It's a boy!

I'M BACK BABY! Author~Chan is sorry for being clumsy :p

Y/N P.O.V

Max and I were at the hospital, waiting for our doctor to call us in.

"Mr and Mrs *Max' surname.*" Ok. Max and I walked in hand in hand, I laid on the *whatever the thingy is called* and lifted the bottom of my shirt. The doctor covered my tummy in the cold gel. I turned to look at the screen.

"Congratulations, you are having a boy."

"That's fantastic!" I wonder what we were going to call him.

"I will get the ultrasound for you." When the doctor left. Max ran up to me and kissed me.

"I have an idea of what to name him if that is alright." He said.

"Oh course baby."

"Sebastian." (My fathers name.)

"I love it!" The doctor came back in with the ultrasound.

"Love what?" She asked.

"The name Sebastian for our baby." Max replied.

"That's a good strong name, yes." She nodded in agreement and handed me the ultrasound. The doctor cleaned the gel off me and we were allowed to go home.

~At home.~

Max's P.O.V

"So?" Everyone asked. I purchased blue silly string and decided to spray everyone in the face.

"Boy?" Alesa asked.  I nodded. Sophie and Jace were very excited.

"YAY! BABAY BRO!" They did an adorable victory dance, Y/N put it on instagram, along with the gender. Adam, like promised had a camera in hand.

"And we are calling him Sebastian." Y/N announced.

"I love it!" Jess said.

"That is what I said." Y/N laughed.

"No one cares." I turned around, Eve was at the door. (Again, if your name, change it.)

"What do you think you are doing here?" I demanded.

"Maxy, are you serious? I want you." Eve winked.

"Well, too bad, I love Y/N, our kids and our new baby." I stated.

"That slut! How many times are you going to get him drunk enough to have sex with YOU!" I slapped Eve.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that. As I said, I love her and I was never drunk. Now leave, I don't want you around my children with that kinds mouth." I didn't wait for a reply, I just pushed her out of the house. "Don't bother coming back." Slam.

"How did she know where we lived?" Y/N sounded panicked.

"She probably followed us or something. Don't worry, I will lock and double lock everything." She seemed to ease up. I hugged her.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

"Well... that happened. Do you want us to go?" Red asked.

"No, we are partying!" Y/n yelled, turning on our potable radio. We all danced to 'Dance' by Drake. (I LOVE THAT SONG!)

A/N sorry it was short, but I am still recovering. It will get better. I NEED MORE IDEAS THOUGH, HELP!