I can't think of a title. Chapter 3.

Author~Chan has nothing to do so here:

Y/N P.O.V

Everything was gone. My clothes. My TV. My editing stuff. My furniture. GONE! I called Red.

R= Red Y= You

R: What?

Y: It is all gone.

R: What is?

Y: Everything. I've been robbed!

R: HOLY CRAP! ARE YOU OK?

Y: NO, WHERE AM I GOING TO STAY?

R: We only have two rooms here (FYI, Red and Barney live together. #BarneyVactor.)

Y: What do I do?

R: I am coming over!

~Red.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

"Red, what do I do?" Before he could answer, Max walked in... WHAT?

"Red told me you need somewhere to stay and I have on more bedroom." Max said.

"RED! THIS STUPID SHIP NEEDS TO STOP!" I was angry that Red was taking advantage of the fact I got robbed to annoy me with this ship thing... even though I wish it was real.

"He just came to mind. Get whatever clothes you have left and go with him." The police were already investigating. Great, first I nearly get shot and now I have been robbed.

"Ugh, fine!"

~Max's place.~

Max's P.O.V

Ross and Tim were looking at me and Y/N weirdly. "Guys, seriously, she was robbed and needs a place to stay. Did you set up the room?" I asked.

"Yeah." Tim said. I showed Y/N were she would be sleeping.

"I know you said to stop thanking you, but thank you."

"My pleasure." She hugged me and I hugged back.

"S/N." DAMMIT TIM! Although, I really want that.

~BEACH TIME!~

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in the spare room, recalling the events of last night. Oh god. My house. "Good morning." Max was leaning against my door.

"Hey." I realised we were going to the beach.

"Do you need to go shopping for a swim suit for the beach?" He asked.

"No, I have one." I looked up, his dreamy eyes full of concern. I gave him a reassuring smile.

"I will leave you to get dressed, I made pancakes."

"I LOVE PANCAKES!" I exclaimed. Max smiled. I love it when he is happy.

"Good." He left and I put my bikini on under a simple back tee, skinny jeans and some flats. I walked into the kitchen and took some pancakes and syrup.

"My syrup!" I heard Ross say in his pancake pal voice. I giggled.

~At the beach.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

Those pancakes were amazing. Max would make a great dad, OK that was kind of weird. "WE ARE HERE!" Red, me and Max were all in the car, Tim drove with Adam, Alesa and Barney. Aphmau or Jess was meeting us here. Adam's mum was looking after Mason.

"Hey S/N." Jess said from behind us.

"Great first impression Jess." Max complained. He went to change into his swimming shorts.