Chapter 22

A/N: Thanks for all the feedback. I love all my fans and appreciate their opinions! Like, comment, vote, or tweet!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: Mac's Point of View

"I'm nervous." I say to Izzy. She laughs and grabs my hand, planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"It is going to be fine! I love you. She will too." She replies, giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back at her. I could never get tired of hearing her say those words.

I wouldn't be lying to say I was a nervous wreck. I hadn't ever met the parents of a girl before. If I had I certainly wasn't trying as hard to impress them as I would be doing with Izzy's mom.

I loved Izzy, and I was afraid if her mom didn't approve of me then she wouldn't be with me anymore. I know she is close with her mother which is why it worried me so much.

We walked up to the door. She knocked on the door. The door was pulled open and she let go of my hand to hug what I assumed to be her stepsister, Jane.

 Yes, Izzy had a stepfamily. You might think that this would have changed her views on love and everything, but her stepdad lived in another state because of work. Whenever he was home she told me that him and her mom fought alot but always made up. She had explained to me in a vague kind of way that this neither helped nor worsened her mood towards love, because there wasn't really enough evidence to point either way.

Izzy looked at everything a very scientific way, analyzing everything into facts she could sort. This helped with her law degree and also helped her keep up her amazing grades. She said that was just how she grew up, and that she was a bit of a nerd until highschool. I thought it was cute.

I was pulled out of my thought by a hand grabbing my shoulder.

"Hi, my name is Austin. Jane is my wife, so I consider Isabella to be my little sister. If you hurt her, I will break every bone in your body." A tall, even taller than me, guy told me with a very serious look on his face. I gulped and nodded. He smiled and held out his hand, which I grabbed and shook. Jane pulled me into a hug and I awkwardly hugged her back.

"Are they here?" A woman's voice shouted.

"Yeah." Jane shouted back. She ushered us inside. The house was full of wonderful smells and laughter. I became less nervous as my surroundings comforted me. Izzy grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen, where her mom was busy cooking.

"DAUGHTER!" Her mother shouted as she rushed to hug her.

"I missed you sooo much! It isn't the same without you here!" Her mother said excitedly.

"Calm down mom, your gonna make me burst an eardrum." Izzy said laughing. Her mother pulled away and eyed me up and down, before giving me a huge smile.

"You sure got yourself a handsome guy. Have you had sex yet?" I almost choked on my own saliva. Izzy blushed.

"Mom! Why do you have to go and say things like that! You know I'll tell you everything later, but nooo, you just have to say it in front of everyone." Izzy responds, clearly annoyed. Wait, she was going to discuss our sex life with her mother?

"Um, mam? My name is Mac." I say nervously, trying to give her a charming smile.

"Call me Buffy. My real name is Elizabeth, and I suppose you could call me that if it makes you feel more comfortable, but everyone calls me Buffy. I'm not old enough to be a 'mam'." Her mom says sternly. I nod.

The oven starts beeping, and Buffy rushes over to get the food. Izzy leads me to the dining room, where Jane and Austin are already sitting and talking. Suddenly a  tall blond girl and a tall brunette guy bust into the room.

"ASHLEY!" Izzy yells and runs over to her. The girls hug and jump around. The guy goes up to Izzy and picks her up, and I feel jealousy sweep over me. He looks around Austin's age, which is not much older than Izzy. I stop though when I see the shiny ring on his hand.

"Hey Blake." Izzy says laughing. She hugs him before looking confusedly around.

"Where's Marci?" She asks.

"She was busy." He replies and she nods. She runs over and grabs my hand, pulling me over to Blake and Ashley.

"This is my best friend ever Ashley, and this is her older brother Blake. Blake and Ashley, this is my boyfriend." She introduces us. I recognize Black. He is a star football player and has the muscles to prove it. He takes a menacing step towards me.

"I have known Izzy since she was a little girl and she is basically my sister, and though I'm sure Austin has already told you, if you hurt her I will kill you painfully." He says in a low voice. I nod weakly. He seems content with how much he has scared me, and then goes on to discuss football with me. He says coaches from the Atlanta Falcons have already scouted me and would like for me to be on the team with them. We discuss until dinner is served, where everyone digs into the delicious food.

Everyone talked over dinner, and I had a great time. Izzy was basically glowing with her family and friends, and I could barely take my eyes off of her. I held her hand the whole time. 

After dinner everyone satyed awhile and talked. It wasn't until late that night that Izzy could tear herself away, and that was only because she was getting tired. Blake and Austin talked to her privately before we left. Her wide smile stayed on her face until she fell asleep in the car. She didn't tell me what they talked about but I assumed it was something good.

We drove home and I carried her up to my room. I laid down with her and fell asleep, happy that her family accepted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes! He finally meets her mom! I was soo happy when I wrote this chapter. Also, all of the  siblings and friends are real. I met Blake when I was six and I made him and his friend build a sand castle with me. I then met Ashley and now we are super close. Everyone does call my mom Buffy :) It was because her sisters couldn't pronounce her name when they were younger. Just some background knowledge about me :) Hoped you enjoyed and sorry for the shortness but I wanted this chapter to be all about them :)