Official couple.

Y/N P.O.V

I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist. I was still in my dress, the last thing I remember... Max. OUR DATE! I turned saw Max smiling at me. "I hope you don't mind, I kinda just collapsed."

"It's ok." I said and he kissed my forehead. "I am going to take a shower." Max released me from his grasp and went to his room likely to get changed. When I got out of  shower, I dressed into leggings, a tank top and sneakers. Then I saw a box on my bedside table. A little black jewellery box. Inside was a silver z necklace with a note that said 'I love you, Max.' I instantly put it on and ran into the living room. As soon as I saw Max I jumped into his arms and kissed him.

"Like it?" He asked pleased with himself.

"I love it, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." Ross walked in smirking.

"So, you two slept together huh?" He said showing a picture of us in each other's arms asleep.

"DAMMIT ROSS, WE DIDN'T DO 'THAT' OK!" Max said hitting Ross' shoulder. Our social media had exploded with comments like: 'They are so cute' or not so nice ones like: 'Why are you with that thing Max?' Max looked at me and kissed my cheek.

"I am with you because I love everything about you. I can never get mad at you even if I tried."

"I love you too." I replied.

"At least the fans know, we are official!" He said opening the car door for me.

"Good."

~Offices.~

Max's P.O.V

Alesa ran up to me and Y/N. "WHEN AM I GETNG MY GINGER BABIES!" Omfg.

"When we are ready." I said slightly annoyed.

"Come on, Mason needs a play buddy!" She pouted. Ugh.

"We have to go to work. I will fill you in on the date later." Y/N said.

"EEK!" Alesa ran off to find Adam. Red walked up to us next.

"Hey Red, thanks for the help setting up." I said.

"My pleasure. All for my little sis." Y/N rolled her eyes at this.

"Thank you too Adam." She called to him.

"For the date? No problem. WE ALL WANT DETAILS." After about 30 minutes of filling everyone in about the date, everyone started fangirling.

"Y/N!"

Y/N P.O.V

I turned around. Fear overcame me. My ex was here.

"BITCH! CHEATING ARE WE?" E/N (Ex's name) asked.

"We broke up. GO AWAY YOU ABUSIVE SON OF A BITCH!" This made Max angry.

"YOU HURT MY GIRL." Red was angry too.

"E/N if you touch my sister, I will rip your arms off!" Red knew about E/N. If Red wasn't there for me, E/N would have killed me.

~Flashback.~

"Come here princess." E/N had torn off my blouse.

"No please!" I begged. E/N pulled out a knife.

"GET AWAY FROM HER." Red knocked him out with one blow. He picked me up and carried me out of the house to the police station. E/N was put away for 6 months for abuse. I packed my things and moved to Seattle with Red.

~End of flashback.~

"How did you even find me?" I demanded.

"I tracked your phone, when we were dating I had a chip installed so I could keep an eye on you. Who do you think stole all your stuff?" My house. Max lost it and beat the crap out of him. Adam had already called the police and they were on their way here.

"Asshole!" E/N pulled out a knife and cut Max's arm.

"NO, MAX! YOU BASTARD!" I ran to Max, he was heavily bleeding. Red knocked E/N out, Barney came with a med kit form the kitchen. I bandaged up the cut, the police arrived.

"What happened?" The officer asked.

"My ex attacked my boyfriend, he is bleeding." I was crying. Max held my hand.

"I m ok babe." He assured me.

"Why is he knocked out then?" The officer pointed to E/N.

"Self defence." Re said simply. The officer took E/N away and a paramedic came to take Max for stitches. Luckily, he could still work.

~Hospital.~

Max's P.O.V

Y/N kept apologising. I kissed her to shut her up. This wasn't her fault. "Babe, I am fine." I said pulling away.

"I am getting this chip removed. Good thing he found my old house and not yours." She said.

"Yeah, but he found where you work." Why did I say that, she was panicking now. "He is put away now."

"What if he comes back? What if next time that knife goes a little to the left." She said.

"I'll be ready. I won't let that bastard hurt you physically or emotionally. I love you."

"I love you too Max." She grabbed my hand and walked back to the car to go to work.

A/N: This person needed to be mentioned: Jh427097. They have been so nice to me and supportive of my work. <3 Luv ya Jh!