THIS IS IT!

Y/N P.O.V

My birthday went so well, I got so many beautiful gifts and my parents LOVE Max. Speaking of, he was currently driving me to the hospital.

~20 minutes ago.~

Max and I were back in our house, Red was out shopping with Mom and Dad, he was now living back with Barney. "It's good to be home." I said.

"It is." Max wrapped his arms around my waist. "Hey, I felt them kick." I tilted my head back and smiled up at him, he kissed my forehead.

"Not long now." I said rubbing my tummy. As if on cue, something ran down my leg. "Max.. my water just broke."

~Present.~

I was rushed to a room, Max holding my hand the whole way. He had called my parents and Red, they were on their way with the gang. "OK, I see a head." The doctor said I pushed hard, this was painful but would be worth it. I kept breathing in and out and pushed. "A boy!"

"Y/N, it's baby Jace." I looked over and saw my baby boy, he had my hair and Max's eyes. This wasn't over. Almost instantly, Sophie's head was visible. I pushed. The doctor picked her up and laid her next to her brother. Sophie had Max's red hair and my eyes. Everyone came into the room.

"OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE!" I was holding Jace and Max was holding Sophie. Everyone cooed over our children. I was crying tears of joy. So was he, and he never cried.

Max's P.O.V

I never cried but this was just beautiful. I laid down on the bed next to Y/N and we cuddled our children. Everyone was staring in awe.

~The next day.~

I laid my beautiful children down in their crib, Max and Red had spent hours setting it up. The kids came sooner than expected but that was just fine. Alesa's excited because Mason has new friends. "Are they sleeping?" Max was in the doorway.

"Yeah, aren't they cute?" He came over, looked into the crib and smiled.

"I love them." He kissed them both on the forehead.

"I love them too."

"I love you." He said very cheesily.

"Love ya too DadMax." He presented to be annoyed and pinned me to the wall.

"What?" He asked.

"DadMax." I said not afraid, he would never hurt me. He lifted me so I was eye level with him and he kissed me passionately.

"Am I going to be called that for the rest of my life now?" He asked.

"No, just until it gets old." He picked me up bridal style and carried me to our room. I laid on the bed and he laid next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Just think, in a month time, we'll be married." He said.

"It's crazy, so much has happened over the past 2 years, but I would not trade it for anything." He buried his face in my neck, kissing me gently over and over.

"Me neither. But we should get some sleep, before the kids start crying."

"Oh yeah, this is going to be 'fun'" I said tiredly. I cuddled up to Max and fell asleep in his arms.

~THE NEXT DAY.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

My mom, Alesa, Jess, Em and myself are at the bridal shop. The girls are getting their bridesmaid dresses, Alesa is going to be my maid of honour. The bridesmaids are going to wear a pale blue, Alesa is going to wear a light pink, Mom is wearing red and of course I am wearing the white wedding gown. The boys were all getting their tux's, Max took the kids with him so he could take them to the park  afterwards. Red was chosen as the best man, being my brother and Max's future brother, I bet they never imagined that would happen wen they first met. "Do you want lace?" My mom asked.

"Yes, that would look amazing!" This was actually fun.

"Your father can't wait to see you in that dress when he walks you down the isle." Mom was very excited.

"Y/N, how about a delicate bun?" Alesa asked, being the maid of honour, she had to help me get ready.

"That sounds great, thanks for all your help, I wish I could have done more to help." I said.

"Well you did not need to stress when you are pregnant." Jess said. As her and Alesa have both been married and pregnant, they have been so helpful and supportive.

"Well, that's everything." My mom went to pay.

"I can't wait to see little Sophie and Jace in their little dress and suit." Jess fangirled. Jason, Julia and Joseph were also coming to the wedding. Julia and Joseph played with Sophie and Jace, I asked Jess if Julia would be my flower girl, Julia is very excited to be.

"I can't either, they are going to be so cute!" I was trying to stop myself from crying tears of joy.

"I am so happy for you." Em said.

"We are too." Alesa chipped in.

"Thanks. Now, who wants food?" My mom had come back.

"Oh I could go for something to eat right now." She said.

"Shopping then a meal, count me in." Jess said. Chatting, we all left the bridal shop, to go get OLIVE GARDEN! GIRLS DAY OUT OMG!

Max's P.O.V

I was pushing the double pushchair with Jace and Sophie in it. "It is crazy to think we are going to be brothers." Red said, he was walking with me so he could spend time with his niece and nephew.

"It is, who would have thought." I replied

"I wanted to say, while no one is here, thank you so much for everything you have done for my sister, you make her so happy and she has really opened up because of you. I am glad to call you my brother." Red smiled at me and I smiled back.

"I'm glad too." I gave him a brotherly hug.

"GladMax." He muttered.

"Yes, yes I am... WAIT A MINUTE!" I punched him playfully in the arm making my kids giggle. What a great life I lead. Great job, great friends, the most perfect girl ever, amazing kids, and now a new brother too.