DRAMA

You wanted drama! WELL HERE YA GO!

Y/S/N P.O.V

Did you really think I would leave that easily reader? (I BROKE THE FORTH WALL!) Well, no, you will die, but first, Max, Red, your children, your parents, the offices, I will make you watch them die.

Y/N P.O.V

A week. THAT IS HOW LONG THERE IS UNTIL THE WEDDING! I was outside the house, getting air, wedding planning was stressful. "Y/N." No. Not now.

"... Y-Y-You..." I turned and looked into his soulless eyes.

"I will never leave you Y/N, 'till death do we part. Well.. that won't be long." He grinned evilly.

"No it won't." I pulled the gun I carried out of my purse. I got a licence and since it is legal to carry a gun in America (Who the fuck came up with that stupid law?) so I carry it for self defence.

"You can't hurt a fly." He laughed.

"Wanna bet?" I pulled back the revolver. The bullet ready to fire. "Watch me." I fired, it hit him right in his black, hollow, unbeaten heart. The smirk was wiped off his face.

"We are more alike then I thought." He said, choking on his words. It would be long.

"I am not you. You kill for fun, this is justice." I put the gun away. Y/S/N dropped to his knees.

"Y/N..." Max was behind me, a look of pure shock on his face. "What have you done?"

"It was self defence Max, kill or be killed (UNDERTALE REFERNCE!)" I heard a thud, Y/S/N was dead.

"Y/N... you can go to prison for this..." I felt the blood run from my face.

"N-n-no.. it was self defence, the police know that." As I said that, an officer came around the corner, I recognised him from the last time Y/S/N attacked.

"What happened?" He demanded.

"It was self defence. Officer, you were on his case, you knew what he did." I was actually frightened.

"I was, I was looking for him since he broke out." The officer looked up at me from Y/S/N.

"Will she go to prison for this?" Max was now next to me. He did not even look at me.

"No. With his history, it was clearly self defence, but I will need a statement for the court." I was so relieved and gladly gave the statement. I looked at Max but he was not happy at all.

"I will get him to the morgue. You just stopped a dangerous killer." The officer talked into his radio, asking for assistance. I walked back into the house, Max close behind. Still no response.

"You woke the kids. With the shot." Crap.

"Are they OK?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, good thing they won't remember their mom killing someone." He said blankly.

"I DID IT TO SAVE THEM,TO SAVE YOU, HE WAS GOING TO KILL YOU! I LOVE YOU!" I said, tears streaming down my face.

"You will wake them again." No emotion.

"Max... I don't know what you want me to say. I was scared, he would kill you, the kids, Red, the guys, it was to save you... I love you..." I looked up at him, tears still running down my face. He was crying too, I took a step towards him but he stepped back.

"Give me the gun." Instantly, I went into my purse and pulled it out. He tended up... he was scared of me..

"Get rid of this thing." I said handing it to him.

"I don't know who to feel about watching you kill someone... A killer.. That isn't who I fell in love with."

"I-I-I... don't want you to feel that way... like you can't trust me or be scared at me... I want you to understand..." He threw the gun into the garbage, tied the bag and put it outside to be collected.

"I understand why you did it... I just wish you hadn't... I just can't get it out of my head..." He looked up at me.

"What now?" I wish I hadn't asked.

"Do we tell anyone? I don't know how to explain this to them." He walked over to me and pulled me close. "But I will be here to help you." I sighed with relief and he picked me up and kissed me. "Just.. don't do this to me... or the kids... or Red and your parents... anyone. Promise."

"Oh course I promise." I hugged him tightly.

"We'll break it to them tomorrow." That will go well.

~Tomorrow.~

Max's P.O.V

"Guys, we have some bad news." I started off.

"Is the wedding cancelled?" Y/N's mom asked worried.

"No, it's Y/S/N, he came to the house yesterday and... Y/N... shot him.. dead..." A look of horror passed everyone's faces.

"I can't believe it..." Y/N's mom looked at her speechless.

"Mom... I had too, the kids... Max... he would kill them... he would kill you all too.. it was self defence.."

"Y/N, we don't think any less of you, it just should not have had to happen." Everyone nodded in agreement with Adam.

"I love you all." We had a massive group hug.

"Well.. the wedding is in a few days." I said, trying to lighten the mood. I hope Y/N knows that I am not mad.

"I can't wait." I wrapped my arm around her.

"Me neither." I whispered the next part. "I can't wait to be alone with you again." She smirked.

"Same." She whispered back.

"Well, what am I paying you lot for, get back to work." Adam said jokingly. Everyone laughed but still went back to work.

A/N THAT DRAMATIC ENOUGHT FOR YA! Jeez, my imagination is being sucked dry here. DO NOT WORRY, THIS WILL NOT BE ENDING SOON! STILL A LONG WAY TO GO!