Chapter 5

A/N: Okay, so I keep forgetting to mention this, but if you fan me, or vote or comment on one of my stories, I will make sure to read one of your books. Just to say thanks :) That is it for today. Comment, vote, or like!

Chapter 5: Isabella's Point of View:

I wake up with a killer headache and I am still in my party clothes. "Ughh, what happened last night?" I groan to myself. "Well, you got drunk, apparently gave some guy named David your number and agreed to go on a date with him. Oh, and you danced with Mac alot." Stacy says coming up beside my bed. "Here is some Advil to help with the headache." She hands me a glass of water and some pills. "Thanks." I reply.

"Is our little party girl up?" Says Aaron as him and Mac walk into my room. Mac is scowling. "Yeah, I am. I can't remember a thing from last night, but Stacy told me I agreed to go on a date with some guy named David." Mac scowls even harder and glares at Stacy. He pulls her to the side, and I hear heated whispers. "Don't take it personal. He just doesn't like David very much. David used to be his best friend, but stopped when Mac wouldn't let strippers and prositutes come into the house. This was all before you got here." Aaron says as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"Well, I already agreed so I am not gonna back out of the date now."I say with a shrug. He laughs. "I like your determination, Isabella." I laugh with him and Mac turns to face us. Aaron jumps off my bed with his hands up, like he was trying to surrender. I laugh even harder, and Mac looks confusedly at me.

I wipe tears form my eyes, which appeared from laughing so hard, and checked my phone. 1 new text message. *Hey Isabella, it's David. If you are still up for our date, I'll pick you up at seven p.m.* I quickly send a reply *Sure.* It had just went through, when the phone is snatched from my hand.

"What is your problem Mac?" I ask him as he goes through my texts. "So you are going on the date?" Mac asks me softly. "Yeah, it would be rude to back out now." I say with my arms crossed and a frown on my face. He looks up and his eyes flick to my chest once more, and linger for a couple of seconds. I'm not surprised. He looks back up at my face and sees that I am angry.

He sits down on my bed, and pulls me into a hug. Somehow I end up sitting on his lap during the process. " I'm sorry I am so grumpy. David just gets on my nerves." He says. "I know, Aaron told me. I am only going because I don't want to be rude. I will come straight home and we can have a all night movie marathon if you want. But," I say as I give him a sly smile, "you have to watch chick flicks with me." He laughs and nods his head. "Only if you watch the new zombie move." I laugh and push him away. Disappointment shows in his eyes, but it disappears quickly. It could have been my imagination.

I stand on the bed and cross my arms again. " Eeew! Gross! I am not watching some gory movie where zombies eat people." " Fine, but we do have to watch a scary movie. You can pick it, but it has to be scary." He says with a grin. I smile and plop back on his lap. "Fine." I say with a grin.

I look at the time. 3 o'clock! "Look at the time! I have to get ready for my date." I say as I push him out the door. Or try to at least. He is like a mountain! He lets out a frustrated sigh and runs his hands through his hair. He storms out of the room. I close the door behind him, and try to decide what to wear.

I decide on a low-cut, loose, sparkly pink tank-top. I pull on some black skinny jeans and white stiletto boots. I curl my hair and throw some make-up on. I look at the time. 6 o'clock. It takes forever to curl my hair because there is so much of it. I take out my school tings from my big white bag and throw my white Prada sunglasses on top of my head. I rush downstairs and wait for David by the door.

Right at seven, the doorbell rings. I open it to see a smiling David at the door. I start to remember him from last night. "Hi David." I say cheerfully. I can see why I gave him my number. He sure is cute. "Hello beautiful." He says with a cheeky grin. I blush. "Am I dressed right for the date? I didn't know what we are going to do." I say with a little frown.