I can't think of a title, my brain hurts.

Y/N P.O.V

It has been a week since I told Max about my secret, he is dealing with it very well surprisingly. When Red and I first found out, we didn't leave the house for a week. We were so scared, but we had each other. He isn't completely OK with it, he askes a lot of questions, but no one can blame him for being curious. Red knows that Max knows, he is fine with it since Max had a right to know. Thankfully, I scared off Eve. I didn't want to have to vanquish her.

"Baby? Are you listening?" When did Max come in?

"Oh sorry!" I was  a little startled but he just laughed.

"Alesa is going to drop off the kids, do you want to get lunch?" It was lunch already?

"Of course." As I stood up, Max pulled me towards him.

"I love you, you know that."

"I love you more than anything, well, I love our kids just as much." He rubbed my tummy, Sebastian was due in 7 months, I was starting to feel the morning sickness. Why is it called morning sickness if it lasts all day?

"Come on." He said and pecked my lips. I grabbed his hand and we walked out into the car park to meet Alesa.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Jace and Sophie ran up to us, we picked them up and hugged them.

"How was your play date?" I asked.

"Great! Mason is so much fun to play with." Sophie replied.

"Alesa, I am so sorry for having you look after our kids for us. I wish we didn't have to work all day." Max said.

"It's fine, I love kids. Besides, for the next few months Y/N will be at home on maternity leave." She assured Max.

Max's P.O.V

I had told everyone but Y/N that I was leaving the offices to spend more time with the kids (I thought it would be better to add.) and so I could work  from home by starting my YouTube channel. They were all very supportive. I can work much shorter hours too. I was going to tell her today at lunch. Here goes nothing.

~At the restaurant.~

"Baby, I have something to tell you." Y/N looked up from her meal.

"Yes baby?" I reached her hand across the table for mine. I accepted it.

"I have decided to start my channel again, but that would mean leaving the offices. Everyone supports my decision, but I wondered if you were Ok with it. It would mean more time with the kids and I will be home with you throughout the pregnancy, and I still get to do what I love." I looked her straight in the eyes.

"Baby, I support whatever you think is best. I was thinking of doing the same, to spend time with you and the kids, and I can still work from home. The offices are expanding and Adam had more than enough editors." I kissed her.

"That went better than I thought."

~Back at the offices.~

Y/N P.O.V

"Me and Max have both decided to leave. We have a family now and need to be there for them. We will still visit and colab with you guys. Our kids need us." I announced.

"We all completely understand and support you. Just don't be a stranger." Adam said. We all got hugs and congratulations. I have wonderful friends, a great life and a loving family, what more can I ask for.