ON THIS EPISODE OF... OH WAIT, THIS IS A BOOK.

Y/N P.O.V

It was after work, the police were laying in wait for E/N to come for me, Max and Red with them with them. "Be careful." Max said and pretended to drive away so E/N would come. He pulled up and ran over to me.

"Hurry up and get into the car!" He growled. I just smirked and kicked him.

"NO! YOU HAVE PLAUGED MY LIFE! I AM HAPPY NOW AND I WON'T LET YOU RUIN IT!" He got up and punched me.

"BITCH! YOU'RE KILLING THEM ALL YOU KNOW THAT, I WILL KILL THEM!"

"YOU ARE UNDER ARREST." An officer cuffed E/N, Max and Red came up to me, concerned.

"Did you get it?" The officer had recorded E/N's death threat.

"Recorded, come on you scum." Before the officer took E/N away, he said:

"You just killed them all." Oh crap.

"Baby, are you OK?" Max asked, kissing me over and over.

"Yeah, just a small bruise." I replied checking where E/N had punched me on the arm. I looked over to the police car E/N was in and saw him smirk through the window. I was scared now. Suddenly, my face was wet. "I've killed you all." I mumbled to myself. Max and Red both hugged me, Max stroking my hair, Red stroking my back.

"No. You haven't. Babe, everything will be fine now. They won't let him get out again." We had to give witness statements and I had to tell the police about every time he raped me, which just upset me further.

~Author~Chan is sorry for all the crap she put you through.~

Max's P.O.V

I failed her. I vowed to keep her safe and happy on our wedding day and I didn't. I should have known E/N was behind this, he always is. "Do you feel like I let you down?" She asked. I could tell she was thinking the same thing. (BTW you are home.)

"I was about to ask you that. No, you haven't. Have I?"

"Of course not. I was the one going around behind you back.. after I had promised you I wouldn't... after I vowed on our wedding day.." She started crying again. I hate seeing her cry.

"You did it to save me, the kids, Red, everyone. God knows what that bastard would have done."

"Sweetie." She pointed towards the kids playing with their building  blocks. "Do not swear around the kids."

"Right, sorry. Anyway, it is over now, he is gone."

"Is he really though? How many time have we thought that?" I pulled her close.

"I vowed not to let you or our kids come to harm. I will honour that vow. If he comes back, I may have kept you gun."

"NO! I don't want you to be a killer... like me..." I remembered Y/S/N.

"You are not a killer. You are my beautiful, loving, selfless wife." She gave a weak smile.

"I love you. So much." She looked up at me.

"I love you too." I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her.

"For what it is worth, You were much better." She teased. I knew what she was talking about. Y/N smirked.

"That's good to know." I teased back by kissing her forehead, then her cheek and then her nose. I waited a bit and kissed her lips.

"Mama." Jace said. WAIT JACE! We turned to look at him, then Sophie said:

"Dada." OMG THEY SPOKE! I went to pick up Sophie and Y/N picked up Jace. She was texting the gang to tell them the kids had spoken. They replied with: 'OMG!' or 'SO CUTE!'

"This just made my day." Y/N said.

"Mine too. Good thing you told me not to swear or thy would be saying..." She cut me off before I could say it.

"DON'T!" She warned but gave me a heart-warming smile.

"I love you all." I said.

"I love you all as well." I cuddled up to Y/N and Jace. This moment made everything seen OK. No problems, just our happy little family. <3