Chapter 1

Y/N P.O.V

I sat at home bored with nothing to do. I had recently moved to Seattle, Washington to be closer to my brother Michael, or better known as Red. (FYI Red's real name is Michael.) My phone started ringing, speak of the devil, it was Red. "OMG IT IS YOUTUBE SENSATION REDVACTOR!" I screamed down the phone.

"Actually, it is Adam." I had met Adam 2 years ago, Red used t work at Sky media and made his way back. I also knew Ross, Barney, Alesa and Tim, unfortunately, I did not have the pleasure of meeting Max, he was sick. I have heard some 'interesting' things about him.

"OMG ADAM! HOW ARE YOU AND THE FAMILY!?"

"Mason is growing up strong and healthy, Alesa is perfect and I am doing great, how about you? You still doing YouTube?"

"I am great, and yes I am still doing YouTube, Y/C/N (Your channel name) just reached 1,000,000!"

"OMG CONGRATS! Anyway, if you are wondering why I am calling you on Red's phone, it because 1) I do not have your number, I will get it off Red's phone so we can call each other. But reason 2) I want to ask you something. You know how you moved here to be closer to Red, well how would you like to see him on a daily bases, by working here with him, we can all catch up with you and be friends again!"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! YES YES YES!" I was so excited!

"I think I just went deaf."

"Oh sorry."

"No worries, Red is on his way to your apartment to pick you up, he should be there in 15 minutes, we can all go to lunch."

"Great, I cant wait to see you!"

"Me neither! Bye"

"Bye" I hung up the phone and changed into jeans, an Undertale shirt (I love that game so much) and black and white sneakers. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Y/N open up!" I ran to the door and saw Red. He picked me up gave me a big hug.

"I MISSED YOU BRO!"

"I missed you too sis! Come on, everyone is waiting for us at the sushi place. They are all dying to see you again."

~With the power of sushi, Author Chan can skip the drive to the sushi place.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

"ADAM! ROSS! BARNEY! TIM!" We all had a massive group hug. Alesa walked up to me with Mason and gave me a hug too. "OMG HE IS SO CUTE!" I said and Mason giggled. I gave everyone an individual hug.

"Y/N it is so goo to see you, I cannot wait to start making content with you!" Adam fangirled. "Oh, wait, you have not met Max yet!" Adam pointed at Max, who I recognised from Skydoesthings. He is even more dreamy in person... wait... WHAT!!!!???

"Hey." He said and reached his hand out and I shook it.

"Nice to finally meet you, Red had told me a lot about you." Max shot Red an angry glance.

"Oh, has he now." I knew what I had to do.

"He has... does that make you Mad Max?" I had not realised Adam was vlogging. Max turned to look at me, he was as red as his amazing, perfect, sexy hair... what is wrong with me. Why am I being so shallow.

"What?" He had a hint of amusement in his voice. Before I could answer... A stickup.

"Get down and give me all of your valuables...." (I promised drama and action, here you go!) I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. "... Or she dies!" The tip of a gun was pressed against my head. Fear over came me, I started to cry.