OMFG BIRTHDAY bagjqopjhcbha

About the title... Yeah I dunno.

Y/N P.O.V

2 months to go until our kids come into the world. Speaking of birthday's, mine is TODAY! I am just going to take this day, I am not going to worry about Y/S/N... too much.. ugh. "Morning baby." I said giving Max a peck on the lips.

"Why are you so chipper?" Was he joking?

"Just a good day." Maybe it just has to click.

"Yeah, Y/S/N hasn't shown his face in 2 weeks. I don't think he will hind us here." This is a joke, right? I'll play along.

"We can't just stay here forever. We have to go home sometime, besides, we can't keep working from home, we have to go in today remember. For that skit thing you told me about."

Max's P.O.V

Hehe, she probably thinks I forgot. BTW, there is no skit, I am hosting a surprise party for Y/N's birthday. I got to play my part though. "Lets go then."

~OFFICE PARTY BABY!~

Y/N P.O.V

Did he really forget? Red would have reminded him right? Max said Red was waiting for us. "Baby, we're here." Max said, opening my door and grabbing my hand. The lights were all off and no one was around.

"That's weird, we're late aren't we?" I was beginning to get worried... what if it was Y/S/N...

"SUPRISE!" Maybe not. I jumped back as everyone leaped out of hiding spots.

"Did you really think I had forgotten, also, I kinda lied about the skit." I just jumped into Max's arms and kissed him passionately.

"Did you think I would forget." I knew it was too good to be true.

Y/S/N P.O.V

"I knew you would come back here, where have you been hiding my love?" I asked. I forced a smile.

"Go to Hell." She wasn't scared. How stupid.

"Y/N... Hehehe. Have you ever heard the expression 'If I can't have her no one can.'" She went completely pale. She got it.

"What makes you think we are all just going to stand here and let you do this." Red chipped in. All of Y/N's friends stepped in front of her, protecting her from me. Ugh, we have to do this the hard way.

"Y/N come with me. If you don't, they won't have you either." I had a gun up my sleeve, I can see her through the crowd and had a clear shot.

"The police are on there way, just give up, you can't escape." Red kicked me in the dick. "That was for ruining her birthday." It did not hurt. When will they understand, I am not normal, I am special, and I always win.

"So be it." I pulled out the gun and fired.

Y/N P.O.V

I heard a gun shot, at the same time, Max tackled me to the ground. A bullet was in the wall, Max helped me up. "Max... you saved my life... RED DON'T LET Y/S/N GET AWAY!" He was running  for the exit, but Red came up behind him and hit him over the head with... is that the fire extinguisher? Ouch. As if on cue, the police came in and took Y/S/N away to be put in an asylum. We are free.

"Can I leave without all Hell breaking loose?" Adam was back.

"Adam, thank you so much for letting us stay at your house." I said giving him a hug.

"I brought you a souvenir." Adam stepped aside...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!"

"MOM, DAD! Me and Red ran to our parents and hugged them.

"WE ARE GETTING GRANDCHILEDREN! WHERE IS THIS MAX?" My mom was so excited.

"It is nice to meet you." Max said shaking my parents hands.

"It is lovely to finally meet you. Our baby girl is growing up, I WANT TO SEE THE RING!" I showed my mum the ring. "It's gorgeous! He is a keeper." My mum said.

"He certainly is." I said winking at Max.

"How much longer until the birth?" My mum asked rubbing my large tummy.

"2 months, the wedding is in 3 months, we wanted to wait for the kids so they could be there. You can come with me Alesa, Em and Jess to pick out the dress and the bridesmaid dresses." My mum started jumping up and down like a fangirl.

"Great! For now, lets get this party started."