The wedding

Y/N P.O.V

This was it. I had my dress on, Alesa had done my hair, my dad had my arm. Julia was spreading flower petals down the isle for my to follow, everyone waiting for my entrance. "You look beautiful. I hope he knows how lucky he is."

"I hope he knows how lucky I feel. I love him so much. I love you too daddy." I gave him a hug. Then the anthem played. Here I go.

Max's P.O.V

The anthem played. I saw Y/N walk out, the light from the sun shined on her, she looked like an angle. Her father handed her too me, behind her, Alesa was holding Sophie and Jace, they looked so cute. My attention went back to Y/N, I smiled at her. She smiled back. "We are gathered here today to join two in holy matrimony, before I continue, is there anyone who hold a strong claim as to why these two should not be wed. Speak now for forever hold your piece."

"I object." What else did I expect. E/N. Y/N was about to cry, I held her close.

"Get out." I demanded.

"I love her!" He exclaimed.

"What is your objection?" The priest asked.

"I love her more and always will."

"Right, that's why you abused her." I yelled. That made Y/N's dad very angry.

"YOU ABUSED MY DAUGHTER!" He dad picked him up by the collar and threw him and, locking the door.

"Since there are no strong objections, I will continue."

"I OBJECT!" FUCKING ROSS!

"YOU CAN LEAVE TOO!" Red threw Ross out.

"Continue." I said, Y/N got back in position an mouthed 'thank you.' To her dad and Red, then to me.

"Do you Max take Y/N to be your lawful wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Do you Y/N take Max to be you lawful wedded husband?"

"I do."

"You may say your vows."

I started. "When I met you, it was love at first sight, we have been through a lot, but I vow to protect you and our children from whatever life throws at us and never leave your side no matter what challenges we have to face. I vow to love you eternally and never let you go. I vow never to harm you or to let you come to harm. You have made me so happy and I love you more than words can describe." She was crying.

Then it was her turn. "I knew you were special form the first moment. I cannot imagine my life without you in it. You brought me two amazing children, who I will love just as much as I love you. I vow that I will never leave your side. If you ever need me, I will be there in a heartbeat. I vow that I will never let anything tear us apart or even come close. I vow that I will never stop loving you and I will never cause you pain. I love you."

"You may kiss the bride." I swear I heard E/N and Ross yell 'NO!' from outside, but screw them. I dipped Y/N and kissed her. This was the most meaningful kiss we have had, it meant that we were bound. Everyone was clapping and cheering. I picked her up bridal style and carried her down the isle, the doors were unlocked and E/N and Ross were stopped from getting at us. Just to annoy the, I kissed Y/N before I put her in the car and we drove to the reception. (You have ben through enough Hell, I won't ruin your happy day.)

~The reception.~

Y/N P.O.V

I could not believe it. We were married, we had kids, we were going on our honeymoon tomorrow, Alesa is going to look after Sophie and Jace while we are away, good thing they had moved so Ross did not know their address for him to tell E/N. My kids are safe there. I was currently dancing with Max. "I love you so much." I whispered to him.

"I love you more." He insisted. I just kissed him. "Fine, you win!" After we finished dancing, my dad took me for a dance and Max's mom danced with him. Alesa was dancing with Adam, Jess was dancing with Jason, EM WAS DANICING WITH TIM (I SHIP TIMLY SO HARD!) All the kids were with Max's dad and my mom. We switched so I was dancing with Max's dad and he was dancing with my mom, my mom and his dad went to watch all the kids.

A/N Do you want smut in the honeymoon chapter? Protection will be used if so.