Chapter 19

A/N: Hey guys! Ha! Izzy finally admited her feelings for Mac! I was so happy when I wrote that chapter! Anyways, I have a question for y'all! Why did the restricted chapters of my book get more reads then most of the chapters in the actual book? Just wondering... Anyways vote,comment, and like.

Chapter 19: Mac's Point of View:

I wake up early in the morning to something hitting me in the back of my head. I open my eyes. Izzy is still asleep so I shift slightly to look behind me.

"Couldn't you guys have gotten it on somewhere else? I don't want to see you guys all naked together right when I get back home!" Aaron says, while I hear Justin whistling behind him. I look at Izzy again and smile. She actually loves me. It is the best feeling in the world.

"Why don't you just go sleep in Justin's room?" I asked, slightly annoyed. I don't want them seeing Izzy barley covered up! I pull the covers higher over both of us, and pull her closer. She makes a small sound, but falls back asleep. "Seriously guys. I don't want her freaking out if she wakes up and both of you are here." I say quietly. Aaron sighs, then walks out of the room. Justin follows him.

I look at Izzy again. I kiss her on the forehead, and she smiles in her sleep. "Mac, I'm hungry." she says, surprising me. I laugh. "Sure baby, I'll go make you some breakfast." I get up and pull some clothes on.

I am about to walk out of the bedroom when Izzy talks again. "Never mind. It is to cold without you." I laugh and strip down to my underwear. I lay back down with Izzy, and she pulls me close. She opens her eyes and smiles at me.

"Your still here." she says quietly. I laugh. "Of course I'm still here. Did you expect me to leave?" I ask here. She frowns a little and closes her eyes. "I did a little bit." shes whispers. I pull her closer to me, and kiss her. She opens her eyes again and smiles.

"I will never leave you. I love you." I say to her, and she pulls me closer. "You know, you are very naked right now." I say teasingly. She blushes and slaps my arm. Then she smiles seductivly, and kisses me slowly. She rubs her body on mine, and I start to get excited. All of the sudden, she pulls back.

"I kind of want that breakfast now." she says, while giving me a sly smile. I smile at her, then pull her closer. I kiss down her neck, and her breath catches in her throat. "Are you sure about that?" I ask her.

"No." She says, then pulls my body close to hers.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessie's Point of View:

I am walking to my car with Steffan, just having gotten out of classes, when I get the text. It is from Izzy, and it is a group message.

*We need to have a girl's night tonight.*

I send a quick reply, then get in my car. Steffan gives me a quick kiss, and then I drive off. I pull up to the dorms. Izzy is already back and so are the rest of the girls. We all head to the kitchens to discuss our plans for the night. "I was thinking movies and popcorn." Deven says. "That sounds good, seeing how I can't go out anymore." Stacey says a little bitterly. Bella holds her hand, and I can't help but to give a quick glance to Stacey's stomach. She is starting to get a more noticable bump.

"Well, I think it is a perfect idea seeing as how I have a bunch of stuff to talk to you guys about." Bella says. I look over and she has a big grin on her face. I grab some popcorn, and the rest of the girls go to pick out movies.

We all sit down to watch the movie in our living room. Halfway through the movie, Mac and Justin walk in.

"I'm sorry. We need to borrow these ladies from you all tonight." Mac says and he picks Bella up over his shoulder. She laughs but trys to get free. "Oh well, I guess I'll have to talk about my period to you then, honey." Deven says loudly. Justin lets go off her, then Mac drops Bella on the couch.