Chapter 23

Author's Note: SURPRISE THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOUGE!!! Enjoy! Oh and sorry for the shortness!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 23: Stacey

I struggled to sit down with my baby bump. I'm only a couple of months along but it was already starting to be an issue. Bella helped me down. Jessie bounces up and down in excitement, obviously having something big to share. It's our weekly bonding time. We are all excited because we haven't had time to do this in awhile.

"Sooooo..." Jessie adds a dramatic pause for effect," Steffan asked me to be his girlfriend!" She finishes excitedly. We all congratulate her. His is the best guy for her. They are like the perfect couple. 

"Soooo how's things with you and Aaron?" Bella asks me. I giggle.

"He is so sweet! I love him to death. He is always checking up on me and being protective. He is definitley changed. AND I WOULD HATE HIM IF ANY OF THE GUYS WERE SPYING OUTSIDE!" I say the last part really loud, and I hear someone run away from outside the door. All of us laugh. 

"What about you and Mac? How was meeting your mom?" I ask her. She smiles widely.

"He got everyone's approval! He was such a gentleman! It was adorable how nervous he was." She says giggling. We all laugh. It must have been funny to see a big, strong guy like Mac nervous. I sighed.

"We really need to find more time for these meetings. It seems like with all of our drama, we never have time for just us girls." I say. The girls all nod in agreement.

"I don't know what I would do without all of you." Deven says. Again, we all agree. 

"Well at least most of our drama is behind us... hopefully." Jessie says. We all laugh. 

"Let's watch Mean Girls!" I say excitedly. Everyone moves so we can see the t.v. I put the movie in. We laugh and joke, and say our favorite lines with the actors and actresses. I sigh in contentment. These girls are my best friends. I could not have dealt with any of this without them. I don't know what I did to deserve them, but I wouldn't trade them for anything. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you didn't read it at the top, this is the LAST CHAPTER! I will post an epilouge if I get the time. I'm sad to say this, but...

The End