My Boo

For SouthAfrioneQueen

Naya's P.O.V.

"Let's Go Lakers. Let's Go Lakers"
The feeling that you get sitting in Staples Arena is amazing. I am so glad that I have to opportunity to witness this live and also to enjoy it with my best friend Niki Waiters. The perks of all of this is that Niki is also Lakers' top star D'angelo Russell's girlfriend. I might say I have met some intriguing people through him.

As the Lakers continue to demolish the 76ers, one of the players of the opposing team caught my attention. If I remembered correctly, he is Ben Simmons. I turned to Niki just to confirm.
"Hey Nik, who is that fine lightskin on the sixers?
"Oh you mean Ben, wait Awee you find Ben cute? I am totally going to hook you guys up." she said with a big grin on her face. I groaned at my best friend. She is always trying to set me up with somebody and so far nothing has worked.

After the game, which the Lakers won 103-101,
Yes I know girl, the sixers actually came back.
Niki and I were at our usual spot waiting for D'angelo so we can head to dinner. Dlo finally reaches, but in tow with him is that same fine lightskin, Ben Simmons.
"Hey baby, good game tonight" Niki said giving Dlo a kiss. "Bennie boo how are you doing?" she said giving Ben a hug.
"Well your boyfriend just beat me in a game,which I still can't believe happened. Other than I think I can survive." He responded nudging Dlo to the side.
"Well actually, if you guys had executed the final play properly, maybe you would've won." I said finally speaking up.
"Oh and who do we have here?" He said turning his attention towards me. Those eyes. Those God damn eyes. They will be the death of me. How can he feel my soul.

"This my best friend Naya Lawton,the one I never shut up about." Niki said after noticing you went into a little trance.
"Oh yes, Ms Naya. The new business mougal. I remembered." He said giving a boyish smile. I was so in awe with this man infront of me, I was lost for words. Literally.
"Well I think it is time for us to go for dinner, shall we?" Dlo said breaking the silence and leading the way. Niki followed him in suit while Ben and I weirdly, yet comfortably walked next to each other towards the parking lot.

Dinner was awesome. I learned so many things about Ben, about the little insecurities he has, to how he and Dlo became friends. I really like this guy. I think Niki should try and hook us up foreal.
"So guys, me and Lo are going to talk to you guys later. We have...um important business to handle. Right babe?" Niki said giving me a side eye. Well I guess there is the hook up.
"Uh yeah, important business. Bye guys." he said dashing down the sidewalk. I turned to Ben who was shaking his head amused at his friend.
"You know, if they were trying to discreet about getting us together alone, they failed at that." he said laughing.
"You right about that" I paused for a moment thinking on where to go next. "Do you want to go to the park? You know kill sometime I guess."
"Why not, anything to be in your presence princess." He answered with a smile.
Did I mention that he has been calling me princess the entire night. Like MARRY ME.

After finding a bench in the park, Ben was telling me on how his love life has been complicated these past few months.
"Well princess, I'm not going to lie. The dating scene lowkey ruined me a bit." he said fiddling with his hands. One cute thing I noticed about him.
"I mean,I was looking for love, but all they wanted was either the money, to be recognized or both. I was fed up with all the bullshit and just quit dating for a while." I felt sorry for him. Some of these girls only want guys like him because, well they are guys like him.
"But princess,that is why I like you. You are different. Real. Some one who actually listened to me and what I had to say." Was this guy legit expressing his feelings towards me. I mean we only know each other for 3 hours. This can't be real. As I looked up to him, he grabbed my face gently and I leaned in. We kissed. It was real. Ben Simmons and I kissed.

Weeks have passed and Ben and I have gotten extremely close. That kiss set some feelings, that I never thought I would ever caught. Realising that I would be in Philly this week for a business meeting, I decided that it would be nice to have lunch again.

Me: Hey, guess what?
Australian Lightskin 😍: Hey princess and what?
Me: I am coming to Philly this week. I was thinking that we should go out for lunch.
Australian Lightskin 😍: Yes. I would love to. Great thinking.
Me: I know I know 😂. Ttyl.
Australian Lightskin 😍: see you later princess.

Eventhough we speak often. Him calling me princess still has an effect on me. I love it and hate it at the the same time

"Hey Ben" I said giving him a hug before sitting down. We decided to have lunch at one of the cafés in downtown.
"Hey princess, before we order I have to tell you something." He said. I felt the nervousness in his voice.
"Tell me, what is up?" I said sitting up.
"Uh check your messages from me."

Australian Lightskin 😍: At night, I think of you
I want, to be your baby(Aye Remix), maybe
If your game is on, give me a call boo
If your lovin's strong, gonna give my all to you

I laughed at the cheesiness of the text message. He can be so extra sometimes.
"What are you truing to say" I said with a sly smirk. He took a deep breath. I have no idea why he is so nervous.
"Basically, would you be my boo? I mean I really like you and yeah." I couldn't help but to giggle at how cute he is being right now.
"Yes Benjamin, I will be your boo."
"YES. I mean great. Now let us eat princess I am starving."

I am so happy that I have the chance to grow with him.

_._

Yessir.
Let us have a moment of silence for the beauty that is named Ben Simmons 😍.
That is my Australian Baby Daddy 😂😍.

Naya, I hope you enjoy this. Much love.

Oh and guys, I might write some imagines that are not requested but are based on my wild ass imagination and out of the box song tittles.

-Agape 💜