Chapter 9

A/N: Okay, so I am going to be jumping around from POVs in this one, so I can include characters who don't usually have one. Just bear with me. Thanks to all my awesome fans. Like, comment, or vote!

Chapter 9: Jessie's Point of View:

"The date went amazing! He picked me up and we went to this beautiful meadow by a brooke, and it was like a fairytale. We had a picnic and oh my god, he is so romantic and perfect. We kissed a little, but he did not try to taake advantage of me or anything." I say to the girls.

As soon as I had got home, I was forced to explain everything and anything  that happened on my date to the girls. I really was forced. Deven and Bella dragged me up to my bed, sat me down, and commanded me to explain what happened. Stacey followed them, but didn't try to force me to do anuthing. She is the weakest, even though she claims she can feel vibes or something.

Deven looks off dreamily. "I wish Justin were that romantic. I swear, he either wants to play sports, make out, sleep, or eat. That is basically the only four things he does. You all have romantic boyfriends. It isn't fair." she says with a huff. Bella scoffs.

"Mac is the same way. He says he has to practice for football. He is the quarterback for god's sake! And isn't that what football practice is for? And if I don't cook for him at least once a week, he whines. I love him and all, but seriously. He doesn't even know what romance means! He hasn't even asked me to be his girlfriend." she says, clearly agitated.

We all laugh. "Honey, he loves you to death. He probably thinks you already know your his girlfriend, even though he hasn't asked you." Deven says.

"Well, Aaron is so romantic. I remember the first time we had-" We all yell and stop her before she can continue. We don't want to here the first time they had sex. She giggles but stops talking.

"Anyways, back to Jessie. I guess I am gonna have to give him the 'you hurt her, I will kill you' speech." Deven says. Bella smirks. "You better believe I am going to be right there with you." she says to Deven.

I am not surprised. Bella is very protective of us, and can be very scary if she wants to. She is known for her violent temper, and her death glare. She sure can kick and hit. If she is there, then Steffan will sure be scared.

I am the youngest, so they all treat me like a younger sister. They all started collage when they were 18, but I was only 17 when I started. Anyways, I appreciate that we could fit in our usual bonding time. We are all getting busy with classes and romances, so we don't get to talk that much. We do usually set aside 1 night a week for girl bonding. It helps us catch up.

"I have classes at 7 a.m. tomorrow." Bella says, and starts to get up. Stacey follows her. We all head to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Justin's Point of View:

I run away from the door and to my room once Isabella says she is leaving the room. Every once in awhile, one of us guys will listen in to the girl's bonding time to see what we need to do. We feel bad, but we want to be good boyfriends.

Mac and Aaron look up at me when I enter my room. "Mac, you need to practice football less, whine less about her cooking for you, officially ask her to be your girlfriend, and be more romantic. I also need to be more romantic. Aaron, apparently you are perfect, especially in bed." I tell them. Mac looks happy, because he was nevrous about asking Isabella to be his girlfriend, and Aaron looks pumped.

"Well, I have never dissapointed a lady in that area before. speaking of which, do you guys want to go to a club with me?" Aaron asks. Me and Mac shake our head 'no'. "I don't want to get drunk and do anything stupid, like cheat on Izzy. I know what you are planning on doing." he says to Aaron. "Ditto." I say.

Aaron shakes his head in disgust. "It is not like you guys are married. It would just be sex." he says. Me and Mac both shake our heads again. aaron storms out of the room. I go to sleep, and I am sure Mac does too.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Mac's Point of View:

I wake up to something moving into my bed. I expect Izzy, or maybe a drunken Aaron, but unstead I see a naked girl.

"What the hell!" I yell. The girl lterally purrs. "Your friend said you need some...release." she says, her eyes on my crotch. I look over and see Aaron in the middle of fucking a girl. I throw what I assume are the girl's clothes at her. "Get dressed! I have a girlfriend." I yell at her. I look away. A couple minutes later, I hear a knock on my door.

"Mac, Aaron? What is with all the noise?" she says, and then she sees the girl. Hurt flashes in her eyes, and a lone tear falls down her cheek. "Stacey, don't come in here." she says icily. Of course, Stacey comes in and sees Aaron and the girl, who are still ficking and are oblivious to the rest of the world. They both run out of the room.

I run after them. I have to explain. I walk into their room and find Izzy comforting Stacey. "Can I talk to you in the hall, please?" I ask her. She nods but doesn't look at me. I follow her into the hall.

"Care to explain yourself?" she asks with a hand on her hip. I explain to her the while thing. She sighs and guilt fills her eyes. She kisses me roughly.

"I'm so sorry for doubting you. I'm just tired and the whole Serena thing..." she says, but trails off. I look at the time. Oh shit! It is only 2 a.m. "I'm so sorry for waking you up." I tell her. She smiles. "Come to bed with me. I don't want you in there with Aaron and those sluts." she says, and pulls me into her room. Stacey looks at her quizzically, but Izzy just nods. Stacey sighs sadly and lays down on her bed to sleep. I swear I will never get how girls communicate like that. Is there a code or something they all learn?

Anyways I lay down with Izzy in her bed. Hse smuggles her face into my chest. I wrap me arms around her. We fall asleep like this, and I am completley comfortable.