Chapter 2

A/N: Okay, so I don't really have anything to say. Umm, again, if you can help me make a better title, or make me a better title, you can send the images to glamgirl124@gmail.com. Just make sure they are save as .jpg images or I can't use them. Thanks! Anyways, back to the story.

Chapter 2: Mac's Point of View

"Okay, so which on of the girls do you think is the hottest?" Aaron says. We are sitting in my room, and I can hear the girls giggling from their dorm. My room is right next to Stacy's and Isabella's room, and the walls aren't very thick. "I vote for Deven, totally. I would tap that any day." Justin says. "What about you, Mac? Pick your lady now, so we know which ones we  have a chance with." Aaron says jokingly. He is always kidding around about how I get all the girls. "Oh, I think I am gonna have to go with Isabella. There is just something about her, man." I say.

I remember her in the pool yesterday, and I start to get all hot and bothered. Her perfectly curved body, her long, wavy blonde hair, and her intense green eyes surronded by huge black lashes. I suddenly find a hand waving in my face. "Yo, man. You thinking some perverted thoughts? You were completly spaced out." Aaron says. "Anyways, I think I would either have to go with Isabella or Stacy. Those girls are hot and so damn happy and cute all the time. But if you want Isabella, then go right ahead. You just narrowed my choices down."  he continues with a shrug.

" Aren't they both a little short for you guys. You both tower over them with you 6'3 and 6'4 heights." Justin asks. "That just gives us the excuse to pick them up more often." I say and high-five Aaron.

We talk a little bit more, then we hear a knock on the door. I open it, and there stands Isabella in some pretty sexy pajamas. She has on a very short pajama dress with spaghetti straps and a little bit of lace on the end. I have a hard time trying to stop myself from grabbing her right there.

 "Hey Mac. The girls and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to watch some movies with us. We made some popcorn, but we can make more if you guys come." she says. "Sure, Izzy." I say with a smile. She looks a little confused, but then laughs. "Meet us downstairs." she says, but I grab her by the wrist. "I am gonna need some help getting the other boys off their lazy asses." I say and start to pull her into my room. She laughs and follows me.

"Come on guys. We are going to watch some movies with the girls." I say. I notice Aaron checking out Isabella, and I shoot him a warning glare. He smiles mischiviously at me before turning to her. "Sure we will come. On one condition though." She looks confused. "I get to sit next to you." He says. She blushes and looks down at the ground. She looks really hot like that.

"Come on." I say as I pull her next to me. I put my arm around her shoulder and start to walk her out. She looks confused, which looks cute on her. I lean in close. "I had to save you from Aaron. He can't control himself around pretty girls." I say, and she laughs. The boys follow behind us and we head downstairs. I keep my arm on her shoulder, and she seems completly comfortable with it there.

We walk into the girls living room. Stacy looks at Isabella and gives her a questioning look. She mouths something, and then shrugs my arm off. Aaron sits next to Stacy. The other couch is full, so me and Isabella sit on the loveseat. "So Izzy, what movie are we going to watch?" I ask her. She giggles a little at my nickname for her, and it is very sexy.  She looks at me mischiviously and and a sly smile forms on her face. "It is a surprise." she says.

I look at the T.V. and wait for the movie to come on. The previews start, and then I see the movie. I groan out loud and Izzy laughs. The other girls laugh, too. The movie is "Material Girls". I don't pay attention to the movie, and I see that Aaron and Justin aren't either. I sneak glances at Izzy during the movie, and she is completly enraptured with it. Soon, though, she starts to look tired. I take this as an oppurtunity to move closer.

I inch towards her, and she lays her head on my shoulder. She yawns, and soon she is asleep. I pick her up, motion to Stacy where I am going, and start to head up to her room. I lay her down on the bed carefully, but she still wakes up alittle.

"Did I fall asleep?"  she asks groggily. "Yeah, but it is okay. You can go back to sleep." I whisper. She smiles and falls fast asleep. Once I am sure she is asleep, I tiptoe back downstairs. Everyone else has left but Stacy. Once she sees me she heads upstairs. I go through the door connecting or the two dorms' living rooms, and go to my room. I get my own room so I don't have to worry about waking anyone. I soon fall asleep, dreaming of Izzy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I wake up to my alarm, and I know it is time for one of my classes. Stacy is already gone. I want to be a fashion designer, but I also double major in law, as it is a steady back-up plan. I take a shower, then get ready. I lay my clothes out on my bed. I choose a pink tanktop with a plain yellow v-neck t-shirt over it. I throw on some jean cutoff shorts and my favorite hot pink converse. I leave my hair in its natural wavy state, and put on some mascara and some bright pink lipgloss. I grab my huge white shoulder bag that holds everything I needand my white sunglasses, and head out to my car.

I get to my black convertible Mustang, and see Aaron waiting by it. He looks quite grumpy. "What's wrong?" I ask him when I reach the car. "Mac and Justin took my car and I have no ride." He replies moodily. "Get in then." I say and unlock it. I automatically pull the hood down. He jumps in and I start to drive.

"What are you majoring in?" I ask to break the silence. "I want to be a crime scene investigator. What about you?" "I want to be a fashion designer. Some of my sketchs are in the glove box if you want to look." I say. He reaches and pulls my sketch book out and looks through it. He smiles and turns toward me. "These are pretty good." he says and I blush. "Thanks. That means alot to me."I reply. We pull up to the school too soon. I was actually enjoying the conversation.

"See ya." I say as I head towards class. He waves goodbye. As I walk to class I see envious looks from some of the other girls, but I ignore them. I go to my classes and can't wait to get home. Funny how soon I am considering the dorm my home.