HAWEEWEE!? WARNING SMUT AHEAD.

No smut yet.

Y/N P.O.V

I CAN'T BELIVE ADAM IS TAKING, ME, MAX, ALESA, BARNEY, TIM, EM, CORY AND ETHAN TO HAWAII! Red had to visit our parents, and would send my love, he insisted I go with the gang. Adam's mom is staying with Mason again. "OK, I will be rooming with Alesa, Max and Y/N will be rooming together, Barney and Tim, Ethan and Cory, and Em you have your own room." Adam said. Me and Max walked to our room to our room to unpack... only one bed. Adam was in the doorway wiggling his eyebrows.

"Dammit Adam! Shouldn't you be unpacking?" I yelled.

"I just came to ask you if you wanted to go together somewhere without the group." He was still wiggling his eyebrows. Max wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I want to take you to the waterfall, we can go swimming. (BTW, You have now been dating 5 months. I can't write about everyday you guys spend together, FYI, one month until Ross and E/N come back *HINT HINT*)

"Sounds good, I'll get my swimsuit on."

~I LOVE WATERFALLS, THEY ARE SO ROMANTIC.~

Max's P.O.V

Y/N looked so hot! "Thank you." She winked at me.

"I said that out load didn't I?" She nodded, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"You don't looks so bad yourself." She teased. Oh we're playing that game huh? I pushed her into the lake... then remembered she could not swim. I dived in and pulled her up bridal style.

"I AM SO SORRY. I FORGOT!" I panicked.

"Babe, I'm ok, I have been taken swimming lessons remember?" She bopped my nose.

"Then why didn't you surface?" I asked.

"Why pass up the opportunity to have you hold me?" She was teasing again. I lifted her out of the water and laid her on the ground, our lips an inch apart.

"You want to play kitty." She giggled, she seemed to like the nickname.

(WARNING: SMUT! This was requested in my last fanfic so here ya go. Innocent eyes, turn away.)

"Cute." She closed the gap between us, she gave me access to her mouth, I explored the whole of her mouth with my tongue. I slipped my hand under her bikini top. She let out a small moan.

"How about we continue this somewhere more private." I suggested.

~Dammit comment section.~

Y/N P.O.V

Max carried me back to our hotel room. He put me down and went to lock the door. When he came back, he pushed me into the wall and passionately kissed me, his hands pulling down the straps on my bikini. I pushed him back onto the bed, he pulled off my bikini top. My hands went to his shorts, I teased him by pulling on them slightly. He flipped me so I was on the bottom, he pulled off the rest of my bikini. "Need help?" He asked.

"Maybe." I cooed. He pulled his shorts off. His hands explored my legs, mine ran down his back, he was kissing me neck, sucking on my sweet spot making me moan.

"You're so cute." He said, his head still buried in my neck. His hands ran up my legs to my chest, he massaged and lowered his lips to them, sucking gently, still making me moan.

"You think you can have all the fun here?" I flipped him so he was under me, I lowered myself and grabbed his member. I gently sucked, bobbing my head up and down making him moan. I lifted myself back up after a while. He got back on top.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I said seductively. He inserted roughly and thrusted, I moaned loudly. Warm liquid spilled inside me and I let my own out.

"SHIT, WE DIDN'T USE PROTECTION!" He said getting off me.

"It's ok." I said. He kissed me, then we heard giggling.

"Guys, keep it down." DAMMIT ADAM!

A/N That was... something. I am gong to wash my brain out with soap now, I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!