Y/S/N

Y/N P.O.V

Red was staying with me and Max until Y/S/N was gone, just so we could keep each other safe. "Max, for our little girl... can we call her Sophie... (Yes, in my Ross x reader, Max's and my daughter was called Sophie, I did in fact have a friend called Sophie... who did drown... R.I.P Sophie. She was like a sister to me and loved sky media so I like to include her.)"

"After your friend? Baby of course. I like the name Sophie." Max replied.

"I like that idea." I forgot Red was here. Lol.

"What about our son?" I asked. I named Sophie, so he can name our boy.

"Michael, after his amazing YouTube Sensation Uncle!" Red did a stupid pose that made me giggle. I thought I saw Max smile.

"No, that would be confusing any way, you would not know who we are talking too." Max said.

"Y/N... what about... well..." Red was having trouble saying it.

"I know Red." Max looked at me confused. "We.. had a little brother, called Jace.. who died at birth.. I know both our kids are named after people I have lost... (Another fact about me, I had a brother named Jace who died in childbirth along with my mother. Some people wanted to know some stuff about me, so I will write some facts about me later.)

"Y/N, I will love our kids and you no matter what you want to name them, it is normal for you to want to name them after people you have lost and I really like your choices actually." Max kissed my forehead and pulled my closer. His skin was warm against mine.

"I love you so much." I whispered.

"I love you too."  Max whispered back.

"I'm still here." Red loudly whispered. After two seconds of silence we all burst out laughing.

"Y/N, I have to get more Mac and cheese, I will be 5 minutes." The blood drained from my face.

"Max... Y/S/N." I was freaking out inside but tried not to show it.

"We have to eat baby, just 5 minutes."

"Be careful, I love you." I kissed his cheek, but he pulled me too him and pecked my lips.

"I will, I love you too."

Max's P.O.V

Y/N has been through so much. 3 months now and our kids will be born. I can't wait, Sophie and Jace. I like it. "Hello, Max is it?" I turned around and looked at a tall guy, his eyes were dark... creepy dark, his hair jet black, like his clothes, this guy looks sketchy.

"Yea, who are you?" I asked concerned. He smirked.

"I think you know who I am." Are you serious? (Yes.)

"Leave. Us. Alone." I said in a threatening tone.

"I'd rather take my Y/N~Senpai. Where is she?" I saw the knife in his hand.

"Go to Hell."

"Wrong answer." He swung the knife but someone grabbed his arm, forced him to turn around, and pushed him hard to the ground.

"ARE YOU OK?" Y/N. She ran into my arms. An officer behind her took Y/S/N away.

"Thanks to you." I held her tightly.

"Baby, I need to breathe." Too tight.

"Sorry... wait.. did you follow me?" I asked.

"It is a good thing I did or our wedding would become your funeral." She asked, still holding me close.

"I could have taken him." I said.

"You're such a hothead." She ruffled my hair.

"Come on M'lady." I said in my Butt knight voice.

"Of course Sir ButtButt ButtButt." She mocked my voice.

~I AM HUNGRY NOW.~

Red's P.O.V

"Y/S/N?" I asked.

"Yep. GOD, CAN I PLEASE HAVE NO MRE DISATERS BEFORE MY WEDDING DAY PLEASE. AND NONE ON THE DAY EITHER!" Y/N yelled.

"Let's hope so. You have been through enough Hell." Max said.

A/N sorry it was short, but this was requested of me: Why am I depressed?:

As many of you know, I have depression. When I was born, I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was told I had around 22 years to live.

On top of that, my friend Sophie drowned 2 years ago, and I wasn't there for her... My mum and baby brother died while she was giving birth to him.

This led my dad to depression and he started to abuse me and my sister Mel. Mel is also depressed. My dad eventually hung himself because of grief and me and my sister are trying to get through now living in care.

 I am now 16 and have around 6 years to live. I have tried to end my life twice but my sister is helping me and I am helping her. I hope that puts an end to all of the bullshit people were spreading about me.

It isn't funny to bully people about this shit. Please don't be assholes in the comments, I just needed to get this off my chest and answer people's questions.

Remember, you can be perfect, by being you. Stop trying to change yourself or fit in, be a shepherd not a sheep, be unique and make every moment last. Peace out.