Love & Basketball (Explicit)

For LovelyandPerverted

Imani's P.O.V.

Who ever thought we would've made it this far? I was just a little girl from Houston and he was just a little boy from New Orleans. Faith through disaster brought us together and we have been on this crazy journey together ever since. No one ever though that I would be the star player for the Washington Mystics and he would be the all-star from the Wizards. Once again faith brought us together and I am happy that I am spending my life with him.

"Girls don't play basketball." this light skin boy said to me.

"Yes they do and they are waaaay better at boys at it too." I said as I rolled my neck at him.

"Never." he said grabbimg the ball from my hand. I didn't even know his name and he is here bossing me around.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you are?" I said with all the attitude I had. He wad really pissing me off.

"I'm Kelly. Remember the name when I get big." he said with a cocky smirk on his face. I officially hate this boy.

"Well Kelly. With your girly name. This my drive thru, my ball and my hoop. You aint got no right to be bossing me around." I said as I walked up to him, watching him dead in his face.

"I can do what I want." he said as he pushed me roughly. This was his last straw.

"No. You don't." I said as I pushed him back. He pushed me harder and we started to fight. The fight was fair but I made sure to bruise his pretty little face. Nobody is going to disrespect me like that.

"What are you smiling about?" Kelly asked as I played in his hair.

"Oh Just remembering the time I whopped your ass when we were ten." I said as I laughed a bit.

"Hardy Har Har." he said as he rolled his eyes. "Sometimes I think you have a dick."

"You want me to remind you of what you saw last night papi?" I said seductively in his ear. He sent his famous smirk at me and slightly pushed me off of him.

"Mhhhm. I have a better idea." he said as he picked up the basketball from the corner of their room.

"We running ball again Kelz? How much times I have to beat you." I said getting out of the bed.

"This is different." He said as he put on his shoes and tank top.

"Different how Oubre?" I asked as I put on my gear as well. He looked at me with a goofy smile on his face as he licked his lips.

"Stop playing. How is this game different?" I chuckled as we walked down to our inside court.

"Aight Aight." he said as he dribbled the ball on the hardware. "Every shot I make. You take off a piece of clothing, every shot you make I take off a piece of clothing. Deal."

"Soo a game of Strip ball. You couldn't just say that with you extra ass." I said shaking my head as I took the ball away from him.

"It would ruin the suspense." he said rubbing his chin. I turned to him and gave him a look. Everyday I have a new facial reaction because of all the shit he says on a regular.

"Are we playing or nah." he said as he tried to get the ball from me. I did a step-back move, pivoted around him and released the shot over his head which went straight through the net.

"I hope you like being butt naked Oubre. This is the MVP you are dealing with." I said with a big smile on my face.

"Mhhhm. All I hear is talk. But I am reading for action. Check." he said as he passed me the ball. I threw the ball back and posted up to play defense. Eventhough he is huge as hell, I had to play defense on girls like Brittney Griener, I think I could handle this. He stood on the free throw line dribbling the ball as I was ready for his next move. He drove to the basket for a layup, but my hand was right there block the shot, that wasn't going in anyways. He rolled his eyes at me and ran as I went to the three point line. Swoosh, the net went as I banked the shot.

"MVP style. Take off that shirt baby boy." I said as I lifted up his shirt and ran my fingers across his chest.

"You like to play games I see." he said as he threw the shirt to the corner.

"Check." I said laughing as I passed him the ball. He passed it back and I quickly drove through the paint. He had strong defense on me but I found a spot. I threw the ball on the back board and it fell right through the net.

"How do you find these shots?" he mumbled as he took off his shorts, leaving him in his tight boxer briefs.

"Take a picture. It lasts longer." he said as he caught me staring at his package.

"Whatever Oubre. Just Check." I said shaking my head. I can't affoard to let his fineness disrupt my game. I found my spot in the paint and made shot which was short. Kelly got the rebound and dunked it in.

"Show off." I said shaking my head as I took off my shirt.

"Ooo Oubre sounding a little salty. Nice titts by the way." he said as he we went back to the free throw line.

"I am still going to win anyways." I said as he passed me the ball.

"Okay. Sure. Like you never heard about comebacks." he said as he caught the ball from me.

"In this story. Not happening." I said with a sly smirk. He nodded his head and got ready for the next play. As he dribbled the ball, I stole it at the right time and went for the lay up.

"MVP. MVP" I chanted after I won the game.

"Okay Okay. Imani Oubre. You won this one." Kelly said as he went to pick up the stuff from the bench.

"Hey. You aint finish undressed as yet." I said with an innocent smile on my face. He was leaning agaisnt the wall as he eyes met my smile.

"You something else you know." he chuckled as he started to pull down his underwear.

"Wait. Let me help you." I beamed at him. I slowly pulled down his briefs, while looking straight into his eyes. I fell on my knees and took his now exposed member in my hand.

"Wha- what are you doing?" he stuttered a bit.

"Can I make papi feel better after a lost?" I asked innocently as I bat my eyelashes at him. I licked the tip of his member and felt his body jolt. Bitting his lip, all he did was nod his head. I pushed his entire member inside of my mouth, causing him to let out a loud groan. One thing I know my baby likes is when I suck his soul out and this what I plan to do.

"Imamiii" he hissed as I continued to bob my head up and down his shaft. I used my free hand to play with his balls, which sent him on a freenzy. I popped his member out of my mouth snd licked around his sensitive tip as he grasped unto the wall looking for support. I went back to sucking and playing as his moans filled the court.

"Babygirl I swear. What are you doing to me." he lowly yelled as I continued my job. I felt his member twitched inside of me, signaling his release. I pulled it out of my mouth and stood back up on my feet.

"What was that for. I was close." he growled at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed along his ear.

"I want you to make love to me papi."

_._

Imani I hoped you liked it 💜😊😊. And also thanks for making me laugh with your comments 😂😂😂

Request box is open but it is on a timer. So request as soon as possible.

Until Next Time
One Love
Agape 💜