Do It Like You

For hunnybunn10

Hey
There she go
That's the one I've got to know
Such a cutie right?
Her whole crew is tight
But they don't do it like you

How her hair flows when she walk
Like a Love Jones when she talk
Such a cutie right?
Her whole crew is tight
But they don't do it like you.

Season was near and the Portland Trailblazers were in training camp working their butts off to get better. They were ready for the western conference and ready to prove to the NBA that they are a championship team.

After every heard work out, you need to treat yourself right. Damian, C.J. and Allen all went to their favourite cafe that is located down town to indulge in the best sandwiches ever.

Damain favourite part of the entire cafe is one the waitresses. He makes sure that they sit at her table, so she can serve them. Something about her smile just lights up the room. Her bronze skin, extravagant curves and they way she carries herself is what he difine as a true Empress.

"Hey guys. What can I get you today?" her smooth voice asked as she took her note pad to take their orders.

"Indigoo my baby." Allen said, knowing Damian would get jealous. Damain mugged him as C.J. laughed at the two.

"Oh just the regular." C.J. said turning his attention back to Indigo.

"The great big lobster poyboy, light on the mayo, a little extra cheese and whole lot of love." the three said together with big grins on their face.

"Your order will be here shortly" Indigo said as she laughed at the trio. She loved when they eat at the cafe. Something about their presence always lifted her spirit. Indigo also thought that Damian was the sexiest man on the planet. She admired him off and on the court and enjoyed every visual view of him she could get.

"Indigo babygirl. I want you to smile for often. It lights up your beautiful face." Damain said making Indigo face tint a light red hue.

"Oh my God. Why are you soo corny?" Allen said as he and C.J. laughed. "This is why she isn't with you
Lillard." Indigo smiled to herself as she left the trio arguing with one another.

"The usual for Mr. Lillard, Mr. Crabbe and Mr. McCollum." she said to the kitchen as she handed them their ticket. She went back to her station as she stood next to her co-worker.

"Indigo, girl. You are soo lucky." her co-worker turned to her with a grin on her face.

"Why do you say so." Indigo raised her eyebrow at her.
"You have a NBA all-star coming to this cafe on a regular just to see you. And don't try to tell me otherwise."

"The food is good. Plus I'm not his type. He is more with slim- model like white girls. I don't think he is interested in me like that. Plus I'm not that-" Indigo was saying before her co-woker cut her off.

"Indigo babes. That man looks forward to seeing you everytime he is here. You should see how he watches you. He admires you all the time. And you are beautiful with all your curves and big booty. Don't leave no one bring you down." she before she poked her. Indigo smiled at the encouraging words from her friend and grabbed the order and headed back to the boys.

"I am telling you. I never saw someone walked with so much grace and style before." Damain said as he kept ranting to the boys about Indigo.

"You need to stop talking and make a move before someone comes in and snatch her from you." C.J. said laughing.

"And who is going to do that?" Damain asked.

"Me Nigga. Me." Allen said with a smirk on his face. Damain rolled his eyes at his friend as Allen and C.J. laughed.

"Here you go boys. Your lobster poyboys light on the mayo, little extra cheese and a whole lot of love. And three bottles of water." she said she put down their meals.

"Yooo. This chef needs to live in my house." C.J. said after he took a bite. Indigo giggled at his statement.

"Oh soooo this is the fat bitch you trying to say got your heart now." some random skinny brunette, started screaming at Damain. Indigo turned to her and gave her an "excuse me" look before watching the boys.

"Amanda. Can you not make a scene for once." Damain sighed as he ran his hands over his face. He was finally enjoying himself but this bitter ex of his always show up to ruin the moment.

"I am not causing a scene. I just wanted to know what bitch took my man." Amanda said rolling her eyes. "I can't believe it is some fat dusty bitch."

"Excuse me. Just because you are a damn twig doesn't mean you approach me with such disrespect. I kindly ask you to leave the premise before security has to escort you out." Indigo said with a smirk on her face. She was this close to beating the shit out of her, but she was not risking her job over some crazy chick.

"I will not leave this place until I get what the fuck is mine." she said as she slammed her hand on the table. Indigo turned around heading to the back to call the manager. She felt water down her back as she realised that Amada threw water on her.

"That's your bath. You dirty bitch." Amanda said with a smirk across her face. All Indigo was seeing right now was red. Not one day in her life has she been disrespected like that.

"Yup. You about to die." C.J. mumbled to himself as Allen nodded in agreement.

"Oh hell to the fucking no. One thing a bitch don't do is disrespect me. Try me again don't you see all your tracks on the floor." Indigo said as she walked up to Amanda. A large arm wrapped around Indigo's waist, pulling her away from Amanda.

"Let me go Damain." she said glaring at Amanda. He turned her around and planted a kiss on her lips that had everyone in the cafe shocked. Indigo wrapped her arms around his and kissed him back.

"YEAHH YEAH YEAAAH YEAAAAAAH" C.J. and Allen hollered as the two pulled away from each other. Amanda was fuming by his reaction and Allen was laughing his off.

"Now. Amanda. I want you disrespecting my girl like that ever again. Matter of fact. Ima make sure I put a restraning order on your crazy ass. So get the fuck out of here." Damain said angrily to her. Amanda scoffef at the situation and walked out with the little dignity she had.

"Yesss booo. Byeee. Don't you ever come back." C.J. yelled at her.

"Wait your girl?" Indigo asked as she turned to Damain.

"Yes I want you to be my girl Indigo. I never see anybody do things like you. I want to love and hold you. I want you to be mine." he said with a goofy smile of his face.

"Okay then. I'll be your girl." she smiled before kissing him on the lips again.

"It is about time" Allen said making them laugh.

_

._

Indigo sweetheart, I hoped you enjoyed it 😊💜.

This was kinda sweet lol.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜