Chapter 8

A/N: Buisness first, and then back to the awesome story :) First of all, I need a better cover to get noticed. If you want to make a better one, email me at glamgirl124@gmail.com, or if you just want to give me a couple websites, that would be good too. Thanks! Oh, and if I am on and you want to chat, I will chat with you. That's it for today.

Chapter 8: Stacy's Point of View

I wake up to a sweet kiss on my lips. "Hey Aaron." I whisper sleepily. He holds a finger to his muth and nods his head over to Bella's bed. I almost laugh out loud at what I see.

Mac and Bella are both cuddled up asleep, fully clothed, on Bella's bed. They didn't even bother getting under the covers. I run out of the room, and Aaron follows. Once we are out of hearing distance, we both bust up laughing. "That-was-so-funny-and-adorable!" I say in between gasps for breath. I hold my stomach.

Aaron comes up to me and puts his arms around my waist. "So what are we doing today, Stace?" he says. I think for a moment. "We could go to the park." I say. He nods and we both go get ready. We meet downstairs and head to his car.

"I brought a frisbee and a picnic." he says. I look over at him. He is too good to be true. He is hot, sensitive, and great in bed. I smile satisfactorily at the last part. "Yo, space cadet. We are here." he says while he waves his hand in my face, breaking my train of thought. I smile. We both get out of the car.

The picnic is nice, and the weather outside. After about 2 hours, we head home. I wonder if Bella and Mac are up yet.

-------------------------------------------------------

Jessie's Point of View (I know, surprise!):

I watch Deven and Justin make out on her bed. I sigh, and go get something to eat. I wish there were four guys here, instead of three. I look at the time. I have to get to class soon. I am majoring in buisness. I get ready and head to class.

"Hey." someone whispers, pokes me, and passes me a note. I look back and the guy points to a tall, skinny guy in the back. He is kind of cute. He has brown eyes and black hair. I read the note.

*Hey, I heard you live in the party house. My name is Steffan. Maybe sometime I could pick you up for a date or something.*

I write back.

*Sure. My name is Jessie. Here is my phone number if you want to meet up. 770-453-9852* I pass it to the guy behind me and he passes it back to Steffan. Steffan smiles, and I smile back. I leave class feeling happy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I wake up to some carresing my thigh. I smile and pull him closer without even opening my eyes. I kiss him. "Good morning to you too." Mac says once I finally release him. I open my eyes. He smiles. He grabs my ass, pulling me closer to him. I grab his shirt and kiss him. He kisses my neck.

"Excuse me, but I would like to walk into my bedroom without witnessing my best friend and her boyfriend doing it." Stacey yells from behind us. "How would we be doing it with our clothes on?" I yell towards her general location. All the rooms are pretty big, so yelling is not uncommon. She laughs. "Phew, I was worried my little innocent was gonna to lose her virginity in my room." she says, and I sit right up.

"Shut up!" I yell, throwing a pillow at her. Mac looks at me in shock. "Your a-" he starts to say put I put a pillow over his face. I run over and punch Stacey in her arm. I look at the clock. "Well, will you look at that. Time for me to get ready for fashion design class." I say and push Mac out the door. I throw on some jeans and a loose pink sweater with a sparkly white tank-top underneath it.

I run out of the door. Mac is waiting in the hall and he looks at me confusedly. I give a wave and head to class. I focus on class, and when I get home, I go straight to take a nap, avoiding Mac.

Wrong. I walk in and Mac is waiting for me on my couch. "Why'd you run away from me like that?" he asks, frowning. "I don't know. I guess I was embarrased." I say, looking down. Suddenly, I feel a hand lifting my chin up and arms around my waist.

"It just makes you more sexy, knowing how innocent and untouched you are." he says, smirking. His eyes look up and down my body. I laugh and slap him playfully on the arm. I stand up on my tiptoes, kissing him. His tounge slides into my mouth and his hands start to go lower on my back. When I don't stop him, he goes ahead a grabs my ass. We kiss, and I am glad Stacey told him.