Important Notice!!

Okay, so I don't usually do whole sections where it is just a Author's note, but this is important. I need to ask a couple of favors from you guys, and I don't want to write a whole other chapter just to get you guys to read this.

1. The usual vote, comment, like, read, and whatever thing I normally ask you guys to do.

2. I need actors for the story. I want to get a trailer for my story. Maybe it will help my book become more popular. I need ones for:

-Deven

-Justin

-Brooke

-Dustin

-David (maybe, because he might make a re-appearence. Mwahaha don't you just love teasers!)

I would really appreciate if y'all would do that for me. If you do it, I will give you caannndddy. JUST KIDDING! But I would if I could. So please, please with (again, vanilla if you are allergic to chocolate) icecream on top.

3. ALSO, I would appreciate it if you guys told me what you think should happen in the story (Besides killing Mac off, BrookieBooBoo). I am not exactly at a writer's block, but I am not getting my best ideas right now if that makes sense. Private message me them, so it can be a surprise to everyone else. Or you could email me at glamgirl124@gmail.com. My email is always open (unless you are some creepy stalker, which would be wierd).

XD If you actually read all of this I am very proud of you. I know I am asking alot, but imagine a an adorable puppy dog face. I am currently giving you that face. Thanks alot! Bye for now!