Kidnapped and baby genders.

E/N P.O.V

Everything's in place, I was currently waiting outside the offices, when Y/N comes with that Max guy, Ross is going to grab Y/N and I will knock out Max from behind, Ross gets Max, I get Y/N, simple. "There here." Ross said. They had their backs to us. I took my opportunity and hit Max over the head.

"MAX! E/N, ROSS! YOU BASTASRDS!" She went to punch me but Ross grabbed her and held her tightly.

"Throw her in the back of the car, I will but this one is the trunk." I lifted Max up and threw him into my trunk, Ross threw Y/N into the backseat. He drove while I pinned Y/N down against the seats.

"That should be my baby." I whispered in her ear.

"No, it was a mistake to ever be with you, I am glad that I never went there with you." She kneed me in the dick and I rolled off her. Ross pulled over.

"Are you ok?" he asked. I punched Y/N knocking her out.

"I'm fine just drive!"

Y/N P.O.V

I woke in tied to a chair in just my bra and underwear. E/N was standing in front of me. "Morning sleeping beauty, finally awake." My head really hurt... HE PUNCHED ME!

"E/N as soon as I am out of here, I am going to KILL you!" I could not budge in these ropes.

"Y/N, you should have stayed away from Max." Ross said. I turned to look at him and noticed Max tied up too only in his boxers, he was gagged.

"MAX! ARE YOU HURT? NOD OR SOMETHING." He shook is head no. I noticed the mark where E/N had hit him on the side of the head.

"YOU BASTARDS! LET US GO, THE GUYS WILL REALISE WE ARE GONE AND INSTANTLY KNOW IT IS YOU!" I spat.

"It is not like they will find us." E/N said. Then I remembered. I had another tracking chip in my phone installed so Red could find me, just like the one E/N had. I saw my phone on a table with my clothes.

"All out of ideas Y/N?" Ross said amused. I smirked. They looked confused, until Red and the guys burst through the door with about 15 officers.

"Remember that tracking chip you pit in my phone? I had it switched." E/N looked at me angrily.

"You two are going away for a lot longer than six months." Red said. The police took E/N and Ross away while the Red untied me and Max. We had to give statements.

"I knew you would find me." I said giving Red a hug, he hugged me back tightly. When we separated, Max ran up to me.

"Are you hurt? The baby?" He asked, tears stinging his eyes.

"Just a split lip, the baby should be fine, but we should check, and also get your head checked." He kissed me, the we realised what we were wearing, or rather not wearing, and went to get dressed.

~I hate hospitals.~

Still Y/N P.O.V

Max was ok, his head would bruise a little but that would heal. I went to check if the baby was ok. I had to have an ultra sound. "Miss your baby is completely fine, do you know the gender yet?"

"No." I replied.

"Well I have the ultra sound here, congratulations, you are having a boy and girl."

"TWINS!" I replied excited. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, MAX WILL BE SO HAPPY." I knew I needed Alesa's help surprising him. I loved the way she surprised Adam with the silly string (If you have not seen the video, got watch 'baby gender reveal' on seriousnoncence.)

~At Alesa's~

Alesa's P.O.V

"Twins! I am so happy for you! One girl one boy, how can we surprise Max..." I was deep in thought, then I got in. "Hey you two are doing the donut challenge again right? (skydoesthings check it out!)"

"Yes." She replied.

"Well you should put pink frosting and blue frosting on the donuts, then when the take off their blindfolds to look at the donuts, you can announce it!"

"ALESA YOU ARE A GENIUS!" Y/N said hugging me.

"Thanks."

~DONUTS ARE BAE!~

Y/N P.O.V

"Hey guys Y/n here with Max, Barney, Tim and Adam, I am going to switch up the donut challenge a little. I will feed them donuts and they have to guess, the only difference is that they will then take off their blindfolds to see of the are right." I took 2 pink frosted donuts and 2 blue frosted donuts and gave Max and Barney the pink and Tim and Adam the blue.

"I think it is just a frosted donut." Adam said.

"Yeah." Tim agreed.

"Yep, frosted." Max said.

"I agree." Barney said. They all took of their blindfolds and saw they were right.

"Yes!" Max said.

"Y/N, how come 2 are blue and 2 are pink?" Adam was in on it.

"I am glad you asked Adam." Max looked at me confused. "It is because, Max, we are having twins, one boy one girl!" Max stood up and picked me up bridal style, swinging me around.

"This was clever." He said after kissing me.

"Alesa came up with the idea. Credit is due where credit is due!" I said giving Alesa a thumbs up. After many congratulations, we continued with the video.

~I'm hungry now.~

Max's P.O.V

TWINS! I CAN'T BELEIVE IT! ONE BOY ONE GIRL! "It will be like having a mini you and a mini me." I said to Y/N (BTW MAX WON THE CHALLENGE. MAX IS BAE!)

"We need to start thinking of names. Any ideas?" She asked.

"A few, but we still have 7 months to decide." We entered our house and just collapse on the sofa. "Anime?" I asked.

"Anime." I switched on the TV and we watched One Punch Man, or as Y/N liked to call it One Punch Max. (I THOUGHT OF THAT ALL BY MYSELF!) 'I can't wait for my children to come into the world.' I thought as I put my arms around Y/N and she laid her head on my chest. Soon we fell asleep like this, cuddled up together. 'And I can't wait to say I do.'

I AM TAGGING YOU Jh427097

Answer these questions:

1) Fave youtuber?

2) Youtuber OTP?

3)One word to describe yourself?

4)Fave colour?

5)Youtuber crush?

6)Single pringle or taken? (I love pringles.)

7) Fave 3 things to do?

8)Who is your biggest inspiration?

9) What is your worst fear?

10) If you had one wish, what would it be?

You can tag me back it you want, that would be fun <3