Epilogue

A/N: So this is the end of BITND :(  It makes me sad. But all good things must come to an end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilogue: Mac

"Get back here Arlette!" I shout playfully as the little girl runs away from me. Finally I catch up to her and scoop her up in my arms.

"Come here and give your favorite uncle a hug." She laughs and gives me the biggest hug her little arms could manage. Izzy laughs and comes up behind me, taking Arlette away from me. I pout, but Izzy just sticks out her tongue. 

"Auntie Bella, when is your baby gonna come out?" Arlette asks Izzy, softly poking her belly. Izzy laughs and rubs her protruding belly.

"Hopefully soon. He is getting big." Izzy replies. I wrap my arms around both of them. The savory smell of barbecue fills the air, and Stacey walks up to us. Arlette struggles to get to her mother, so Izzy hands her over.

"I can tell you right now that little boy is going to be the only boy that Aaron trusts with his little girl." Stacey says laughing. We all laugh with her. Everyone knows just how protective Aaron can be when it comes to his daughter. Aaron walks up behind Stacey and wraps his arms around her.

"Not if he is anything like his father." Aaron says with a smirk. Stacey giggles.

"I distinctly remember someone being worse than Mac." Stacey replies teasingly. Aaron growls and wraps his arms tighter. Izzy beams at me and grabs my hand. I smile right back at her. It's been almost seven years now and I don't love her any less than I did when I first met here. In fact, I think I love her more each day. The doorbell to Stacey's and Aaron's house rings, and Stacey and Izzy run to the door, squealing in delight. The door opens and Deven, Justin, Jessie, and Stefan all rush in, plus someone else. Lacey, Justin and Deven's daughter, run over to Arlette, and they hug each other. They giggle and run off to the playground in the backyard. Jessie and Deven coo over Izzy's baby bump. 

"OH MY GOSH DID STEFAN PROPOSE?" Stacey shouts. Jessie holds up her hand and shows everyone the sparkling diamond ring. The girls all squeal excitedly. I laugh. It's a good thing I still kept my tux from the other three weddings. Hard to believe, but all of us really did stay together throughout the years. 

The doorbell rings yet again, and Brooke and Dustin walk in. Brooke runs over and hugs everyone, while Dustin comes over to join us guys.

"I swear, they talk all the time and hang out almost everyday, but they always act like they haven't seen each other in months." Dustin says jokingly. We all laugh. Lacey and Arlette run over to us, each looking very excited. 

"We made you each flower bracelets." Lacey says excitedly. Her and Arlette hand one to each of us, then run off to give each of the girls some. 

"Are you excited about your kid?" Justin asks me. I beam and nod my head.

"I can't wait to hold him, and do fatherly stuff with him. Like toss a football and teach him how to ride a bike. It's kind of like a dream come true. I worry his future though. With me and Izzy's good looks combined, he is going to be one heck of a ladies man." I say with a smirk. Aaron nods in understanding.

"I worry about Arlette too. I don't want her to get her heart broken by some guy. I'm sure Justin understands." Justin nods. 

"When are you planning on having kids?" I ask Dustin and Stefan. Stefan shrugs.

"Me and Brooke are already trying. I know she wants a little boy." Dustin replies. I sigh in contentment. We all have a pretty good life. Stefan and Dustin are lawyers, me and Aaron are professional football players, and Justin is a chef for a high-class restaurant. We all live on the same street, in nice, big houses. It was pretty much perfect. I look over at my glowing wife and smile. Everything is just perfect. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was thinking of doing a spin-off with the kids maybe? Let me know what you think.