Why you?

Max's P.O.V

Y/N has been under ALOT of stress and can't spend much time with the kids. She has been coming home really late too, where is she going?We have been back from our honeymoon a month now and since we got back she hasn't had any relaxation time. "Honey, are you done with my video? I need to upload." I must have spaced out.

"Yeah, here." I handed her the flashcard. "Baby, are you OK? You have not stopped working since we got back from our honeymoon, the kids need you." I should not have said that because she burst our crying, running away from me. "Y/N WAIT!" I ran after her but she locked herself in the bathroom, sobbing loudly.

Y/N P.O.V

I CAN'T TELL HIM, I JUST CAN'T! (READER, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?) "Sweetie, open the door, talk to me." I did not move, I just curled up into a ball and continued to cry. I heard more voices from outside the door. Adam, Barney and Red.

"Max, what did you do to my sister?" Red asked.

"I asked why she was stressed and she ran away crying. Baby come on, let us in." He replied.

"Y/N, what is it?" Barney asked.

"Y/N, I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" It was Adam, was he being serious or just trying to get me to come out. Taking a chance, I unlocked the door and tried to run but Max pulled me close to him. They all started asking me questions but I just cried into Max's chest.

"I think we are just adding to her stress guys, Max stay with her, fill us in later." Adam and Barney walked away, Red wanted to stay but Adam came back and dragged him away.

"Y/N, why have you been stressed, and why are you coming home so late? I know you have been working hard, but it isn't just work is it?" Max asked.

"YOU'LL ALL HATE ME, YOU WILL DEVORCE ME AND TAKE THE KIDS! I'LL GET FIRED! I CAN'T!" I tried to get away from him but he held me closer.

"You don't have to tell me then. Just, promise you will stop."

"I wish I could." That's when Max got serious, he look me straight in my tear-filled eyes.

"Please." He looked miserable.

"I-I-I... For you. And the kids." That made him smile. He kissed me and asked:

"You will tell me soon, won't you?"

"Yes, when I call it off." He looked confused but also satisfied.

~That night.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

I can't call I off. I just can't.

~Flashback.~

I was out buying shopping when E/N came up to me. "Don't scream." He said producing a gun.

"You.. LEAVE ME ALONE!" He slapped me.

"I know where you work, I know where you live and now I know where you go shopping. I can always find you. So, here is what you will do: I will pick you up and take you to a different hotel every night, that way you can't find me, we will have sex, and if you don't agree or call the police again, I will kill your, kids, husband, brother, friends and then you." I had to agree.

~End off flashback.~

That is where I have been, that is why I cannot go near my children. I am afraid for them. "Get it." E/N. I got into the car and he sped off.

"They all suspect something." I told him. I don't know what I hoped to accomplish from this.

"Then lie. Unless you want them all to die." He demanded.

"Fine!" I chocked back tears. We arrived at the next hotel. E/N led me too a room and told me to take all my clothes off. I had too. He put on protection and pushed me down onto the bed.

"Now lets have fun." And he did it. He raped me again.

Max's P.O.V

She promised she would call 'it' off. What I it exactly? "Still nothing?" Red asked. It was now 2 in the morning. The kids were crying, they need their mother.

"Shh, mommy will be OK." I could not calm them. Just then Y/N called.

"WHERE. ARE. YOU?" I said angrily. On the other end, she was crying.

"C-C-C-Coming home... are the kids crying?"

"YES! THEY NEED THEIR MOTHER! BUT YOU WENT AGAIN, TO WHERE EVER IT IS YOU GO!"

"I will tell you everything when I get home. I'm 5 minutes away." She hung up.

"Well?" Red asked.

"She said she would tell us what is going on." Doubt it.

~You arrive!~

Y/N P.O.V

I had to tell him, I just had to. Or I will lose him. "Max..." He was so pissed off. Red was here too. I was holding the kids, they stopped crying, but I hadn't.

"I want the truth." Max demanded. I put the kids down in their cribs, kissed them goodnight. and motioned for Red and Max to follow.

"E/N." I said. Max's look went from an angry one to a concerned one.

"What about him?" Red asked.

"He knows where we live, where we work, he followed me to the store last week and told me if I did not meet him every night for sex he would kill you all!" I fell to my knees, weak and pathetic. I heard Max punch a wall.

"I. AM. GOING. TO. KILL. HIM." He was so angry. I looked up at him, he ran over to me and kissed me. "I am so sorry."

"I will tell the others." Red said. he got out his phone and texted everyone form the offices.

"I had to protect you, the kids, Red, the offices. E/N won't stop.." I cried into Max's chest for the third time today.

"I understand.. When he.. did he..." I knew what Max was trying to ask.

"He used protection. I am on the pill now anyway, just incase he poked a hole in them or something." Red said he had to go. I went to bed with Max. The one I really love. Tomorrow, when E/N comes to get me, the police will be waiting for him, not me!

I decided not to end this just yet. I need your help though guys PLEASE! MY BRAIN HURTS!