I am a...

Eve's P.O.V

THAT IS IT! Max won't be my boy toy? (OK, fun fact about me: I believe in the supernatural! DON'T JUDGE ME! I DO WHAT I WANT! I also thought this would ass flare to the story.) What he does not know, is that I am a witch! I juts have to cast a little spell, and I am Y/N for 5 hours. Just a quick rhyme and a lock of her hair that I had taken from her brush.

After I cast the spell, I look in the mirror, I look just like her. Show time.

Max's P.O.V

I was shopping for the smoothie challenge AGAIN when Y/N texted me:

"Maxy, please come home, I am worried Eve will turn up." I was worried about the same thing. ...I thought Y/N was with Alesa... I guess they could not hangout today... Also, Y/N doesn't call me Maxy... Am I just being paranoid?

~Home.~

"Y/N?" I called. She ran down the stairs in short shorts and a crop top... she looked... hot. Why was she dressed like that? She ran up to me and kissed me roughly... her kiss seemed different. "You are acting so strange." I was curious.

"Sorry, I just don't want anything to happen again ." I held her hand.

"It's OK." I sat her down on the sofa and went into the kitchen to make her some tea. "Here." I handed her the cup.

"I don't feel like having any tea." WHAT!

"You always drink tea to calm your nerves... what is wrong?" This isn't my wife, is it?

"I feel sick." Is it hormones from being pregnant, that makes sense.

"Oh, the baby." I sat next to her, but she came and sat on my lap, placing my hand on her thigh. Was this hormones? Y/N smirked. "Baby, are you feeling alright, I think you should go to bed."

"I like your thinking." She winked at me and pulled me up.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Aren't you going to keep me company?" She pecked at my bottom lip.

"I have to go back to work soon baby."

"By Maxy.." She pouted.

"You never call me that. Why are you calling me that? You know I hate being called that, it reminds me of.... Eve." She stopped smirking.

"Why, do you still love Eve?" She said hopefully. Why was she hopeful?

"We talked about this, you are my one and only, I love you and our kids."

Eve's P.O.V

"But she is such a hoe!" I yelled. Oh no.

"She?" Max asked.

"Erm.." I felt myself changing back. Shit.

"What the fuck! EVE!" Welp. "I knew something was wrong."

"Fuck it." I pushed Max against the wall and passionately kissed him, he couldn't pull away. I slipped my hand down his pants.

Y/N P.O.V

Crap, I left my phone at the house! (hence why Eve was able to text Max.)

"What the fuck! EVE!" Eve was here! I burst open the door, and saw Eve pus Max into a wall and start kissing him, he couldn't get away.

"BITCH!" I high kicked her in the side of the head, she fell to the floor cursing.

"Y/N, she looked like you." Wait what?

"What do you mean?" (Please no JB references.)

"It was like magic, she turned into you." He sounded so sure.

"It was Maxy, I am a witch." In her hand, a flame sparked. OMG! She was one too. (Bet you didn't see that coming.)

"Guess what. SO AM I!" A bolt a electricity shot form my hand. "A powerful one too, so if you come back here, I will vanquish you!" With that, she ran out of the house. Poor Max. "Let me explain." He hugged me.

"You are a witch?" He asked.

"I am so sorry I didn't tell you, I was going too, Red is also a wizard, please do not tell anyone."

"Of course not, this changes nothing. Does this mean that our kids...?"

"Have powers too, yes, they don't know yet, their powers are still developing. I will tell them."

"We will tell them." I pulled me into another hug.

"Want to come hang out with me, the kids, Mason and Alesa?" I asked.

"I have to finish up at work, my lunch break is over, but I will come by after." Then a thought occurred. "Y/N, this isn't a spell right?" She looked hurt, crap.

"N-n-no.. baby, love spells wear off anyway and you would remember me casting it after it wore off." A few tears spilled form her eyes. I kissed her.

"I am so sorry, I am just..."

"I get it, it isn't every day you found out your family is magical. We will talk later, but you better get back to work, Adam will be waiting. Thank him for the day off."

"I will." I pecked her lips and got into my car. This is extraordinary. I won't mention it to Red though. He might get mad that Y/N exposed them. I can understand why she kept it a secret, I just wish that it didn't have to come out under those circumstances. I hope Eve won't try anything again.