Chapter 18

A/N: Sorry Sorry Sorry for not uploading sooner! I was really tired and I was busy and... I'm sorry! Warning, there is also some sexual content, but the baddest parts I'm going to but in another chapter. Anyways, I hope you like the story! Like, comment, and vote!

Chapter 18: Mac

I help pack up the car. I wish we could stay here for longer. I look at Izzy, seeing her looking at the hotel and sighing. I walk over and pull her into a hug. "I know. I wish we could stay here too. At least you got a good tan baby." I say. She nods into my chest. "You know, we could always come back here, just you and me." I say as kiss down her cheek, heading towards her neck. She lifts her head up and moves closer to me. I kiss the soft part of her neck, sucking on it slightly.

I pull back and look at the little love bite I gave her. I smile at her. "Hmm, now your officially mine now." I say. She nods. She starts leaning towards me again, standing up on her tiptoes. I capture her lips with mine. She wraps her arms around my neck. I pick her up and sit her on the car hood. I put my hands on either side of her. I nibble on her bottom lip, and she opens her mouth. I slide my tounge in. She pulls me closer.

She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer. Her butt is barley on the car now. I can feel myself get excited, but I don't care. I still hold on to her. I can tell she feels me to, because her breath catches in her throat. She doesn't let go though.

Someone taps me on the shoulder, but I wave my hand, trying to shoo them. The person taps my shoulder harder, and I finally open my eyes, which had closed awhile ago, and pull my head back. Izzy's lips are stll slightly parted and her eyes are closed. I smile as I see her cheeks are flushed and her hair is wild. She slowly opens her eyes, though the lust in them is still shining brightly. I still hold her, but look over my shoulder to see who interrupted us.

Jessie is standing there with a smirk on her face. "Can you guys not have sex on the car? We have to get going. You have a football game tomorrow." She says, still smirking. I go to sit down in the car, still holding onto her. I'm using her to hide my obvious excitment from the kiss. She laughs when I sit down in the driver seat with her. She wiggles her hips a little. My eyes fill with lust. She stops giggling when she sees my eyes. She gulps. I lean forward to kiss her again. I kiss her, and she kisses me back passionatly. I feel something smack my arms, and I pull back to see who it was. Aaron laughs.

"Come on Dude! Let's hit the road. We all know your hard, so you don't need to torture yourself with using her to hide it. Your just going to make it worse." He says, still laughing. I glare at him, but reluctantly put Izzy in the seat next to me. I hold her hand, though. We get on the road, and I don't let go of her hand.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Izzy's Point of View:

***This is two days after Miami***

I sit in the bleachers, looking at Mac. I know nothing about football, but I still go to every one of his games. This isn't a serious one, just practice really. I still cheer him on. I have his number and name painted on on my cheeks. Every game he gives me front row tickets, and he waves to me while they are lining up on the field.

I look at him and sigh, as he does it again. I want to admit that I love him, that I would even give myself up for him, but I'm still so afraid. I wish I could be like every other girl, and fall into love without a second thought, but I can't. I want to, but I just can't.

I smile as I remember the car incident in Florida. I was almost ready to admit it then, but Jessie had to interrupt me. We were leaving Florida, so I wanted to say it. I was planning on it, and then Mac kissed me like that, and I was totally going to. Why did Jessie interrupt me?

I look up at the scores and see that our team is winning. That is when I see the pink letters running at the bottom of the score board. I usually don't pay attention, but something caught my attention. There, in the pink letters, was my name.

*Izzy (Isbella) Maria Willosmith, I love you! From, Mac*

My breath catches in my throat, and I look at Mac. He is playing, and he can't tell I saw it. He has no idea how much that means to me. Him, announcing he loves me to the puplic, not hiding it like my father did to my mother. Tears well up in my eyes, happy tears. I am jumpy in my seat, and I know I'm ready. It had been building up for awhile now, but that made it overflow. What he didn't know was that it was the little things, and not the big things that got to me, breaking down my walls little by little. He had me, whether I liked it or not.

The game finally ended. I ran to the outside of the locker rooms, waiting for them to get back. They won the game. They walk in and I run up to Mac. He sees me and laughs. I hug him and he picks me up and twirls me around. The other guys make inappropriote gestures and noises, but I don't care. He puts me down, then goes to change. I wait for him, and once he gets back, we head to his car.

 I stop him before we reach the car. I gather up my courage. "I love you." I whisper, my voice barley above the noise of other people leaving the game. Mac looks at me, his face the most serious its ever been. He gently grabs my chin and leads me closer toward him. "What did you say?" he says, his face lose to mine, his hand still on my chin.

"I love-" I start to say a little bit louder, but I am cut off by the rough kiss that Mac gives to me. He pulls me close, as if he can't get enough of me. His kiss is filled with passion, and I can feel myself immediatly give into him. His tounge flicks across my lower lip and I open my mouth. Suddenly, he pulls back.

"You don't know how long I have been waiting to hear you say that." He says breathlessly. I look at him, and I see the biggest smile he has ever had on his face. I smile. He suddenly grabs me again, leaning me against the car, and kisses me. This time I pull back first.

"I was going to say it in Florida, but Jessie interrupted us." I say to him. His smile grows even bigger, and suddenly I feel myself being thrown in the car. Mac goes across to his side, and jumps in. I close my door, and he closes his. Then he pulls me across so I am practically on his lap, and starts kissing me again. I feel his need and his love in the kisses.

He bites my bottom lip, and I immediatly open my mouth his tounge plunges in, and his hands roam my thighs. I grab his shirt and pull him closer, my legs now on either side of him. His hands move up to my shirt, hesitating before slowly going up it. I don't stop him. His hands move to my chest and start to stroke them. I pull back.

"Did I go to far?" he asks, worry filling in his eyes. I try to keep myself calm, and not start kissing him again. "No. I just want to wait until we get home." I say, moving slightly off of him, but still sitting close. His eyes light up, and he quickly starts the car. His hand that isn't on the steering wheel roams my thighs, as he speeds across campus. His eyes are filled with lust. We get home, and before I can unbuckle, Mac is out of the car and opening my door for me. I get out and he immediatly picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He kisses me, only pausing to open the doors and head upstairs.

I kiss his neck, his lips, all over his face. I feel his excitment, and for the first time, I am not afraid. We head to his bedroom, and all I'm thinking is 'This is it.'

*** See the restricted chapters in my books! Don't want to lose any readers!