Revenge is a dish best served cold.

A/N I NEED IDEAS. PLEASE HELP ME!

Ben's P.O.V

I saw Ross in prison, he had gone mad. He was too weak for prison.. and THEY had done this too him. This is no just longer about Ross' broken heart. THEY WIL PAY! I had been working on a tunnel under my bed. (cliché? DON'T QUESTION ME!) I had gotten through to the other side and will take my revenge. Y/N first.

Y/N P.O.V

I was home alone, Max was at Red's with the kids so they could have 'brother bonding time?' "Sup bitch."

"Who... Ben.. HOW DID YOU?.." He shut me up by slapping me.

"You destroyed Ross. He is going crazy in that place and it is your fault."

"No, it is his. He broke the law." He slapped me again.

"So did you.. killer." Tears formed in my eyes.

"Get out, before I have you arrested.. again." I demanded. He laughed evilly.

"I'd like to see you try without your Maxy." He grabbed my lamp and hit me over the head. Darkness.

Max's P.O.V

I came home... the door was wide open, our lamp smashed on the floor. Did someone break in? But nothing is missing. Actually something is... Y/N. A photo was on the table where the lamp usually sat. It was a picture of Ben holding a gun to Y/N's head. Did he kill her? No... NO! I kicked the table hard and called the police.

~They arrive.~

"If this is about Ben, he escaped." The officer stated.

"I know." I held the photo out to him. I had been crying.

"I am so sorry." The officer looked from the photo to me.

"The kids keep asking where she is. I put them to bed but I don't have much time, what do I tell them?" I asked.

"We don't know for sure if she is dead. Just tell them she had to see her parents because of an emergency. We will do what we can. Officers were already sent to his home address as a start."

"Thank you." I replied. He took the photo as evidence and I showed him out. Y/N, please be OK.

Y/N P.O.V (WARNING FOR INNOCENT EYES! LOOK AWAY! If this triggers you or something, just imagine it is Max.)

I woke up in a dark room, tied to a bed naked? What the hell? "Hey." Ben was stood by the bed, only in boxers, looking at my... HEY!

"WHAT! WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?" I demanded.

"I thought we could have fun, you are gorgeous and all so you may be worth my time to keep." He leaned over me. "I could have raped you, but I think it would be worse for you if you were awake." With that he laid on top of me, taking off his boxers and putting on a condom. "Why get you pregnant? Then I can't have fun with you." . Ben kissed me disgustingly, slipping in his tongue far down my throat. I could not scream.

His hands squeezed my breasts and he lowered his mouth to them, sucking roughly on each one, leaving hickeys. He then lowered himself to my entrance and slipped his tongue in, it wasn't like with Max, this was painful.

"Enjoying yourself?" He asked as he slid him member in and thrusted quickly. I could not help but moan. He went faster and faster and it hurt even more, but still no scream. Even when he reached his climax, he continued thrusting, just to hear me call out in pain.

"STOP!" I screamed. He did not stop, bit he went slower, sucking again on my breasts, leaving more hickeys. He pulled his member out of me, leaving my legs feeling like jelly. He raised himself. His member close to my mouth.

"Why don't you have some fun." He grabbed my arms tightly causing  me to gasp in pain. He used this to gain entrance to my mouth and thrusted, forcing me to suck on his member. I wanted to throw up. (Author~Chan is sorry.)

"GET OFF HER!" It was the police, They pulled him off me and pulled a robe over him so he was clothed. They then took him out of... where was I?

"Idiot, he should not have come home. Come on, get dressed, we need your statement then to get you home, your family is worried sick.

~You know the drill.~

Max's P.O.V

The police were outside the door, did they find her.. dead? Hesitating, I opened the door to see Y/N covered in bruises. I pulled her to me but she kissed me before I could kiss her. "What did he do to you?" I asked.

"He raped her, he will be locked away in a high security cell, he wont get out, have a good night." The officer left and I pulled Y/N into the house.

"Did he use protection, I don't want to raise his kid."

"He did." Her voice was so shaky. "It was disgusting, what he did and made me do." She started to cry on my shoulder.

"UGH! I HATE THEM ALL! I VOWED TO KEEP YOU SAFE, I PROMISED THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN AGAIN!" I was pissed but she calmed me down.

"I told you not to make promises you can't keep. I would still love you if this happened another hundred times. You have given me everything and no one will take that away." Y/N kissed me again, taking away all the pain and anger. She was my painkiller, my world, my everything.

"Can we go to bed? I am tired."

"Of course baby, I love you." She cooed.

"I love you more." I picked her up since she was in pain and carried her upstairs to bed.

A/N SEE HOW DESPERATE I AM FR IDEAS! HELP ME! PLEASE!