HONEYMOON PT.2

Max's P.O.V

Last night was amazing. Y/N is amazing. I am so glad I married her. "Thank you."

"Huh?" I was confused.

"I guess I am not the only one who thinks out loud." Oh.

"Well.. your welcome." She kissed my nose.

"Where are we going today then?" She asked.

"Well, Venice is full of beautiful rivers, so I planned on taking you on a boat ride. Then, there is an cute little café I saw on our way to the hotel, apparently, they serve really good food. (LEAVE A COMMNT IF YOU LOVE ITALIAN FOOD!)

"Sounds romantic." She kissed me quickly and ran into the bathroom, I heard the shower running. I decided to put on a button up shirt, leaving the top two buttons undone, black shorts (It is really hot in Venice.) and sandals. Y/N came out in denim shorts, that showed most of her legs, a crop top and flip flops.

"I wanna get a tan." She said.

"Come on Lady ButtButt ButtButt!" I said in my butt-knight voice.

"Coming Sir ButtButt ButtButt!"

~BOATS!~

Y/N P.O.V

The river was beautiful, it was a lovely blue green and reflected all of the sights on its clear surface. It was like a scene out of a movie, Max rowing the boat, me laying back enjoying my surroundings, locals playing music on a guitar. Max just let the boat flow down the river and took my hands.

"It's lovely." I said laying my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad I picked it then." He pulled me closer and kissed me.

"I am too." Then an idea came to me. I rocked the boat so it flipped. We surfaced.

"Y/N!" Max splashed me. 2 seconds later we burst out laughing and turned the boat up right.

~I am eating Mac and Cheese right now.~

Max's P.O.V

We stopped at our hotel to get dry clothes, the walked down hand in hand to the café I saw. We were seated with a view of the bay, ordered spaghetti to share (UNDERTALE!) like in lady and the tramp. (BTW you are now 22, Max is 23. Author~Chan has no concept of time. It has been about 2 1/2 years since you started dating IDK.)

"This is great!" Y/N said, slurping on spaghetti.

"Not as good as mine." I said in my Papyrus voice.

"Oh, of course not, great Papyrus!" Our wine came and we took a clicked glasses and took a sip. She giggled.

"You are so cute!" I squeezed her hand.

"You're cute!" She insisted.

"You're cuter." I said like a five year old. Before she could respond I kissed her.

"You win for now." Even if she tries to act serious, she is still so cute.

"Baby, you did it again." (I'm thinking out loud! I love Ed Sheeran!)

"You've got me doing it." We continued eating and drinking our wine. I paid an we went for a walk.

"Venice is so beautiful." She said.

"I know something more beautiful." I said cheesily. She smirked at me.

"I love you." Without warning she roughly kissed me.

"I love you too." I kissed her again.

"Baby.." She didn't finish her sentence because she collapsed in my arms.

"Y/N! SOMEONE HELP!" A local who spoke English ran up to us.

"What happened?" He asked.

"She is my wife, we were walking and she collapsed."

"Come with me." I picked her up and followed the man.

~OOOH! WHAT HAPPENDED!?~

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up in a white room, Max was holding my hand. "What...?" I didn't finish because Max kissed me.

"Thank God! You have been out for 19 hours. Apparently, the café we went too had spiked your wine, the authorities found drugs in the back, you had to have an injection."

"Oh my God! ARE YOU OK!?" I was worried.

"Yeah, I am clean, I checked." Good.

"How did you get me here? You don't know Italian."

"A man helped, he was a cop."

"Baby, can we go?" I asked, my head hurt.

"I need to sign your release forms, take some aspirin." He kissed my forehead and left with a doctor I had not seen in the corner of the room. I took the aspirin.

~Time skip back to Washington.~

Max's P.O.V

Me and Y/N were home with the kids. The honeymoon was great, except for the café thing, but she is OK. "Baby, the kids need to be put down for a nap." Y/n picked up Sophie and I picked up Jace, we laid them down in their cribs and kissed them goodnight.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! PEACE OUT!