Breaking In (Explicit)

This is the longest and wildest piece I wrote so far, so beware 😂

For TiaraHennidrix

Tiara's P.O.V.

"Tiara your turn. Truth or Dare." my best friend said all giggly. Me and my girls were currently in the middle of her living room wasted as fuck playing truth or dare.
"Dare of course bitch."I said taking a sip of my drink. The only male in the room turned to my best friend and whispered something in her ear. She watched me with a big grin on her face as I raised my bro at her.
"I dare you to break into Kelly Oubre Jr's house." she said laughing hysterically. The rest of room joined her and i just shook my head.
"Sorry can't do, don't know where he lives." I know I am drunk but to go looking for a celeb house is something I still wouldn't do.
"Well today is your lucky day." she jumped up from her seat. She pulled me with her towards the big window.
"You see that nice huge housee over there, You seee You seee." she kept pushing my face towards the glass.
"Yess I see bitch, now stop that." I said getting annoyed.
"Sowwwy, but right there is my new neighbour. Kelly Oubre Jr and he is not even home." she watched me with a big grin on her face. "So Dare?" I looked at her and the rest of the guys in the room and back to the house across the street. I chugged down the rest of my drink and my best friend's own, which wasn't a smart idea. "Dare bitch, you know Tiara never back downs from a challenge."

Walking across the street towards the house I realise that this is actually an awesome plan. If any know I LOVE Kelly and to be able to see his house, smell hsi clothes is a dream come through. Call me crazy, but I wish I had thought of this myself. Reaching to the front yard, I saw the blinds to my best friend's house opening a little, making sure I go through with the plan.
"Where to get in now." I mumbled to myself. "Backdoor smarty." I headed towards the back of the house, making sure none of the other neighbours saw me as well. It was soo cool I felt like 007 and shit. Using my hair pin to pick the lock, It worked and I was now in the home of Kelly Oubre Jr.

Walking through the house, I decided I should make myself at home. I headed to the kitchen quickly and poured myself a glass of red wine. While sitting by the island I heard barking. Ah shit, it was Saint his cute dog. Saint walked into the kitchen and barked louder as he came near to me. Thank God I was a natural dog person and I got Saint to calm down.

Starting back my journey throughout his house, I admired the simplicity of the decor. Simple and edgy, just like the owner. Finally on the seccond floor I was met with his huge master bedroom.

I went up to the big painting behind of his bed

I went up to the big painting behind of his bed. Then it dawned on me, how cool would it be to wear one of his clothes. I wobbled towards his dresser and took out of his t-shirts to put on.

Kelly's P.O.V.

"Tonight was crazy, I can't believe you are not going home with any girls tonight Kels." my best friend Stanley said through the speakers of my jeep. I was on the phone with him, finally going home after a long and wild ass night.
"Man, I got a little something back at party but I wasn't really feeling them you know." I said turning onto my street.
"I feel you fam. But check this, I am about to deal with these two lovely ladies right here. Check you tomorrow." he said. I heard some girls giggling in the background. This guy.
"Aight bro,later." I said hanging up the call. Rolling up to my driveway I sighed in relief. I was extremely tired and all I wanted was a nice sleep before workouts tomorrow.