Chapter 4

A/N: Sorry for the kind of short chapter before this one. I was suffering from a mild case a writer's block, but I'm cool now. One more thing, spread my story around! I want it to be good enough for the Watty Awards someday! *looks off to the side dreamily* That is for this chapter :)

Chapter 4: Deven's Point of View

I was just sitting in my room with Jessie when I thought of the perfect idea. I slap myself inside mentally for not thinking of this. I quickly send a text to Justin. *Grab the boys and head to my living room! Had the most perfect but most obvious idea. I'll get the girls.* I look at Jessie, who is like my sister. I smile wickidly at her. I tell her the plan, and I can see that she is excited. 

She sqeals in excitement and we rush down to get Stacy and Bella, Isabella, but that is what the girls have decided to nickname her. We wouldn't steal Mac's nickname for her, so we chose Bella.  "We are going to have a little 'family' meeting in our livingroom. The guys are already coming, and me and Jessie will tell you what it is about downstairs." We all run down to the living room.

"What is this so called perfect idea you had?" Justin asks me once we get downstairs. I motion for everyone to sit down, and walk to the center of the livingroom. "What is one of the things this dorm is famous for, but we haven't had yet?" I ask all of them. Stacy and Bella jump up from the couch, yelling they have to get ready.

Realization slowley comes over the boy's faces. Jessie jumps up and says excitedly, "We are going to have a party! Invite everyone you guys know, and we will invite everyone we know. Send out mass texts, and fast." The boys high-five each other and get out their phones. Me and Jessie run upstairs to get ready.

I slip on a black mini dress with a heart-shaped neckline and straps that tie around my neck. I has white splotches all over it and the top is purposley bunched and wrinkled. It cinches at the waist and thigtly fits my body. It ends about mid-thigh. I pair it with a pair a white strappy highheels and quickly put on some dark make-up. I straighten my hair and add the black feather I own to it.

Jessie is wear a a low-cut green shirt with straps covered in rhinestones.  It also has a ring of rhinestones right under her chest. Below the ring the shirt flows out, ending right above her thigh. She paires it with white skinny jeans. She pulls her hair up in a bun, letting a couple of curly tendrils hang in her face. She also puts on light, natural make-up and we text and call everyone we know, inviting them to the party.

We meet the other girls in their room while they are getting ready. She is wearing a white ruffled top, with a thin, black belt below her was. Her skirt is a black leather mini skirt. She paired it with some shiny, black sandals. She has curled her hair in perfect, messy ringlits. She put on a little make-up.

Bella is wearing a bright purple mini dress. It is ruffled everywhere, and hugs her body tightly. It is the shortest of all of our dress, ending on her upper-thigh. She paired it with some see-through, ripped black tights and black stiletto boots. Her long, blonde hair is in a messy, curly bun on the top of her head. She put on heavy eyeliner that curls up at the ends, and it gives her green eyes a whimsical look. Besides the eyeliner, the rest of her make-up is pretty light.

"I have to admit, we all look pretty sexy." She says seriously. we all laugh, and she laughs too. "Especially you miss daring and bold. Trying to impress a certain someone?" I say teasingly. She laughs and twirls around. She suddenly frowns. "Do we have enough beers and stuff here?" She asks. "Yeah, some of the guys are bringing it over." says a masculine voice behind her. She gives a startled jump and a little shriek and turns around.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Isabella's Point of View:

I run into a hrad chest and look up. I see Mac and I back away. I punch him playfully. "Why did you have to scare me like that!" I say, pretending to be mad. I cross my arms, pout, and turn away. I feel arms around my waist and a head on my shoulders. "I'm sorry I scared you. Forgive me?" he says. I turn back around to face him and he gives me big puppy dog eyes. I feel myself melt and start to give in. I keep my arms crossed and I see his eyes go down to my chest for a brief second, and I smile inwardly.

"I don't know..." I say. He starts to get on his knees. He clasps his hands together and gives me even bigger puppy dog eyes. "Please. I am begging you." I laugh and pull him up. "Fine." I say and helifts me up into a bear hug. "Mac- I-can't- breath-your-ruining- my-dress!" I say in betweem gasps for air. He laughs and puts me down. We all wait for people to get here. Soon many people start showing up, and alot bring some alcohol so we are good on that.

Awhile later, I know I am starting to get drunk, but I don't care. It's not like I have to drive anywhere. I go sit down at the bar to catch a breath from dancing, when I hear someone behind me.

"What is a hot girl like you sitting at the bar all by yourself?" A masculine voice asks. I turn on my stool to see a cute guy staring back at me. He has brown hair with blonde highlights, and golden eyes. I see flecks of green in them. He is tall, but not as tall as Aaron, and muscular. I giggle. "I am just trying to catch my breath." I reply. He reaches out for my hand and kisses it. "Well, I am David. It is a pleasure to meet you." I giggle at his manners and charm. "I'm Isabella. You can call me Bella, but not Izzy. Only Mac is allowed to call me Izzy. He told me that." I find myself rambling, but David doesn't seem to mind. "Oh, so you live her?" I nod. "How old are you?" he asks. "I am 18. What 'bout you?" I slurr in my tipsy state. "I'm 19." he replies. "Well it is very nice to meet you, David." I say sweetly.

"Do you want to go on a date some time? Unless that is too fast, since I just met you?" He asks finally after a couple of minutes. I think about it for a couple of seconds, even though it is hard to concentrate. "Sure. Hold on, let me get somethin' for you to write your numer on." I stumble into the kitchen and open the junk drawer. I grab a pen and a piece of paper and go back to David. I write down my number and hand it to him. He smiles and we get to know each other.

David's jaw tenses and he looks behind me. I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look around and see Mac. He doesn't look happy. I get up, but stumble a little so I lean on Mac. "Mac, this is..." I tap my finger on my chin as I pause to think, "This is... David. We just met." I point at David and happily introduce them. "We have met before." Mac says moodily. "Oh." I reply.

Mac turns toward me. "Let's go dance." he tells me, and before I can reply, he grabs me and leads me to the dance floor. I giggle as he starts to dance, and I lean against his chest. He has his arms around my waist and he has his cheek resting on the top of my head.

"Me and David are goin' on a date." I tell him happily. He lifts his head up and his face has darkened. "Did I do something wrong? He didn't call me Izzy, if that's the problem. I told him not to." I say as I bite my lip as I frown. He looks at my lips and his jaw tenses. "No, you didn't do anything wrong, Izzy." He says. We start dancing again.

"Do you know how cute and innocent you act when you are tipsy. You also have a cute little country accent when you are drunk. You slurr alittle too, but not that bad." He says to me after we have been dancing awhile. I giggle at his compliments and move closer to him. A fast song comes on, so I smile slyly at him and start dancing sexily. He groans and pulls me close to him again. I laugh loudly. "You are not allowed to dance like that in public ever again. Some guy will come over and try to get in your pants in the blink of an eye." he tells me sternly. We dance for a little while longer, me always trying to dance better but him always pulling me close again.

I start to get tired. "Mac, I'm tired." I say as I yawn. He nods and picks me up bridal style. He starts to take me upstairs, and he gets a few whistles and perverted comments, but he ignores them. I fall asleep in his arms.