HONEYMOON PT.1

I promised 2 chapters! HERE YA GO!

Y/N P.O.V

Max and I waved goodbye to everyone as we boarded our plane to... VENICE! (Italy. IT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, I WENT THERE LEAST YEAR!) "Here we are." Max pulled back a curtain, OMG FIRST CLASS!

"I cannot express how much I love you!" I said jumping up and down.

"You already did when you married me, come on calm down." He kissed my cheek and led me to where we were sitting. I snuggled up to him and he wrapped his arms around me. There was champagne and a buffet for us!

"Why are you so good to me?" I asked.

"'Cause, you're good to me." He teased and squeezed my butt.

"Max!" I whisper yelled. He smirked. "Wait until we get to the hotel." I whispered in his ear. We put our seatbelts on for take off.

~The hotel... smut ahead.. why Jh427097...

Still Y/N P.O.V

Max carried me into our room, my legs wrapped around his waist, we passionately kissed, his tongue exploring my mouth. He laid on top of me and left a trail of kisses from my lips, too my cheeks, too my neck, then the top of my chest. His hands went under my top and bra, massage my chest. My top and bra were taken off and he lowered his kisses to my chest, sucking gently, making me moan loudly.

I lifted his shirt off and rubbed my hands down his chest. He removed my pants, just leaving me in my underwear. He teased me by rubbing my thigh with his thumbs, he was still sucking my chest. I removed his shorts, he was just in his boxers. He had now worked my panties off.

He lowered himself, his tongue circling the cilt. He stuck his tongue in making me moan out his name. "Having fun kitty?" He slowly inserted his fingers causing me to moan again.

"Kitty wants to play." I said seductively. I flipped him so I was on top. I lowered myself, while pulling off his boxers, to his member. I started sucking, Max was moaning my name. When I stopped sucking, Max quickly grabbed a condom, but I took it from him and put it on his member.

Max teased me by kissing me again, then he kissed my forehead, down to my cheek, onto my neck, where he sucked on my sweet spot. I was back on top. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded and I inserted it into myself. It felt amazing.

"Ride it." I bobbed up and down, we were both moaning. When I bobbed, he grinded up against me. He flipped us so he was on top. He went fast and rough, I moaned his name very loudly. He started sucking on my sweet spot again. I felt so much pleasure. He soon reached his limit but kept thrusting. I kissed him again, our tongues locking. Max slowed down his thrusting and slowly took it out of me, it tickled.

"That was amazing." He said out of breathe.

"Yeah." I laid my head on his shoulder, his arms around my exposed waist, he started to rub my thigh again. "I love you."

"I love you too." Ugh, my legs feel like jelly.

I need to clean my brain with soap, I will be right back with HONEYMOON PT.2!