Pregnant again.

I already wrote this twice but Wattpad is being a bitch. Author~Chan will be back tomorrow. Let her know if you want the baby to be a boy or girl. Sorry this is short but Wattpad.

Y/N P.O.V

The results came back and I am pregnant. The whole office is helping me surprise Max. We were waiting for him at work with the kids (Mason, Sophie and Jace.) and were going to spray him in the face with whipped cream. LOL

"Guys where are you? Why are all the lights turned off?" He sounded like he was going to have a panic attack.

"Here baby." I flipped the lights on and everyone sprayed him in the face.

"WTH! IS IT APRIL FIRST OR SOMETHING!" He was a bit annoyed.

"Nope." I took his hand. "Baby, I am pregnant." He smiled and pulled me into a kiss.

"OMG! BOY OR GIRL?" He asked, really excited.

"We will find out next week, I booked an ultra sound. He lifted me and started to spin me around. "Max, I am nauseous enough already." He stopped, looking worried.

"Do you need medicine, are you sick?" Then it hit him. "Oh right the baby." I giggled. I love this dork.

"Max." It was Red. (He is your bro remember.)

"Yeah?" He sounded concerned.

"Can I speak with you a minute?" What?

"Ok." Max squeezed my hand and went off with Red, everyone was confused.

Max's P.O.V

What is this about. "Is something wrong?" I was worried.

"Yes." WHAT!

"What is it, you are scaring me. And Y/N."

"Who is she?" He asked.

"Y/N? Your sister." I am so confused.

"No, the girl stood at the entrance, she has been asking for you for over a week." I turned and saw a familiar girl.

"She looks familiar, let me go see." I walked to the entrance, Y/N gave me a worried look, I waved her over.

"What is it baby?" She asked.

"I think Red is suspicions of something, this girl over there keeps asking to see me." Her worry turned to sadness. "Baby, I swear, I am not seeing anyone else." She just walked over to the girl.

"Why do you want to see my husband." She demanded. I recognised the girl now. She was my high school girlfriend.

"Maxy, you never told me you were married." She winked at me.

"That would be because I haven't seen you in (Max is 24, you are 23.) 8 years Eve (If your name is Eve, change it, IDK why she chose Eve.)"

"Well, I have an idea." She walked up to me as if to kiss me, but Y/N pulled her back by her hair.

"Don't touch my man." She hissed. I know it is the wrong time, but damn is she hot when she is mad. (Ugh men.)

"He loved me first." Eve spat.

"Yes, 'Loved.' For like a week. Then you went and dated the captain of the football team. I love Y/n and our kids. Now leave and stop asking to see me." She pouted.

"But I am so much better. She winked again. Y/N slapped her.

"Get out or I will personally through you out."

"Whatever, Bye Maxy." Eve strutted out of the building.

"Bitch." Y/N muttered.

"Baby, it was 8 years ago and lasted for a week. I didn't even love her. She probably just wants fame from me. I love only you."

"Good to hear." Was Red always there? "Sorry for getting pissed."

"It's fine bro." I gave him a bro hug, since we are now bro in laws. I just hope Eve doesn't do anything stupid. (HINT!)

REMEMBER TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A BOY OR GIRL!