Chapter 20

A/N: Hey guys! Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile. Life kinda gets in way! Anyways I will try to upload more this week. I'm really sorry!!!! Vote, comment, and like! Tweet too!

Chapter 20:Stacey

I waited by the front door, nervously playing with the hem of my dress. Aaron paces the kitchen. He hasn't said a word since we left my room. He brings me a glass of water.

"If that douche stands you up, I'll punch him." He says. I frown. "He isn't supposed to be here for another 15 minutes." I reply. Aaron doesn't say anything, just goes back to pacing the room. I sigh and put a hand on his shoulder to stop him.

"You don't have to wait with me, ya know." I say. He looks at me with an emotionless face. Right as he begins to say something, the doorbell rings. I go open the door, and Aaron follows behind me.

"Hey Stacey. You sure look pretty." Mason says. His sandy blonde hair falls in his sparkling blue eyes, and I blush. Not many people call me pretty now. Mason is dressed in a nice tuxedo. Aaron gives Mason a once over and then he frowns.

"Douche bag" Aaron coughs. I give him the evil eye. Mason looks at Aaron curiously. "Who is this?" Mason asks. I smile at him. "This is just one of the guys that lives in the boy's side." I reply, debating on whether or not to mention the 'he is the father of my baby' part. Aaron says that part for me, though.

"And I'm the father of her child, so if you hurt her, I'll kill you." He says. Mason looks at him, almost competitively. I frown. What is going on here?

"I think we should go." I tell Mason, then practically drag him out the door. We go to a nice restaurant, where the food all smells delicious. I look at Mason. This place must be expensive.

"We could have gone somewhere less expensive." I say quietly. I don't have as much of my old confidence since the baby. He looks at me and smiles, showing off his bright white teeth. I smile shyly back.

"It's okay. I don't mind. I wanted to take you somewhere nice, try to impress you and all." He replies. I blush. I don't think any guys have tried to impress me since the baby. Most of them just look at me in disgust or call me fat.

"This really means alot to me. Not many people have been this nice to me since..." I trailed off, my hands automatically going to my stomach. He smiled sypathetically.

"You're beautiful, with or without the child. You have an amazing personality, and you quite frankly take my breath away." He says, a serious look on his face. My mouth drops open in shock.

"Well, uh, th-thanks." I stutter. He smiles and grabs my hand from across the table. I blush, but don't pull away. It feels nice to have someone care for me. We order and eat our food, and soon it is time to go home. I don't want to, though. Mason is supersweet and nice. He ignored the waitresses flirty advances, and paid attention to everything that I said. We walked up to the dorm.

"I had a really great time tonight." I say.

"So did I. Maybe we can do this again sometime." He replies. I smile and nod. He brushes the hair out of my face, and starts to lean in. I eagerly lean in back. His lips feel rough against mine, but it feels nice. His arms wrap around my waist while mine go up around his neck. He pulls away, but I can't help wanting more. There aren't the same fireworks that me and Aaron had, more of a sparkler in comparison, but it still felt nice.

My lips feel puffy from the kiss. I lean in a little bit, and he starts to kiss me again. My hands fist his hair, and he pulls me closer. All of the sudden, Mason is gone. I open my eyes to see Aaron holding Mason by his shirt, a murderous glint in his eyes. I grab his arm, anger flooding through me. He had no right to do that, or threaten one of the few guys that have treated me decently.

"If you hurt him, I will cut off all rights to the child that you have. Your name won't even go on the birth certificate. He can win against you, but I'd rather not have him get hurt by a scumbag like you." I say, my voice low and full of anger. Mason looks relieved. We all know Aaron would win, but I added it for affect. He slowly lets go, I'm sure only for his children. Mason brushes himself off, says a quick goodbye, then hurries to his car. I stomp back into the house, completely ignoring Aaron. He follows me all the way up to room, where I try to slam the door in his face. I couldn't stand to look at him.

He puts his foot in the door, and pries it open. I give up trying to hold him back and just head towards my bathroom. I stay in there for awhile, hoping that when I get out that he won't be there. Of course, when I get out he's still there. I ignore him and start doing my assignment from one of my classes. He gets up and walks over, stopping me from working anymore.

"Why?" I ask, still trying to concentrate on my assignment. He sighs and pulls me up out of my chair. All of the sudden, he kisses me. It is hot and steamy, and full of his desperation. I kiss him back, until I realize who I'm kissing. I pull back, and slap him across the face.

"I can't believe that, especially since I'm pregnant,  you still think I'mone of those girls you can play!" I screech at him. He looks at me, stunned for a second. His head drops down, and there is a look of defeat in his eyes.

"I miss you, baby. I havn't even thought about another girl since we broke up. All I could think about was how much I screwed up when I lost you. No other girl has ever meant anything besides you. I think I might l-" I throw my hand over his mouth as he was about to say 'love'. I couldn't hear that word, not so soon after I lost him.

I feel myself slowly giving into him. He sounded like he was telling the truth. I wanted to believe him. I missed him so damn much, it hurt like crazy. Stupid pregnancy hormones. I slowly uncovered his mouth.

"We can date. That is it. It won't be serious, but you can't see other people, to prove to me your going to be faithful. I'm allowed to see other people, to determine if I want to give you this chance. You owe me that much." I say. He nods, then swoops me into another kiss, this one filled with joy.

"Your not going to regret this, I promise." He says excitedly, his eyes sparkling. I giggle a little. He looks like a puppy that just got a squeaky toy.

 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***For all the Stacey and Aaron fans XD