ROSS IS A DOUCHE.

Thank you @Jh427097 for the idea, I want to twist it a bit doh!

Ross P.O.V

E/N was a useless pawn. If he could not get Y/N away form Max, I will just get Max away from Y/N. It was the weekend and Max was currently out buying shopping, I could not just confront him, because he would beat the crap outta me, I have gotten into their house through an open window. I am going to kidnap the kids when Y/N goes to the bathroom. I will then take the kids to my car. "I will be right back babies, mommy loves you." She walked away and I ceased my moment. I ran out and pick Sophie up in my right arms and Jace in my left. They started crying 'Mommy!' As I was running out the door with them, Y/N came back.

"What is it... ROSS! PUT MY KIDS DOWN!" She would not dare attack with her kids in harms way.

"If you want to see your kids alive, tell Max to call me."

"NO!" She screamed,  but I ran into my car and drove off, leaving Jace and Sophie buckled up crying in the back seat. I said alive, but I can still hurt them.

Y/N P.O.V

THAT BASTARD! I could not do anything, or he would have killed them. What is Max going to say. I should have done something. "Honey I am... BABY WHAT HAPPEND!" He ran up to me, seeing I was crying and hugged me. "Where are the kids?" He asked with great concern and quickly connected the dots.

"Ross.. took them... he said to call..." I cried my eyes out. Without another word, Max pulled out his phone and called Ross.

"Hey baby!" Ross said.

"WHERE ARE MY KIDS!" Max demanded, clearly disgusted that Ross just called him baby.

"Right here."

"Daddy!" Jace cried.

"IF. YOU. HURT. THE. YOU. WILL. DIE."

"What will you do, you don't know where I am. If you want your kids back, meet me at the park in 1 hour with Y/N, she can have the kids back if I can have you." Then he hung up.

Max's P.O.V

After he hung up I called the police. Y/N was a wreck, but stayed strong for me and the kids.

~The park.~

Still Max's P.O.V

"We sure keep you busy huh?" I asked the officer.

"It is out job, and this Ross guy needs to be brought to justice." The replied. Ross was now here with our kids in a stroller, a gun in his pocket. He glanced at his watch. Y/N and I stepped out into the open.

"GIVE ME BACK OUR KIDS!" I demanded. Ross pointed the gun at them.

"Come here first." The officers were behind him. They tackled Ross but he punched the officer and got free. They chased after him. Y/N and I ran to our kids, picking them up, hugging them closely and kissing them.

"I am so sorry." Y/N whispered.

"Mommy." Sophie cried out excited. Y/N smiled. We had t give witness statements.. again.

"This is getting old." I said. Another officer, who had been chasing Ross came up to us.

"We couldn't catch him." Y/N tensed up.

"Baby, it is OK, it will be OK." She just shook her head.

"WHAT IF IT ISN'T MAX? WHAT IF HE KILLS THE KIDS NEXT TIME?" I pulled her close.

"There won't be a next time."

"You've said that before."

"This time I mean it."

~Home.~

Ross' P.O.V

I ran to their house, hid in Max's room, laying in wait. They came home and put the kids to bed, Y/N wanted to stay with the kids so she grabbed a sleeping bag, she insisted Max sleep in their bed, since he wasn't sleeping well as it was. After he shut the door, I came out of the closet. (Get it, cause in the story he is gay... ugh FML.)

"Max, I wouldn't fight, I have a friend in the kids room and he will kill them and Y/N if I don't say otherwise." Of course I was lying, but he didn't know that.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You." I pushed Max onto the bed and forcefully kissed him, Max didn't pull away, because he was scared for his kids and that slut. (Sorry reader.) I put my hand down his pants and squeezed, making Max moan in pain sexily.

"Baby, I need another blanket.. ROSS!"

"Y/N... ROSS YOU SAID YOU HAD A FRIEND IN THE ROOM.. YOU LIAR!" Max punched me and Y/n was already on the phone to the police. Max pinned me down. "I HATE YOU!" He spat. Y/N kicked me.

"That was for my kids." She kicked me harder. "And that was for Max." And again. "And that was for person pleasure." My ribs now killed.

"That's my girl." Max winked at her. I just felt my heart break. "IF YOU EVER COME BACK, YOU DIE!" I knew Max was being serious. He really loved that!

"That would make you a killer like Y/N then." Max punched me knocking me out.

Y/N P.O.V

"Ignore him baby, you are not a killer, you are a sweetheart." He said getting up and kissing me. The police came in for Ross. Again, witness statements.

"Won't be a next time, huh?" I said.

"OK, starting now." I giggled. Max is still so cute.

"Baby, I am going to get the kids, we are all going to sleep in the same room tonight. Together." I agreed with her. She brought the kids back and we snuggled up together, as a family.

I hope you enjoyed this long dramatic chapter. Let me know what else you want to see. Until then I appreciate you existence. 

Max: That's my outro!

Oh yeah, PEACE OUT!