Jealously is a bitch.

Ross' P.O.V (You did not see that coming.)

OK, I am going to be honest, I am gay (I know he is not but fanfic drama is needed.) MithRoss is my OTP. (One true pair. I can't believe people did not know that, do you even ship bro?) He is so cute, especially when he is mad. I have to bail Y/N's ex out of jail so he can get rid of that man-stealing bitch. Hehehe.

E/N P.O.V (Memo: E/N means Ex's name.)

That weird guy from Y/N's work bailed me out, and wants to help me get her back. Whatever. "Ok so here is my plan: I will steal Y/N's phone and text Max that she is leaving him. I will also take Max's phone and text Y/N that he is leaving her, that way, they will both avoid each other, I can delete the messages afterwards. Then, when Max is not there to defend her, take her." He explained.

"Sounds good. What about Red?" I asked. He would be with her, especially if she is upset.

"Do not worry about Red, he if off sick luckily."

Your P.O.V

I was still shaken up about E/N, but I had Max, too bad Red is sick. "I won't let him hurt you babe, I love you" Max said to me.

"I love you too." I laid my head on his shoulder.

"I have to record with Adam, are you going to be OK?" He asked.

"I think I can last 30 minutes." He kissed my cheek and walked over to Adam. I had to go to the bathroom, I left my phone open on Neko~Atsume. (I LOVE THAT APP!)

Ross' P.O.V

Showtime.

Max's P.O.V

My phone vibrated, I glanced at it and saw a message from Y/N. 'Max, thanks for being my boy toy, I am going to be with a real man, E/N. Hate you.' I could not believe it. I just broke down and cried on camera. I ran out of the building and locked myself in the car, I left my phone behind.

Ross' P.O.V

Step 2.

Y/N's P.O.V

I got a text from Max. 'You are not worth my time, E/N can have you.' Omg. I started crying, Adam ran over. "What is going on, Max just left crying, he said he got a bitchy message from you." Bullshit. I showed him my phone. He gave me Max's.

"OMG. ADAM I SWEAR I DID NOT SEND THAT!" Adam looked down at my phone again, the message to Max wasn't there. He grabbed my hand and walked me outside. Max. He was crying.

"Max, Y/N, you are being set up." We looked at Adam. "Both of you received messages that you were leaving each other." Adam handed Max my phone. He turned to me and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

"I would never leave you for him." I said.

"I would never let you." He replied. Adam went to tell every one what had happened and was going to find out who sent the messages. I just sat there on the steps in Max's arms. Adam said he would also call Red to fill him in. I love Adam like a brother. He is more than just a boss and co-worker, he is a great friend. Max and I walked back into the office. Red caught up with us.

"Adam told me everything, come on." He said.

"So no one is going to own up? You do know it is illegal to send messages on someone's phone without permission." (Fun fact: that is a real law, so do not do it. It is not a funny prank.) Adam yelled.

"Y/N." E/N.

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU ARE IN PRISON!" I held Max's hand tighter.

"Wait... ROSS YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BREA THEM UP!" E/N said.

"ROSS, YOU SENT THE MESSAGES!" Max said. "WHY?!"

"Cause I love you man! Like LOVE you." I could tell Max was pissed and wanted to kill Ross, but he did not let go of my hand. Instead, Red punched Ross. E/N grabbed my arm but Max knocked him out in one blow. Adam had called the police and they came for E/N and Ross. (For breaking the law previously mentioned.)

"I cannot believe Ross did that." I was still in shock. Max pulled me closer to him.

"I think next time, we should switch our phones off before leaving them." He said.

"I don't think we should let there be a next time." I replied.

"Agreed." He lifted my chin and kissed me. "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied. Little did we know, Adam was filming.

"DAMMIT ADAM!" Me and Max said at the same time.

"You tackled him, I'll kill him." Max said.

"Ready when you are." Me and Max chased Adam around the office while he was yelling S/N. I love these guys.