Making it up to her.

Thank you again Jh427097 for another amazing idea. Also I need to know, what shall I include and how much more should I write in this fanfic. I mean, your married, have kids, I am running out of storyline. Help is much appreciated.

Max's P.O.V

Ever since Y/N nearly left, I cannot let anything go wrong. Nothing else can tear through our relationship. I love her way too much. Y/N has been telling me how much she wants to buy a dog. Well, to make it up to her, I have decided to get her... A PUG! She has always wanted one and they are SO CUTE! (Pic above is my pug Rory. I dressed him up for Halloween. DON'T LAUGH AT ME!)

"Hello, I am looking for a pug for my wife, preferably a puppy." I said to the man at the desk.

"Follow me." He led me to a kennel filled with adorable pugs, but one stood out, a beige one with black patches around it's eyes and black paws. He had chocolate brown eyes that were so cute!

"This one." I said picking him up. "Is perfect." I signed the papers and put him in my car. I had gone shopping for his bed, food and bowls. I had the perfect plan to surprise Y/N (The amount of times I have put my name.. woe is me.)

Y/N P.O.V

I came home with the kids after taking them to see Red. He loved spending time with his niece and nephew. "Honey, are you home?" No answer, did he go shopping? I took the kids to their room for their nap and tried to call Max. No answer. I started to panic. So I texted him:

'Baby, where are you?, you are not answering the phone.' Maybe it was just turned off. I went into the kitchen to grab some water. I needed to calm down. Fresh air. I need air. I went outside into the back garden to sit on the swing we had for the kids. Max was outside, he saw me come out and hid something by standing in front of it.

"Baby, I was worried, you didn't answer your phone."

"Sorry, I was preparing something."

"And that would be?" I tried to see what he was hiding but could not.

"Y/N, after what happened, I want to do whatever it takes to stop that from happening again. I want to make you happy, I can't lose you or the kids."

"Baby, I would have gotten over it. I can't stand being away from you, I need you. I love you." Tears threatened to leave my eyes.

"I love you too, and that is why..." He didn't finish his sentence, he just stood to one side, revealing.. IS THAT A PUG!

"You.. got me a pug!" I squealed.

"You always wanted one." I ran up to him, threw my arms around him and kissed him.

"THANK YOU!"

"My pleasure. What do you want to call him?" Max asked, still holding me.

"Hmm. How about P/N?" (Pet name. Comment down a pet name if you want me to write one in.)

"I like it." P/N ran up to me and I picked him up and stroked him. Max had already gotten everything, the bed, food, bowls, leads.

"I want to take him for a walk. We can get the kids and all go to the park." I suggested.

"Sounds great."

~The park.~

Max's P.O.V

The kids loved the dog. They sat with him and played with him, while Y/n and I watched for the swings. "This is great." She said.

"It is." She got off her swing, came over to me and sat on my lap.

"You're great." I teased.

"You're amazing." I teased back. I kissed her and heard the kids go 'eww!' We both just laughed. I put P/N on his lead and we all went to get ice cream. We all got F/I (Fave ice cream. Mine is cookie dough.) I paid.

"It is great to be able to go out without any problems." Y/N said.

"Don't jinx it." I told her.

"We are already jinx." Realising what she said, he lowered her gaze.

"Don't worry baby." I lifted her chin up and pecked her lips. She smiled and we continued walking.

DRAMA IS NEEDED.

A man was following us closely, I don't think anything of it until he ran up behind Jace and picked him up. The man produced a knife from his pocket and held it to Jace's throat. I recognised him imminently, the man was Ross' brother (Ross has a brother BTW called Ben. Two truths an one lie w/ barney Skydoesthings.)

"Ben. GIVE ME BACK MY SON!" I demanded.

"Who is Ben?" Y/N asked, not taking her eyes off Jace.

"Ross' brother." Y/N gasped.

"You should not have broken my brother's heart." ben raised the knife and Y/N screamed. Before Ben could hurt Jace, P/N bit his ankle and he dropped the knife. Y/n and I ran at Ben, Y/N grabbed Jace and I knocked Ben out.

"Good boy." I said, giving P/N praise. An officer out on patrol ran over.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"This man just tried to kill my son." Y/n said. "Can I see your badge? This has happened before and I don't want to make the same mistake twice. (You are referring to when Y/S/N had a friend pretend to be a cop, just incase you are confused.)

~You know the drill. Witness statements. Man arrested. So on.~

At home:

Y/N P.O.V

"Is anyone else trying to kill us?" I asked sarcastically, after putting the kids to bed. Jace was very brave and I am proud of my little guy.

"I hope not. Don't worry baby, we can get through this." Max replied.

"You keep saying that.." I felt a single tear run down my cheek. Max wiped it away and kissed my cheek.

"And I mean it." He kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. (BTW you are in bed.)

"I love you." I told him.

"I love you too." He said.

A/N is this getting old? I NEED HELP!