Chapter 3

A/N: Okay, so the first thing I wanna say is shout out to rawrcupcakezrawr for being my very first person to comment on this story, so shout out to her. Umm, well comment and vote :D That's it for today...

Chapter 3: Aaron's Point of View:

When Isabella and I get home, I am really happy. The guys took my car again, so she gave me a ride back to the dorm. I can see Mac glaring at me, and I give him a smirk. When no one is looking, he punches me. I laugh even though it hurts. Isabella comes to his room, this time without knocking because the door was open, in her bikini. It is really tiny, pink, with pink sparkles.

"We are going outside to the pull if you want to come." She asks. Mac smiles the goes to grab his swim shorts. "Sure Izzy, we will come." He replies. I give him a knowing smile, and he mouths shut up.  I chuckle. Isabella waits outside, and we all change into swim shorts.

When we get there, Isabella goes to tan, not that she needs it. She is very tan already. Mac goes up behind her, and I reach to grab her feet. On his count, we pick he rup and throw her into the pool. She sqeals, and we both laugh. I high-five Mac. "That was awesome, man." I say, and we both bust out laughing. She glaresat us, and starts to get out of the pool. She smiles eviley and comes towards us. "Give me a hug boys." She says.

"Sure!" Mac saysand he runs and picks her up by the hips. She gigles and wiggles to get out, but he is too strong. He runs and jumps in with her still in his hands. When they both come up, they are laughing.

"Hey Aaron." Stacy says. I smile. This was my girl. "Hey Stacy. Wanna go for a swim?" I ask, then pick her up. She sqeals and squirms to get out of my arms. I laugh and jump in with her. As we jump, she hugs my neck and straddles my hips with her legs. I feel myself relax and enjoy her being around me. When we come up, we are both laughing, and she still hasn't let go of me. I dunk us under water again, and give her a kiss on the cheek. We come back up, and her eyes are open wide. She gives me anervous smile, and holds me a little closer. I see Mac giving me a thumbs up, and Isabella giggling. I pull Stacy up to the steps, and we talk about random stuff. She seems to be less nervous around me, and we both relax and just enjoy eachothers company.

------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

"Hey Izzy, looks like Aaron made a move on Stacy." I look over and see Stacy blushing and straddling Aaron. I giggle. "Hmm, so if he made a move on Stacy, and it is obvious that Justin likes Deven, then who does that leave you with? Little ole' me or Jessie." I say teasingly. Mac laughs an puts a arm around my waist. "You under estimate yourself Izzy." He whispers in my ear. I giggle, and I can feel myself blush.

He laughs and pulls me closer. He picks me up bridal style and walks to the shallow side of the pull. "I thought you might want to be where you can stand."He explains. "Thanks, Mac." I say. We both then start to get to know each other. We talk about our past, and what we want for our future.

"It is getting dark, Mac. We better head inside." I say. He surpirses me by picking me up like a sack of potatoes. I giggle and squirms. 'Put me down, Mac!" I punch him in the back, even though I know it probably doesn't hurt him. He just laughs, and I give up. I relax on his shoulder, and realize I have a perfect view of his butt. I sigh. Is there anything that isn't perfect about him.

We get to my room, and I go to the bathroom to change into some pajamas. I choose some skin tight cheerleading shorts and a tank-top. I come back into my room, and Mac is watching T.V. We watch T.V. and talk untill we both are about to fall asleep. Once Mac gets up to leave, I pull him back.

"Tuck me in, Mac?" I ask sweetly.He laughs and starts to tuck the covers in around me. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and I smile. "Goodnight Mac." "Goodnight Izzy." He replies and then leaves.I fall asleep, content and happy.