S/N overload!

Max's P.O.V

I woke up, Ross was standing over my bed. "What?" I said still tired.

"Did you kiss?" He asked with a smirk.

"What?" I was annoyed now.

"You and Y/N?"

"NO! Red just forgot to take her home so I did!"

"Suuuuuuure." He winked at me and left.

~Time skip to the offices.~

Y/N P.O.V

"RED STOP ASKING IF WE KISSED!" Red was getting on my nerves.

"I just want my little sis to be happy." He replied.

"THEN STOP PISSING ME OFF!" I yelled. (Yeah, there will be cursing. It is Max we are talking about here.)

"Everyone keeps asking me the same thing, this damn ship is annoying." I turned to see Max looking at Red very pissed.

"Red, I am starting to think you deliberately left me here so Max would have to drive me home." He said nothing.

"YOU BASTARD!" I play hit him.

"Please do not curse around my son." Adam was holding D.J baby Mason.

"Where did you come from?" Max asked.

"Places." Adam replied with an evil grin. "Come on we have a 2 truths and 1 lie video. Max, Y/N, I hope your statements." He walked away.

"WAIT WHAT!?" Me and Max said at the same time. Fuck you Adam.

~2 truths and 1 lie~

"Hey guys, Max here, and welcome back to 2 truths and 1 lie. With me is Y/N, we are going to say three statements and have to guess which is the lie or get shocked. I will go first."

"Ok." I turned to face him.

"1) I have played Undertale 4 times..." I think he noticed my Undertale shirt. "Hey, I have that shirt!" He said unzipping his jacket, showing his shirt.

"S/N!" Adam yelled from behind the camera.

"Shut up Adam! Anyway 2) I have dyed my hair black. or 3) I love Mac and cheese."

"I know you love Undertale, I have been in the kitchen and seen all your Mac and cheese, so the second one is the lie."

"Yep." He shocked himself.

"Hey Max, since you love Mac and cheese, are you Max and cheese?"

"I do not mind that one." Dammit.

~Time skip to the end of the recording.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

"I BEAT YOUR ASS!" I only got shocked once. Max got shocked 5 times.

"Shut up!" Max said like a 5 year old.

"Come on S/N free sushi!" Adam called.

"SHUT UP ADMA BEFORE I BEAT YOUR ASS!" I called back.

~I LOVE SUSHI!~

Max's P.O.V

"So Y/N, you like Undertale, I said pointing at her shirt."

"I LOVE IT! I really like the voice you do for Papyrus, it is hysterical!" I love her smile. Why do I love her smile?

"Thank you." I replied.

"Stop thanking me." She tried to do an impression of me.

"Ha ha very funny." I said sarcastically.

"S/N, you ordered the same sushi." Adam said putting the camera in my face. I took the camera and gave it to Ross who started to act weird. "Vlog jacked again!" Adam complained.

"Eat you damn food." I said getting annoyed.

"Don't be Mad Max." Y/N said.

"I will still beat you up in public." I warned, but I could never really hurt her. What is wrong with me?

"Please no..." She said acting scared.

"You two are so cute!" Red said. "You have my permission to date my sister." I kicked Red under the table. "OW!"

"Let me eat!"

~The offices.~

Y/N P.O.V

Max is so cute when he is mad. Why am I having these thoughts. I wasn't looking where I was going and tripped on a cable. Before I fell, someone caught me. I looked up, those dreamy eyes, that amazing red hair, Max. "Are you ok?"

"Thanks to you." It was like a scene out of the movies. Time seemed to stand still, and Adam had it all on camera.

"S/N CONFORMED!" He yelled.

"Dammit Adam!" Max helped me back up and ran after him. I think I have a crush.

Max's P.O.V

This was so annoying, because I actually liked Y/N. Her smile lit up the room, her eyes shined brighter than stars, her hair fell perfectly. We had so much in common, Undertale, Mac and cheese, YouTube, We even think alike. I think I have a crush. "Earth to Max." It was Y/N.

"Sorry, sup?"

"I need my X-Run video to upload." Oh right.

"Right, here." I handed her the flash card.

"Thank you." She said and ruffled my hair. Y/N walked away giggling. She is so cute. I defiantly have a crush.

Y/N P.O.V

Red was driving me home. "Goodnight Y/N, we do not have work tomorrow, so I will pic you up and we can hang out with the guys."

"Sounds cool, where are we going?"

"The beach." Shit, I am afraid of water. (I actually am.) Red did not know. Maybe I can avoid going into the sea.

"Good. See you tomorrow." I got out of the car. I swore I heard Red say 'Max will love to see you in a bikini' but I brushed it off. Why would Max like me. I entered my apartment to see.. WHAT THE FUCK!

A/N I AM EVIL. CLIFFHANGER!