Chapter 17

A/N: Okay, so I know some of you are confused with the wholle Isabella's father issue thing, but let me explain. First of all, there was one sign before this one. In chapter 14, it says 'My mom wants you over" instead "My family wants you over", but there was only one sign because she was supposed to be good at hiding it. Hopefully that answers some of your questions. Anyways, that's it for today. Like, comment, and vote!

Chapter 17: Isabella's Point of View:

I wake up early, and go wash my face. My eyes are puffy from all the crying I did yesterday. I frown at myself. I was supposed to keep it in, like I always have. No guy wants a girl with emotional problems. I look over at Mac. He is still asleep. I sigh, and go over and kiss him on the cheek. He smiles, but doesn't wake up.

I go and make some coffee. If Mac really is going to stay, like he said he was going to, then I'm going to be the perfect girlfriend. While the coffee is brewing, I make some eggs and bacon.

"What smells so good." I hear Mac say from behind me. I turn around and give him my biggest smile. "I'm cooking breakfast for you." I reply, then walk over to him. He smiles and gives me a hug. I stand on my tiptoes and kiss him. He pulls back and frowns.

"You don't have to do all this for me." He whispers. I give him a small smile. "I want to." I reply, then go back to the food. He comes up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder.

I start humming because I know Mac likes my singing. The coffee beaps and Mac goes to get it, but I stop him. I push him to the table and into a chair. I get the coffee and make him a cup, and hand it to him. I finish cooking and make both of us a plate. He eats it, but keeps giving me worried looks.

Once we are done I grab our dishes and wash them. As I am drying them Mac grabs me and turns me around to face him.

"Why are you doing all this? We both know you hate dishes, and usually I have to beg for you to cook for me." He asks me, his face in a worried frown. I give him a weak smile.

"Why can't I do something nice for my boyfriend and not get questioned about it?" I say teasingly. Mac still frowns and pulls meinto a tight hug. I finally give in, knowing he won't give up. "I can't lose you, Mac. I was thinking if I did this, that maybe you would forget my little break down from yesterday." I say. I pull back from the hug. "No guy likes girls with emotional issues." I say with a frown on my face.

To my surprise, Mac laughs. "Did you really think I was going to leave you? I hate to break it to you, Izzy, but you aren't getting rid of me that easily." He says, then picks me up bridal style. He walks back into the bedroom, then lays down on the bed with me still in his arms. I move to be closer to him, and he pulls the covers up. I smile at him.

"I love you, Izzy. You don't have to say it back yet, but I really do love you." He says. I look at him, shocked. I give him my biggest smile, then pull him closer to me by his shirt. I kiss his lips roughly, and he puts his arms around me. I tangle my fingers in his hair. He licks my lips, and I open my mouth willingly. All to soon, Mac pulls back.

"What;s wrong?" I ask him, my lips puffy from the kiss. He gives me a smile, then I notice how excited he is. I give him a smile, and give him a quick kiss. I turn over so my back is to his chest. We both fall asleep quickly. I think about how perfect Mac is as I fall into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's Point of View:

"Hey baby, you wanna go to the beach?" I ask Deven, sitting up in our bed. She pulls the covers up, and gives me a shy smile. I laugh at her shyness, then snuggle closer to her. We had rented an extra room for the day, to get some private time. Her bare body is so warm against mine, and soon we are both asleep again.

I wake up before her, then change into a bathing suit. I toss hers on the bed, then gently shake her to wake her up. She gives me a sleepy smile. I help her out of bed. She gets in her bathing suit, and I help her tie the top. We get in Dustin's car, then drive to the beach. We swim, tan, and make out. It is a very good day.

We get home, and I make us some lunch. Deven goes to take a shower. Once the lunch is ready, I go and get in the shower with her.

****Don't want to lose fans, so I'm not going to put what happens in the shower****

I grab us both towels, and we both get dressed in some comfy clothes. We lay in bed and watch some movies.

"I'm going to get up and see what Mac and Bella are doing. I heard what happened yesterday, and I want to make sure they are okay." Deven says after awhile. I nod, and pause the movie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Deven's Point of View:

"Oh my gosh! You guys are actually spooning?" I shout, trying to get them up. Bella gives me a sleepy smile and a nod, while Mac just moves closer to Bella. They are so cute together.

"Wow. I never pictured you as the spooning type of guy." I say to Mac with a smirk. He just waves his hand, trying to shoo me away. I smile and take the glass of water in my hand and walk towards Mac. Bella sees it and starts talking to Mac, while trying to move away.

"Baby, wake up." she says. Mac groans and holds onto her tighter. "Mac! Wake up!" she says, still stuggling to get out of his arms. He doesn't move, so I pour the water on his head, making sure not to get Bella wet. Mac sits straight up, and glares at me. Bella kisses him on the lips, distracting him so I can run out.

I run back into me and Justin's bedroom. Soon Mac and Bella join us. They sit down on the couch. Mac glares at me some more. Bella just laughs. "Baby, I tried to get you up and save you." Bella says, kissing Mac on the cheek. He looks at her lovingly.

"Well, Izzy,I was having very good dreams and I didn't want to wake up." He says, giving her a sly smile and waggling his eyebrows. She punches him, but soon they are making out on the couch. Justin and I roll our eyes.

I walk over to Stacey's room, hoping to get away from all the romantic stuff. I hear giggling and walk in to find Aaron and Stacey on her bed with a computar in between them. "What are you guys looking at?" I say and sit down on the end of the bed. Stacey blushes and pushes the computar towards me.

I look and see a baby furniture  website. I smile and push the computar towards them. "I think it is great that you two are getting along for the baby. Don't worry about Bella. She is just afraid for you, Stacey. You know why." I say, and Stacey nods. Aaron just gives us a confused look.

"You don't know the story?" I ask him. He shakes his head. I give him a sad smile.

"Bella's dad left her mom when she heard that she was pregnant. He still sent checks, but she never met him in person. It hurt her badly. She is afraid of love, now. She believes all guys are just going to use her, or her friends. I think Mac has helped her a little with that, because she is starting to get better." I say, summing it up. What I didn't include was how bad it emotionally hurt her. That was her story to tell.

Aaron frowns. "I never heard that before." he says. "Neither did Mac or Justin, until yesterday. Only the girls did." I reply. He nods his head. "Well I'm going to go back to Justin. See you guys later." I say, then walk back to Justin. We watch some more movies, then start to pack up. We are leaving Miami tomorrow. we may not have all gotten to do the things we wanted, but I think that we got alot of things off of our chests and we are all alot closer then before.