My Max.

WARNING: Everyone is freaking out about something called 4chan. They are apparently going to hack Wattpad. Be careful and spread the message, this cannot be allowed!

Y/N P.O.V

It was the weekend and Max and I were spending it together, no more E/N or Ross. I still can't believe he would do that. Max and I had been together now for the best 2 weeks of my life, new love, new job and my problems were behind me. Max was holding my hand, he had blindfolded me and was taking me too a surprise. "Babe, are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost." He stopped and took of my blindfold. "Turn around." I turned around, we were on a street, I was staring at a house...?

"Max, why am I looking at a house?" I was so confused.

"Y/N, I know we have only been dating for 2 amazing weeks but..." He got down on one knee, he produced a little black box, inside was a key. "... will you move in with me."

"OMG YES!" He picked me up bridal style and kissed me, I kissed back. He carried me into the house, he had already moved all of our stuff in.

"Tim helped me move our stuff, since Ross is in jail, Tim moved out and is living with Cory. He took Ross' stuff with him which Ross can collect when he gets out." That made me worry a little, E/N and Ross had the same sentence, 6 months, what will happen then? "Baby, you just said that out load. Don't worry, I won't let them get to us again, that is one of two reasons I moved in with you." I smiled.

"What is the second?" I asked.

"I love you." He said cheesily.

"I love you too. What do you want to do for the day?"

"I wanted to take you to lunch, Olive Garden?"

"YES!" I yelled.

"OK, come on."

~BREADSTICKS 4 LIFE!~

Max's P.O.V

I am so glad she said yes. I want to hold her close and never let her go. "Hello, I am Claire (sorry if that is your name, change it, it just came to mind) and I will be your server for today, what can I get you cutie?" She looked at me. Y/N did not look happy, probably because she called me cutie.

"Erm.. F/O/G/M (Fave Olive Garden Meal, I can't find a menu online, I need to input my location and shit to access it.)

"You?" She snapped at Y/N.

"The same please." Claire rolled her eyes and went to get our food. "Bitch." Y/N looked angry. I grabbed her hand under the table and squeezed it.

"Don't worry, I only have eyes for one girl." She giggled.

"Good, because I only have eyes for one boy." She is so damn cute. Claire came back with our meals.

"Here ya go cutie." Y/N shot her a death glare. "Hey, is she your girlfriend?" Claire asked.

"She is." Y/N snapped. Claire glared at her and walked away. Y/N and I ate our food and talked about Undertale.

"I like to play the pacifist route, have you ever played a game and felt emotionally attached to the characters? I don't like to kill them." I said.

"I know exactly what you mean, I like the pacifist route too." Y/N agreed. I paid and we walked out, the I realised that I had left my wallet.

"One second babe, I left my wallet." Y/N waited in the car while I went back in.

"Lose something?" Claire asked, she was holding my wallet.

"Yes, thanks." I went to take it, but she pulled away.

"Kiss me first." WHAT?

"What? NO!" I said trying to take my wallet back. Claire grabbed my collar and pulled me in for a kiss.

"Here ya go cutie." She handed me my wallet. "Oh hi. Y/N was it?" I turned around and saw Y/N in tears.

"Max..." Shit, she saw Claire and I kissing didn't she.

"Y/N, I swear she kissed me, she had my wallet and would not give it back." Y/N just shook her head. Thankfully...

"Excuse me miss, he is telling the truth." A customer said. Y/N pulled me in for a hug.

"Thank you." I said to the customer. "And you!" I said pointing at Claire. "I would like a word with your manager." I reported Claire to the manager.

"Claire, this is the fifth time you have bee reported for harassing customers, you're fired!" The manager said.

~Home.~

Y/N P.O.V

Max and I decided to stay in our new amazing place and watch anime. "Don't worry, she wasn't a very good kisser. " Max joked.

"Am I?" I  teased. Instead of answering, Max pulled me in for a passionate kiss.

"The best." He said breaking away. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. I laid my head on his shoulder. After the episode ended, it was quite late, so Max carried me to our new room, I got changed in the bathroom and came back in. I laid next to Max and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight. I love you." I said. Before I fell asleep, I heard him say 'I love you too, goodnight babe.'