girl says for the hundredth time. I smile weakly. Now I narrowed the people I should hate down to one. It is easier that way. "Thanks for explaining. Now that I have actually talked to each other, I see that you are pretty kewl. Now don't take this the wrong way, but I am kinda glad I'm not the only one he hurt in this mess. Maybe we could talk about it sometimes." I say.

"Sure." the girl says, instantly brightening up. All of the sudden, Bella's phone rings. "Dustin, I am still together with Mac! We can't be friends if you are still going to frickin' stalk me." she turns around and suddenly smiles at Brooke. "Yeah fine, one last date. But this is it Dustin! No more!" she says.

She starts to speak to Brooke. "Come on girl. You are going on a date. Just think of this as paying back Stacey." I laugh at her plan.We help Brooke get ready for the date.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brooke's Point of View:

I fidget nervously with the hem of my dress. This is a bad plan, but I went along with it for the sake of Stacey, who is really nice. Though I do believe Isabella kind of stole her justice. I wonder what Dustin is like. Maybe he is nice and cute, though he did seem like kind of a stalker. I am not surprised he would stalk Isabella. She is like every guy's dream. Me, well I am just sloppy sex.

I hear a man call out the name of our table. He walks over and stops when he sees me. "Sir,I believe you have the wrong table." he says, but the waiter and I shake his head. Dustin huffs and sits down. "Where is Bella." he asks.

"She isn't coming." I say, my voice barely over a whisper. He frowns. "I should have known she would do something like this. She would have never gone on a date with me, especially since she is still together with Mac. Anyways,since we are already on a date together, what's your name?"

"Brooke Kramer. Nice to meet you. What is your name?" I ask him meekly. He chuckles. "I'm not gonna bite, you know. And the name is Dustin Kraye." I hold out my hand, but frown. "I haven't been in the best relationships." I reply. He frowns. "Sorry." he says. I laugh. "It is okay. Let's just have fun." I say with a smile.

The date goes well and I feel like a really connected with him, or like we have chemistry. He even finds my little snort laugh cute. I feel like I am floating on a cloud. He gives me a kiss on the cheek at my door. We agree to see each other soon and exchange numbers. This is the first real date I have had in a long time, and it was amazing.